This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 3 Season 2: THE GAUNTLET 2

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 3..

2994 days ago
BBlover96
Username: BBlover96
What you would like to be called: Jayson

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5+ years

Why do you want to compete on this season? because i have found time in my life to return for you, alex, to the group game scene.
Where did you hear about applications? You just blogged

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge?  Yes
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? nope lol
If you answered no to the above question, skip the following section
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why?
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why?
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why?
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why?

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? Looking out for the team because we will all need to be one at the end

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? hmmm vet :P

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? Cmacks, gaia's, suitman's, rsf, benlinus; and all for being a bad ass bitch
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? aall above, they are cool
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? all above, i slayed them

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? after 6:30pm would be best for me

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? nearly all of gen 1, and some of gen 2, i forget Alex
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Probably slaying the fuck out of the coaches in the finale of gen 1
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? mystery room 1 cuz i won

PS: Alex, thank you for selecting me in advance ;)
2993 days 23 hours ago
bad18life
Here is the 2nd part. I just realized it didn't go through

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
- The Gauntlet 1
- Battle of the Seasons
- The Ruins
- Coaches
- Cutthroat
- Endurance

( I might be missing 1 )
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? My most iconic moment was actually my most embarrassing moment is losing in my first RSF challenge to someone I shouldn't have lost too. I was cocky the whole day, but was confused by the rules and I lost. But I believe I'm stronger as a person now.

Alternatives: Making the finals on Coaches and Endurance. Also beating Jordonk in an Endurance elimination that lasted for awhile. Also getting picked to be 1 of the captains on Cutthroat.
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why?

Favorite would have to be Endurance.

Just because I felt like Tom on the Brown team when his partner got injured and I had to play by myself. It almost cost me of making the finals because I wasn't allowed to do the challenge by myself. But it was my favorite season because I could have won if I didn't get too greedy in the final temple.
2993 days 17 hours ago
jbreezy
Username:jbreezy
What you would like to be called:tyler

How long have you been on Tengaged?:three years now I think haha

Why do you want to compete on this season?
-because I want to compete it seems like it would be a fun experience
Where did you hear about applications?
- the group catagory

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge?
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet?
-yeah one season but i forgot most of it
:CT because he was powerhouse in the game and still is.
-don't remember
-don't remember
-don't remember

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why?
-looking out for yourself because you don't when your friend's in the game are going to turn on you.

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran?
-rookie(i don't play the group games that often)

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why?
-N/A
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why?
-other challenge game
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor?

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?
-4pm-anytime pst
2993 days 9 hours ago
Jordonk
Application:

Username: Jordonk
What you would like to be called: Jordon

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because the seasons I look forward to are always the challenge. I hardly ever apply for anything other than that. (look back at the seasons) I want to do this season so bad and add another victory.
Where did you hear about applications? From the group itself

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge?  Yes all
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? All 3
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? Kenny Santucci because I loved him ever since the island when he was savage and had wes's girl.
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? 3 it had an unpredictable ending that no one seen coming.
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? Ankle breaker. Because Frank used his wits to beat a bigger guy.
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? Well I thought the above question asked that so I will answer the challemge question here, I dig you because They freaked out when they were buried.

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? Team as a whole. you want the strongest team in the final so you can win. Having you in the final might look good but if you get destroyed when you are there then its pointless.

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? VETERAN

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? Nb and ttrs
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? Nb and ttrs. Same competitiveness as here, and I do well in nb, haven't really cracked into ttrs yet for some odd reason.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? Nb

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? After 5 on weekdays. Saturdays are bad and Sundays after 6

Gen 1: 9-6th 10-39th 11-6th 16-4th 19-3rd
Gen 2: 1-4th 2-episode 7 5-5th 6-26th 7-1st 9-5th
Gen 3: 1-8th
My favorite season on rsf is when I finally won in the series. I want to prove I belong in the hof.
Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen.
2993 days 4 hours ago
Hayden1
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

NOTE: Those who take the time to put effort into the application will be more likely to be cast

Application:

Username: hayden1
What you would like to be called: cohutta

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 weeks

Why do you want to compete on this season? because i want to see if i got what it takes to win

Where did you hear about applications? your blog

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? yes
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? i didnt watch the seasons of that
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? cohutta he is literally the best skilled and funny player he knows how to play the game very well
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? none
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? idk
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? in general laurel and Cara maria because to best friends facing each other and and making up after it is a good thing

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? looking out for my self because i came in the game by myself and i can leave by myself

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? rookie

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? none
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? survivor i like being a social threat
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor?

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 5:00 pm

What is your iconic moment in the series and why?

2993 days 2 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Application:

Username: tundrahenry101
What you would like to be called: Jake

How long have you been on Tengaged?: since 2012

Why do you want to compete on this season? It's something new and I think I'd kick ass in it
Where did you hear about applications? I saw your ad!

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? Yes I love it!
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? I have not
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? I love Jenna! And Cara Maria and ct
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? I can't think of the name but I love them all!

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? I think both are important. Probably looking out for yourself because even if your team loses, it all comes down to individual performance that's gonna show!

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? A veteran!

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? Njkodas survivor
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? Njkoda is my fav!
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? Njkodas survivor

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 6-10 pm

What is your iconic moment in the series and why?

I haven't competed in gen 1 or 2
2992 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Username: LaFierceBrittany2
What you would like to be called: Brittany

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to play an exciting group game and I know that with the right cast, this will be a great season.
Where did you hear about applications? I saw an ad!

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? Yess
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? Nope

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? At the beginning stage of the game, you should be looking out for the team (as well as yourself by keeping yourself out of the Gauntlet LOL) then at the half-way point, it's all for one. Look out for yourself and get to that final! If you have to make risky moves, then do it. After all, it's a game.

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? I would consider myself a Veteran

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? TTRS and NB Reality because I have played so many and have still not won LOL
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? TTRS and NB Reality because they are always drama filled and creative! I love group games with twists.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? Definitely NB Reality represents me better than TTRS LOL

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Monday & Wednesday: 8AM - 3PM 10PM-12AM Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 5PM - 12AM Saturday & Sunday: ALL DAY

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Umm I don't really remember and you don't have a thread with the seasons past :(
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Winning RSF GEN 2 SEASON 8: FRESHMEAT 3! Even though it was an inactive season, I still think that my partner and I kicked ass! I'm glad I have some sort of rep in this series :P
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? I liked Freshmeat because I won!

2992 days 11 hours ago
harrywasnak
Username: harrywasnak
What you would like to be called: Harry

How long have you been on Tengaged?: a year and a half

Why do you want to compete on this season? I really want to play The Challenge because its a rare format.
Where did you hear about applications? I saw it on the blogs page and I wanted to play this series.

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? a few recent ones
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? no
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? I like Sarah. She is a fighter and will never give up. It took her 8 tries to win but she never gave up.
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? I liked the one last season where they had to hook each other on a ring.

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why?

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? Veteran. I've played dozens of games and placed highly in many.

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? I've played TTRS and Suitman's, but I am not exactly a famous contestant. Apparently I could play both again. I'm very famous in Ultimate Stars. I played twice and made it to finals both times. I also was a host favorite in 2 seasons of Virtual Survivor.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? Ultimate Stars, or a bunch of Survivor games, as well as Barbiies BB and many other games such as Globetrotters and more
What other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? In Ultimate Stars I am popular because I'm strategic and social and won't hesitate to speak for myself. I have caused lots of drama and made some very entertaining confessionals.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?
2991 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPS ARE NOW CLOSED

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!