This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 3 Season 2: THE GAUNTLET 2

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 3..

2996 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

NOTE: Those who take the time to put effort into the application will be more likely to be cast

Application:

Username:
What you would like to be called:

How long have you been on Tengaged?:

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Where did you hear about applications?

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge?
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet?
If you answered no to the above question, skip the following section
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why?
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why?
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why?
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why?

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why?

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran?

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why?
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why?
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor?

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What is your iconic moment in the series and why?
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen.
2996 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
Application:

Username: coltsfan876
What you would like to be called: Champion

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? i like the challenge
Where did you hear about applications? at your shitty hall of fame reveal

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? yes
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? no

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? individual. because fuck everyone else

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran?
- Rookie, I don't think I've earned the right to call myself a veteran yet, like the greats who have gone before me such as jordonk.

- TTRS because andrew actually knows who is a good player and who is not

Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why?
-TTRS and Nbkiller because they are the two best hosts on tengaged, and they can tell the difference between flop players and good players.

Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor?
- Gaias survivor i have one, blakes big brother I have won, and I've competed successfully in ttrs and nbkillers franchises as well

- all the time
EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? season 15-20 gen 1, season 1,5,10 gen 2
- Winning endurance, Winning The amazing race, Runner Up In the genius after winning 4 death matches, Runner Up in my first season and the only rookie to make it to the final on the ruins where i won 3 eliminations. And overall, not making it into the hall of fame
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why?
- Probably TTRS second chances is the best group game I've ever done but if we are talking about your series, idk yet they are all pretty equal so far, fresh meat II would've been fun if tim and i made the finals

2996 days 19 hours ago
Timster
Username: Timster
What you would like to be called: Timster

How long have you been on Tengaged?: January 2010

Why do you want to compete on this season?: I NEED REVENGE. I NEED TO DEFEAT THIS GAUNTLET FORMAT THAT I FLOP AT SO BADLY.
Where did you hear about applications?: AT THE HOF CEREMONY

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? : YES DUH
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet?: YES DUH
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why?: JONNA MANNION because she's an underdog, she's BEAUTIFUL, and so sweet.
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why?: Gauntlet 2 was amazing, I just loved the captain format & seeing underdogs like Derrick & Ruthie fight hard as captains.
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why?: I equally loved Beach Brawl and Reverse Tug of War.
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why?: Jonna & Jasmine vs Sarah & Katelyn in Rivals 1 was so epic for me. The fact that 2 rookie black women went up against 2 women known as puzzle geniuses in a puzzle elimination game and WON was so epic. They were amazing underdogs.

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why?: TEAM. If you don't have a good enough team to win the final, why are you playing?

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran?: VETERAN (but make a rookie so gauntlet wins can be easier)

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why?: Suitman & Bingo series. I'm a combined 3 time fan favorite in those seasons, brought back as a returnee twice in both series < 3.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why?: Bingo & Suitman Survivor because they're just such good hosts and I love how seriously the cast players in their games.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor?: Bingo's Survivor. I'm known for playing hard and being a huge threat which leads me to a win or a robbage.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?: 1pm EST - 12pm EST rofl. Anytime really.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?: Freshmeat I, Cutthroat I, The Castle, Gauntlet I, BOTS, The Ruins, Freshmeat II, A Coaches Game, Cutthroat II, & Free Agents.
What is your iconic moment in the series and why?: Winning Free Agents final against the best competitors of all time < 3
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why?: Hmm it depends.

Again Free Agents because it was such an epic season for me. Winning the final & winning 2 elimination rounds (for the first time) felt amazing. The cast was legendary and I couldn't believe I beat them all.

The Ruins is a close 2nd even though it got pretty inactive it was my first win which was pretty epic at the time.
2996 days 19 hours ago
pikachu142
Username: Pikachu142
What you would like to be called: Zach

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 years in march

Why do you want to compete on this season?: I've heard ALOT of great things about of this series from my friends and i've always wanted to compete i'm an avid vet in both Turney's and NBKiller's series and i've been told this is up here with them so i'll give it a shot
Where did you hear about applications? Blogs Page/Friends who've played

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? Yes
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? I've seen like two episodes of this on YT but i have not seen the rest i plan to if i can ever find a dvd or somewhere to watch

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? Looking out for the team because in this game your team is your life in this game they can be your downfall or help you make finals this is a team game after all not an individual one

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran?: Veteran i mean check my page i've played in some of the most popular and toughest group games out there and i've made 2 all star seasons [that i flopped in] and been brought back once

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? Hmm this is a toughie probably either TTRS or NBkilller's series i've been in those the most more then the others .. while i have won alot of awards in other groups too
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? Turney's and Nick's great hosts and fun games to play and i've made alot of friends from those serise
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? TTRS and NBkiller's challenge series as i said before i'm an vet in both of those and TTJ's survivor witch i've been a player and have helped cohosted

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? anytime after 4pm est
2996 days 19 hours ago
Absol
Username: Absolita "Absol" Indigo Parmigiana
What you would like to be called: Absolita "Absol" Indigo Parmigiana the 3rd or JT works too

How long have you been on Tengaged?: uh a while

Why do you want to compete on this season? because im gay and i want to ruin my team
Where did you hear about applications? idk

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? yes,
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? yes,
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? my queen hunty heather cooke because her 1-season edit is the best of any 1-season edit ever because she had to deal with cara maria as her partner and still managed to slay the f***Ck out of everyone ever
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? the gauntlet 3 because i have taste
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? ankle breaker b.c watching frank slay the fuck out of mj was too good
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? SWAT from cutthroat was so fucking funny b.c of the drama before the challenge and the concept was rlly good too. i also really liked looper solely because of the cara vs. nia duel and how intense that was lmao

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? looking out for the team...! it's obvious that if u play for urself no1s gonna like u

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? a veteran sweetie.

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? idk lool
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? Gaia's vivor, TTRS, NBRS, they're all very fun games with solid hosts and solid players. =)
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? TTRS or NBR. =)

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 6 pm est after.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Coaches, Cutthroat, Free Agents, Fresh Meat. =)
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? beating leo in a duel?? damn idk mostly my free agents journey was fresh as hell
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? Free Agents, probably. that season was fun as hell to play in and it's sorta like my defining season
2996 days 19 hours ago
EM002
Application:

Username: EM002
What you would like to be called: Eric
How long have you been on Tengaged?: I would say 2 years and 3/4 

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to compete because it has been a long time since I have competed in your series and I wish to improve my placing from flopping last time. I got my taste of RSF and now it is time to take the full dinner I'm ready!
Where did you hear about applications? Read the HoF thread and will probably see blogs/ads :P

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? I've seen a couple but not enough to give you a 6 page book report on every single one like some people who know that shit like the back of their hand. I've seen the more recent ones and some old ones but no the in between ones quite odd of watching them to say the least.
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? I think I started one of them but I am not quite sure. I believe it was Gauntlet 2 with the elimination about a coconut and climbing a rope to reach a flag of something and there was a wheel to decide the game. I could totally be wrong so RIP (don't kill me pls)
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? The only one I can remember off the top of my head is Derrick and that's if I even have the right season
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? Well I think I saw 2 so I would have to go with that if I saw all 3 then maybe I could have a better reasoning
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? I think there was one where they had to make a human pyramid, again sorry if I am very wrong :x
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? Like I said, I only remember that coconut one and the net rope climb

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? Honestly, in this game it is about working as a team because if you win then you are able to not face elimination and if you are a good teammate it is even a less chance of going in. This is a team game clearly because you need to work with your team in order to succeed

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? A veteran 100% I've played so many group games that I think we can spend all day going over them and they are all so diserve which makes it even better

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? My top 2 would be NB Reality and TTRS. NB Reality because of my on-going drama with Ethan000 we are honestly the biggest rival pair ever and in TTRS because I play so many seasons that everyone should know me by now lmao
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? NB Reality and TTRS because they are such amazing hosts and great people overall. Absolutely love their series
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? It would have to be TTRS because I don't give up trying even after winning I come back and continue winning and when I lose it is back again to try and win. NB Reality is also a good representation but I don't feel like the drama actually represents me as much as TTRS where there is little to no drama (sometimes not always)

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Anytime from 6 PM EST to 6 AM EST you just gotta give me the time with anticipation

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? I competed in Free Agents
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? My iconic moment would have to be going into the draw like 11 times in a row and never getting the kill card for so long until the inevitable happened and got rko'd when I couldn't atten
2996 days 19 hours ago
EM002
PART 2 Since it cut off (too much writing RIP)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? I competed in Free Agents
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? My iconic moment would have to be going into the draw like 11 times in a row and never getting the kill card for so long until the inevitable happened and got rko'd when I couldn't attend my elimination #RIP
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? I only did Free Agents but it was a great season apart from the final
2996 days 18 hours ago
splozojames50
Username: splozojames50
What you would like to be called: splozo

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 and a half years

Why do you want to compete on this season? My first win was on the gauntlet so
Where did you hear about applications? the gen 2 hof induction

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? Ive seen most of them besides the battle of the sexes/seasons and some of the recent ones i havent seen fully
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? All of them
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? Julie Stoffer is a bit of a random fave of mine. She has this whole "wholesome sweet mormon girl" persona yet she is universally known as crazy and she gets into the most random drama. Her feuds with Coral, Veronica, and Melissa (offscreen LOL) were so lol-worthy i just find everything she does hilarious even when she is in the background.
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? 1. sarah grayson is legendary.
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? the gauntlet 2 challenge where they had to push the cars. there were constant shots of julie trying SO HARD to push the car when it was pointless because the clutch was down and it was so hilarious. so julie <3
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? to stay in the theme of the gaunltet i loved the one in gauntlet 1 where they had to stay on the pole with their legs while above a pool. sarah played it so many times and one of them lasted like close to 2 hours but she proved everyone wrong <3

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why?: For me personally, its the team first in challenges. Go super hard in the challenges but in the back of my mind my priority is my safety so theres always a plan to squirm out of harms way while trying to keep the team safe to not have to even implement it.

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran?: a veteran lol. Ive been playing group games for like 3-4 years and have made a sizeable impact on at least like 3-4 different series so i think its fair to say im a vet

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why?: suitmans probably. i played a season and got 4th, came back for the big "suitman vs bingo" season and outsmarted everyone left in the game even tho i had no alliance with literally anyone since the merge. i semi-flopped in a 3rd appearance where a combination of a huge twist/premade at the merge took me out for like 11th or something BUT I AT LEAST MADE MERGE.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why?: suitmans are fun because his hosting style is like BAM BAM BAM. you play a challenge that most people show up for, then tribal is like within 24 hours and then BOOM the next round begins. i also like ttrs when the twists arent tew much but even then ive had fun in like 3/4 of his seasons.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? suitman's. everyone there is obsessed with "making big moves!" but i always analyze my current situation and play day by day which benefited me greatly in allstars where everyone's egos were so huge that they overlooked me and i was able to cause absolute chaos when the people who screwed me thought they had my vote 2 days later.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?: 7:30 is a bad time to intersect bc thats usually when i like to eat but any time after like 3-4 pm est is usually good for me. (more open on weekends when told in advance.)

2996 days 18 hours ago
splozojames50

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? freshmeat, gauntlet, survivor worldwide, battle of the season, the ruins, amazing race, duel, mole 3, fresh meat 2, coaches, pirate master, cutthroat 2, free agents, the quest
What is your iconic moment in the series and why?: winning the genius i would say because its my first ~individual~ win. It played up to a lot of my strengths i would say. intuition, alliances/scheming, quick thinking, and resourceful thinking. I dunno if its a bit extra/arrogant of me to say that the genius was a rlly good season for me to win if i had to pick anything
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? omgg thats so hard UGH. i loved the genius actually it was so much drama and intense towards the end but id have to say battle of the seasons #randomfave? I was in the inner circle the whole season and cemented my position as a ~veteran~ and tough competiton. everyone was in it to win it the entire season.
2996 days 18 hours ago
Nightcore
Username: Nightcore
What you would like to be called: Brayden

How long have you been on Tengaged?: About 3 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I love your series, and I've always placed fourth in my two seasons & I wanna come back and finally win.
Where did you hear about applications? I just kept checking back to see if you were active and this is what I found. ;)

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge?  Yesss
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? Jonna Mannion, I can relate to her in our struggles, because we always make it far in our seasons, but fall short of the finale.
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? The 3rd one.
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? Ankle Breaker, because who doesn't love a lil throwback to middle school tug & war ;)
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? Jonna & Jasmine vs. Sarah & Katelynn because I like puzzles & it shows you can never enter a competition assuming you will win.

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? Well I've learned to trust no one, so obviously myself.

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? Rookie.

Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? Turney's BB.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? I haven't really played much other's except for your series, and I'd say I did pretty well ;)

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?  EST

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Gen 2; The Inferno & FM3
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? My iconic moment in the series, is me & my partner going in a four exile winning streak, but losing 1 episode short to the finale.
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? I loved the Inferno. It was so dramatic & It was my Rookie season and It was so much fun.
2996 days 18 hours ago
vh1clown
Application:

Username: Vh1clown
What you would like to be called: Qri

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 6 or 7 years?

Why do you want to compete on this season?
- I feel like this game is all about what I have percision.
Where did you hear about applications?
- Talk over the blog page where people can speak about their opinions and just state how they feel

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge?
- Most certainly not but this is my first time reaching out to the group game community and attacking it as a whole.
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet?
- No but I have watched many other seasons of the MTV challenge I am an experienced player here
- My favorite contestant on The Challenge is by far Shauvon .. I feel like she represents strong women but also shows that she is not afraid to quit.
- I didn't watch the gauntlet :{

- I loved the Ruins where Kacey was sent in and I actually thought she would win for me but then I remembered she sucks at everything =_=

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why?
- Looking out for the team.. I really love it here and I just want a chance to get to know everyone and participate in further seasons when I can show everyone who I really truly am.

- Well I would consider myself a Rookie but after playing your challenge for 5 hours I am pretty much feel like a vet already.

- I am most famously known for quitting I love T$ :)
- I loved compeating in I love T$ until I quit...
- Well other than slaying your Genius comp, I showed my streinghts on the only other group game i played I love T$ until I quit

7-8 Est Onward

I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read my app and I hope you let my pu$$Y on so I can show you the damage I am capable of delivering :]
2996 days 18 hours ago
bambinoswag
Username: Bambinoswag
What you would like to be called: Logan
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years
Why do you want to compete on this season? I competed in a previous season a long time ago, and I had a good time!
Where did you hear about applications? Groups Page.

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? Yes.
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? No.

Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? I like Jenna from Battle of the Exes II and Bloodlines because she's perceived as not being a threat, but she does really well in challenges. Also, she's nice, funny, and we're from the same area :)
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? The one when CT picked up Bananas like a backpack lol. CT <3

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? Looking out for the team because you can't make it to the finals without having teammates who have your back (at least temporarily).

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? Rookie.

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? None.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? None.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? None.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Weekday evenings (after 7pm EST).

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Gen 2 Season 5: Endurance Bora Bora
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? When my partner got banned and I had to be a one man team, just like Tom from Endurance Hawaii (and we were both Brown Team!).
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? The one I competed on because I had a good time, and would love to have the chance to play again. This season needs some rookies! :)
2996 days 18 hours ago
jman96
Username: jman96
What you would like to be called: Jordan M

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 to 6 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want redemption after being eliminated first in genius.

Where did you hear about applications? I saw it from group page

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? I have seen the challenge
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? I have seen 2 of them.

Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? Overall its Sarah Patterson. In terms of the gauntlet seasons, its frank from gauntlet 3 for being the best player from the terrible rookie team.

What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? It would proberly the third season for being memorable and kinda enjoyable before the big easy incident.

What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? My favourite would be screw you and I dig you from gauntlet 3 for being fun to watch and something I would like to try in real life.

What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? My favourite would be beach brawl from gauntlet 2 as it seperates the weak from the strong.

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? It a season where it involves 2 teams so u would need to work together to have the best chance in the finals.

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? A veteran as I have been playing group games for half a decade and played on a few of them several times.

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? Js21 survivor series as I competed on 8 of his seasons and won once. I even played in several seasons in the BENLINUS survivor series between 2 generations.

Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? I enjoyed competing in series I want to do well in. Benlinus, js21, bingos, and chantras group game series are the best examples other then yours.

Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? Chantras endurance and survivor series. I played four of his seasons but I showed to be a strong player from beginning to end. Made finals 3 times and won twice.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 5-10 pm

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Generation 2, Cutthroat, Endurance, Free Agents, Inferno, Opposite Worlds, and Quest.
Generation 3: The Genius

What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Being the first to win 3 eliminations in free agents, being accused on throwing my elimination in inferno and being the first out by Halloween in the genius

Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? Free agents and the Quest as they show me at my strongest so far.
2996 days 18 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Username: Leonine_Divine
What you would like to be called: Jet

How long have you been on Tengaged?: TOO DAMN LONG LOL (seriously like 5 years on and off I think...)

Why do you want to compete on this season? I MISSED YOU ALEZ WHY WON'T YOU CALL ME ANYMORE? (I actually love this series and hope I can score a win in GEN 3)

Where did you hear about applications? I stalked the group page

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? HELL YEAH!
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? ALL 3
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? I've ALWAYS had a soft spot for Katie Doyle, she was such a fire cracker
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? The OG I miss the RW vs RR theme and back then it felt like more straight up competition and less whoring out for camera time
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? Turntable, no frills no shock factor just straight up be the last one standing

What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? Dead Man's Drop, The fact that something so simple can push people to the limit is pretty epic

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? Looking out for the team, when it's a team challenge you need to make sure you're team has your back as you have theirs

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? A veteran of Aneesa proportions!

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? TTRS, Sutiman's Survivor and Mana's Survivor, I'm always that underdog that goes in and plays hard usually doing better as I play more while keeping it classy

Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? TTRS, You and Turney remind me of back in the day when the hosts alternated from Dave Mirra and Johnny Mosley because it is hosted in a simillar fashion but both of you inject your hosting personalities into it

Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? TTRS I've said it before I try try try doing a little better each time but ultimately flopping

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Anytime after 6PM EST

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? GEN 1: The Castle, The Gauntlet, The Ruins, The Amazing Race, The Mole 3, Fresh Meat 2, Coach's Game GEN 2: Cutthroat 2, Solitary, Endurance: Bora Bora, Free Agents, The Inferno, Fresh Meat 3, The Quest
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Making it to the Finals in the Quest, I worked hard for that spot, eliminating my allies in the fates challenge the last couple of rounds
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? The Gauntlet, it was my first time making the finals, and it was the first season I went in understanding the way the series is played
2996 days 17 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Username: jkjkjk15
What you would like to be called: Jake

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2.5 years.

Why do you want to compete on this season? RSF is one of my favorite series on tengaged, and I came so close last season so let's get closer this time around!
Where did you hear about applications? You lol

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge?  YES
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? yes
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? I am a huge fan of Kimberly because she was an elimination goddess. Cara Maria is probably my all time favorite because she is physically amazing, although she sometimes lacks strategically.
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? The Gauntlet 2, and there really isn't no clear cut reason other than the cast honestly.
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? I can't really remember any specific game because I watched it so long ago!
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? I loved watching that coconut one they did and idk why. Is that even a challenge? Vague memory.

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? I think they are equally important, but you should do what is best for the team. This is very much a team oriented game, but if your life is on the line you play for yourself.

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? I would definitely consider myself a veteran at this point.

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? I am in the top 10 hall of fame on NB Reality. I also have played numerous seasons of TTRS. I think I have done the best in NB Reality. I won The Liars Game which was honestly very hard, and I was doing amazing in the most recent season until it went on hiatus.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? My favorite favorite to compete in is NB Reality. He always has such a variety of games to play, and the challenges are always amazing! TTRS is a close second. (This is not counting your series at all)
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? NB Reality for sure.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 3 PM EST- 11 PM EST. I work on random days throughout the week also, but in always available for challenges.

Free Agents, The Inferno 2 or 3, Fresh meat 3, Opposite Worlds (won woo woo), The Quest, and from Gen 3 The Genius of you count that too.
I mean that 3+ hour elimination against Wyatt in Opposite Worlds in which I won was pretty iconic.
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? My favorite was probably Free Agents even though it was very short lived.
2996 days 17 hours ago
Ahmir99
Username: Ahmir99
What you would like to be called:Ahmir

How long have you been on Tengaged: 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I still have yet to prove myself the way I want to so I think this format would allow me to do that.
Where did you hear about applications? The Production Team

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge?  Yes
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? Derrick K
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? 2 The cast slaaaaaayed life.
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? Name that coconut because it was both physical and mental. My fab type of challenge
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? Paula V Aneesa the pole elimination.

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? Yourself because in this game nobody gives a damn about the team.

Vet.
What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? TTRS I've been on a few seasons and had it out with a few people.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? Witz Sebby TTRS because the challenges and the cast are always great.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? TTRS or Sebby's Survivor

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 6-10 eastern

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? The Genius, Fresh Meat 3, The Inferno,
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Being an underdog in every elimination and coming back
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? Beating Dito in the inferno it was such an underdog story.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!