This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Yard

3488 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Since ofl1998 was the most popular player with the Viewers, he will be rewarded with gaining 1 point in the Weekly Rankings

Since kaylee21 was the least popular player with the Viewers, she will be punished by losing 1 point in the Weekly Rankings
3488 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Team Epoch, by virtue of the rules of the Present, every member cast a vote with the Viewers getting 1 collective vote.  The player with the most votes will be the Protected.

By a vote of 3-1, the decision was made for Jkjkjk15 to be the Protected Player

Thus, Jkjkjk15 is the Protected Player from Team Epoch this round.

NOTE: splozojames50 and michael222 did not vote so any votes they received to be Protected were NULLIFIED
3488 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Team Vortex, by virtue of the rules of the Future, the Viewers would select which player would be the Protected.

I will not reveal the vote tally but will reveal the Final Result.

The Viewers have selected ofl1998 to be the Protected Player from Team Vortex this round.
3488 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Jkjkjk15 and ofl1998, as the Protected Players, you cannot be chosen to compete in the Duel of Destiny this Round.

The Viewers will now choose 1 of you to become the Decider.  This player will have the sole power to determine which MEMBERS of their own team and which MEMBERS of the opposing team will compete in The Duel of Destiny.

That is right.  I said MEMBERS.  That is because FOUR PEOPLE will face the Duel of Destiny, TWO MEMBERS from Team Epoch and TWO MEMBERS from Team Vortex.  The Duel could be pairs or it could be a free-for-all.  You will find out AT THE DUEL.

You can send me your plea to the Viewers in a confessional and can say whatever you want including who you plan on throwing into the Duel of Destiny.  It could be the truth or a lie.

However, you will have until 8 pm est TOMORROW (Sunday) to send me an OFFICIAL VOTE for which players (2 from your own team, 2 from the other losing team) to compete in the Duel of Destiny in the event you are chosen as the Decider.  Signify it is your official vote either in the topic or the text.  YOUR OFFICIAL VOTE WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH THE VIEWERS.  You will be able to change your mind at any point but the most recent decision you send me is final.

Good luck players.
3487 days 2 hours ago
noraw6842
Awks umm is this double elim? Glad im on chronos right now tbch. And gl to ofl,jkjk,and their respective teams
3487 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is time to reveal who the Decider will be
3487 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
The viewers have decided.

As always, the vote tally will remain a mystery.

The person the viewers have chosen to be The Decider is
Jkjkjk15
3487 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Jkjkjk15 had to decide which FOUR members of Team Epoch and Team Vortex would participate in the Duel of Destiny in which the winners return to their team and the losers would be eliminated.

The decision has been made.
3487 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Jkjkjk15 has chosen to participate in the Duel of Destiny:

From Team Epoch, michael222 and splozojames50

From Team Vortex, muffinman and MrOrange890

So the next Duel of Destiny will be a FREE-FOR-ALL in which ANY TWO of the four will be eliminated regardless of team and will be:

michael222   vs.   splozojames50   vs.   muffinman   vs.   MrOrange890

You will ALL need to be online at the same time, as well as online with me since it is a LIVE Duel.

If you begin the Duel before 1 am est TONIGHT then the schedule moves up with the next challenge to be tomorrow.  If the Duel is started before 1 am est TOMORROW then the schedule moves up a day again

But the absolute deadline is to be done by 1 am est WEDNESDAY (50 hours from now).

Since there are four people that need to be online at the same time, you get an extra day to compete

Good luck.
3487 days 1 hour ago
splozojames50
can we agree to try and make it online around 6-8 pm est tomorrow or wednesday?
3487 days 1 hour ago
Jkjkjk15
I'm stunned that the viewers keep voting me!
3487 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
When I say the deadline is 1 am est Wednesday that means you have full days on MONDAY or TUESDAY

Wednesday is the latest we will have the next Worldly Challenge
3486 days 3 hours ago
splozojames50
well i mailed the three other ppl and only 1 responded

ill be on tomorrow from 3:30 onwards
3485 days 4 hours ago
splozojames50
were never all online :/
3485 days ago
splozojames50
well there hasnt been one time all day when we were all online and those that werent constantly on never said when they would be available s0o0o0

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!