This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 3 Season 2: THE GAUNTLET 2

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 3..

3018 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Username: Gaiaphagee
What you would like to be called: Chris

How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since May 2011

Why do you want to compete on this season? I've never played a Gauntlet game before and I'm a huge fan of your series.
Where did you hear about applications? I stalk the rsf group to see every next season as I wait for you to host a hunger games ;)

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? Little bit of the exes season last year
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? Nope
If you answered no to the above question, skip the following section
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why?
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why?
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why?
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why?

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? Well I'm not familiar with the rules so I'll just say team unity is probably the key.

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? Been playing group games since May 2011, I am def a vet lol

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why?
Bingo21's Series- Bingo has stated that I am the best player to never win. I've been with bingos survivor for the last 5 years and I am one of the very few players still around from his early seasons.
Cmack311's Series- 3 time finalist, 2 time winner and a member of the hall of fame. Cmack had claimed I am one of the top 3 players to play his series.
Leli14's Series- Only person in his series to play a perfect game by receiving no votes against and winning with all jury votes.
SuitMan13's Series- I hold the record for most individual immunity wins in one season. I also played a perfect game when I won, by receiving no votes against me and winning with all jury votes. Also I'm like an 8 time player and has been there since the first season.
Ronburt1's Series- Made finals 3 seasons in a row, winning 2/3 of them and placing second in the other.
Manalord's Series- Played 6 or 7 times, only been voted out once, and won one time. Manalord has claimed I am one of the best players in his series.
Themissinglink's Series- In Hall of Fame and one of two people to play a perfect game by receiving no votes against and winning with all jury votes.

Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? See above, plus Bigben1996, Njkoda1998, Turney1805, and Dragotistic's Series. All are fun and competitive.

Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? Definitely Bingo21's Series. I'm known as a constant force. My first 3 seasons, I got 5th, 6th, and 2nd. In my last 2 seasons I got 19th and 12th because I was a force and people were threatened.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Monday/Wednesday- 1-4 PM, then after 5. Tuesday/Thursday- After 4 PM.

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
GEN 1:
• RSF 10: The Castle- 25th/42
• RSF 12: Survivor Worldwide- 8/24
• RSF 18: The Mole 3- 11th/26
• RSF 20: A Coach's Game- Sarge455's Team- Last Member On Team During Team Phase- 10th/25
GEN 2:
• RSF 3: Solitary- 9th/13
• RSF 4: Big Brother Mystery Room 3- 3rd/14
• RSF 5: Endurance: Bora Bora- Orange Team- Partner Is Bad18life- 2nd/10 Teams (20 People)
• RSF 9: Opposite Worlds- Disqualified Due To Being Banned- 4th/18th
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Hmm probably Big Brother Mystery Room 3 in general. The entire season you could see how hard I was playing and I was basically Derrick from BB16. I was playing a perfect game until final 3, I lost the final challenge and got 3rd. That was by far one of my best games
3018 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
That was by far one of my best games I've ever played on tengaged.
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? See above. It was just fun and challenging and I truly was playing an amazing game.
3017 days 23 hours ago
Timberlie
Username: Timberlie
What you would like to be called: Brad

How long have you been on Tengaged?: two years

Why do you want to compete on this season? These games are legendary
Where did you hear about applications? Blogs page

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? No
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? No lol im the newbie of the group

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? Individual, because I want to win

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? Rookie

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? None
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? None
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? None this will be my first game

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Before 8:30pm
3017 days 20 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

NOTE: Those who take the time to put effort into the application will be more likely to be cast

Application:

Username: ClassiCaz5
What you would like to be called: Stuart

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because the challenge is one of the tv shows on this site I havent done so It can be interesting to play it for the first time btw I did watch The challenge
Where did you hear about applications? Well I've been applying for quiet a time now so I checked this group see if applications are out and shockenly I see it started

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge?  Yes
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? CT Because he always said whats on his mind
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? 3 Because I love the gauntlet games and the cast
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? Ankle Breaker Because I loved watching MJ and Frank battle it out in the reverse tug of war
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? Snapper because I found it funny when Knight and Preston somehow beat Derek and Robb

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? I think both because you need to become social so you can not get sent in but also for the group so you never have the choice on getting sent in so It's both

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? I would see myself as a Rookie

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? Well like I said I have't really been in a big well known Franchise
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? Well in the little seasons I've been in I enjoyed since I can play a honest but ruthful game
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? Well Social and Strategic would be my mine quality's so that could be a really good boost into this game for me

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Anytime between 3 PM- 11 Pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends
3017 days 20 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Username: EliOrtiz1234
What you would like to be called: Eli

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 years?

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because i want to play in a "Challenge" group game
Where did you hear about applications? the blogs page

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge?  yes
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? yes but i only remember the Gauntlet 3
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? probably CT and Wes. They are good at challenges and bring drama
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? I only remember 3
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? im not sure LOL
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? idk!

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? I guess looking out for the team. Without the team you cant make it to the end

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? Veteran

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? Mostly gaias survivor
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? Gaiaphagees Survivor because hes a good host
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? Gaiaphagee LOL or benlinus? i guess

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? any time after 4 pm
3017 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Application:

Username: IceIceBaby
What you would like to be called: Andrea

How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since 2011

Why do you want to compete on this season?: First season of Gen 3 I'd have participated in so I want to get back into it.
Where did you hear about applications?: I saw your blog and caught you hosting last season towards the end.

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge?: Yes.
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet?: Yes.
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why?: Aneesa for being Ex-Elimination Queen (Recently dethroned by Cara-Maria) and being all around amazing. "I'll cut you with words" "Trashelle!"
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why?: The Gauntlet III for Big Easy's flop.
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why?: Can't really remember any
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why?: Coral vs Beth because I loved them both.

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why?: Beginning I would say due to the format you should look out for your team, being important as this allows you to get to the end if your team is stable enough before looking out for yourself towards the end.

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran?: Veteran tbf.

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why?:
Leli14's Survivor, Bingo21's Survivor, Brogs17's Big Brother and Turney's games.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why?: I enjoy many survivor series, playing is a majority of them along with franchises such as Turney's.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor?: Bingo's Survivor, showing my strategic and competitive nature.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?:
The Mole, Fresh Meat II, Final Season of Gen 2 and few flop seasons
What is your iconic moment in the series and why?:
My iconic moment would be my regular showmance with Ethan and how he'd always end up having an affair and sends me home after our tragic relationship :(
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why?:
Probably my first, The Mole I just think the first time playing is always the best.
3017 days 19 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Username: Nothingbutrouble
What you would like to be called: Kaitlyn

How long have you been on Tengaged?: Roughly 3 or 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I really love your series, and I wanna prove that my first win wasn't just a fluke.
Where did you hear about applications? I checked back to this page.

Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? No

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? Looking out for myself because once you enter a game like this, everyone is a wolf and the win is the last meat left. So you can't trust anyone.

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? Rookie in this series.

Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? Your group game franchise is probably the only ones I've actually tried really hard in.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? I haven't really competed in much group games.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 5 - 8

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Gen 2 & the Inferno.
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Probably winning 2 back to back eliminations, and winning the whole game 1 minute before the Bad Asses
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? The Inferno obviously.
3017 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Application:

Username: Ethan000
What you would like to be called: Ethan

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 1/2 Years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to compete in this season of RSF because your games are just flat-out amazing. I really do enjoy playing them, and you do a great job hosting. I also have wanted to play The Gauntlet format for as long as I can remember, and here it finally is!
Where did you hear about applications? I was at the RSF Hall of Fame Show for Gen. 2, and you revealed that this was the season.

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? Yes
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? Yes, all of them.
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? Probably Laurel Stucky, because she dominated in the challenges, and even when everyone was against her, she pulled through.
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? I would say The Gauntlet 1 because I liked the classic Real World vs Road Rules, but also there was a lot of drama with Sarah getting voted in a lot, the smack they all talked about to each other, and more. Also, Coral getting bitten by a spider and having to be airlifted out of the final challenge was classic.
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? That's a tough one, but I'll go with "Reverse Tug-O-War," because it combines strength and determination to win.
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? I would say "Hall Brawl," because it is strength-involved, however if you're quick and good with your maneuvers, you could end up winning as we saw with CJ almost beating Zach. I also liked the version of it in Free Agents which was called "Oppenheimer."

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual? Why? 100% the team. You need a strong team to WIN in the end in these types of seasons, and if you have weak competitors there in the end, then you'll most likely lose. No question.

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? A Veteran.

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? I'm known in TTRS and NB Reality for the most part for being successful in games and being a strong competitor.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? I enjoy playing in TTRS and NB Reality for the most part because I love when hosts host something other than Survivor/BB on this website.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? Whichever one of TTRS/NB Reality. I've done quite well in both.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 6:30-11 PM EST

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? I competed in Endurance: Bora Bora, The Inferno, and The Quest.
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Probably winning one of the Life Shields that I needed to save myself from The Inferno, and throwing in jman96 to compete with michael222, who was my rival that whole season (he threw challenges for the other team to save him). And by doing that they had to work together in the "Brick by Brick" Inferno which jman96 did not do well at, causing Michael to FINALLY be eliminated from the game.
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? I would actually say The Inferno. Yes, winning Endurance was great, and I'm so thankful that I got to play that season, but I absolutely love challenge formats, and I can't get enough of them. Plus the fact that I won like 5 life shields and 2 infernos, made me feel so accomplished, and I felt like I had finally made my mark on this series.
3017 days 16 hours ago
Lavaworks
Username: Lavaworks
What you would like to be called: Christian

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 years total but with breaks in between so probably like 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Way back when I was active, you were one of my favorite hosts so I really want to play one of your seasons again
Where did you hear about applications? I've sorta been stalking the group waiting for apps to go up lol

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge?  Unfortunately not but I know the concept
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? Same as above where I know the concept but not seen the show
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? N/A
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? N/A
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? N/A
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? N/A

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? I believe looking out for yourself is ultimately better for your long term game. While being a team helps create bonds with others, at the end of the day, there's only one winner. So in my best interest, I'd prefer to look out for myself over others, since it's the best game move for me

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran?
I'd say I would be a veteran. Not many people remember me, but I've played pretty much every single type of group game out there. Letting my reputation fade only benefits me in the game as no one knows what to expect from me ;)
What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? Chris (Gaiaphage)'s Survivor seasons. I was the very first winner, and the most recent runner up. If that doesn't build me a reputation I don't know what will lol
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? I really like Amazing Race group games, because something about searching this site for clues and stuff, I don't know, it just really cliques with who I am as a person if that makes any sense
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? Definitely Survivor. I've proved that when the going gets tough and I need to win a competition, I can. Survivor's immunity challenges are so perfect because all you're doing is competing for safety. No powers, no burdens, just a sigh of relief of being immune for one more day, and it's simplicity is often underrated 

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 8-10 EST, I have band most days after school so definitely later times would be awesome

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? The Mole
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Making it to the Final 2, only to get beaten out due to my wrong suspicion of the Mole the entire game (whoops)
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? Since I've only competed in 1, by default it would be the Mole, however I really did enjoy it as a player, it was really fun to try to guess, and the fact that there were 2 moles really spiced things up
3016 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
Username: awwsum11
What you would like to be called: Eric M.

How long have you been on Tengaged?: About 2 years now.

Why do you want to compete on this season? I heard this is a good franchise and I want to get in so I can say I was part of the fun.
Where did you hear about applications? A past competitor.

Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? No

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? I think it's more important to look out for yourself because even though your team may be great, once you lose, someone has to leave.

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? Veteran

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? Idk if I'm "well known" for them, but I've done well in Big Ben's, NJKoda's, Suitman's (sort of), turney1805's and nbkiller's groups.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? turney and nbkillers' series are probably some of the most fun I've had on tengaged so them for sure.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? nbkiller's the Liar Game is pretty good because it was an entire game based on smarts and I was able to get my close ally the win and myself second.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Any day except Mondays after 6pm
3016 days 20 hours ago
Chris1080
Username: Chris1080
What you would like to be called: Chris

How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since July 2014

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I love the Gauntlet
Where did you hear about applications? TTRS series

Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? 1,2, and 3. 3 was the best in my opinion.
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? Cara Maria Sorbello
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? This is hard it's between 2 and 3. 2 had the best challenges but a horrible final, whereas the Gauntlet 3 was just fast paced throughout, and it had a great ending where the Rookies were able to beat the Veterans.
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? Ball Brawl because seeing Coral and Beth in that elimination was one of the greatest elimination rounds of all time.
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? Hall Brawl. I like physical eliminations.

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? Both you wanna make sure your team succeeds, but you wanna make sure you aren't sent in either.

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? Veteran personally I have been in 16 games and I've won 4 of them. But I am newer to your series so I don't know.

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? I would say Winner and Prez's Survivor or the TTRS series.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? Every single one I enjoyed competing in but I would have to say TTRS because there are some crazy people in that series.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor?
Winner and Prez's Survivor season 5 I was in complete control of the game until I got idoled out.
What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Anytime after 5pm EST
3016 days 17 hours ago
HipposUnite
Username: HipposUnite
What you would like to be called: Christian

How long have you been on Tengaged?: Around 3 and a half years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I've only done one other group game based on the challenge, and I loved it so I want to try more!
Where did you hear about applications? Blogs and TTRS

Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? No :( I can't find any online

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? Looking out for a team because without a team you can't win and you need people around you that you can trust and work with.

What other group game Franchises are you most well known for and why? Leli's survivor cuz I won a season and came back, TTRS cuz I won my very first season there, Suitman's because I flipped on my alliance and then won a lot of challenges only to be voted out as soon as I lost </3. I was asked back for the all-star season but declined cuz I was too busy.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? I loved TTRS and Leli's because they are both very involved and dedicated hosts. They're punctual and definitely put time in!
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? Leli's, my first season was my favorite group game I've ever played. I had a good mix of social, strategic and challenge competence and I won in the funniest way ever by a 3-2-2 vote. I was in a couple sticky situations and was able to get myself out of them with an idol and making new allies.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Anytime after 5:15
3016 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
Username: coltsfan876
What you would like to be called: Champion

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? i like the challenge
Where did you hear about applications? from a friend

Have you ever seen any seasons of The Challenge? yes
Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? no

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? individual. because fuck everyone else

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran?
- Veteran

- TTRS and I've performed well in nbkiller, gaiaphage survivor, blakes big brother

Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why?
-TTRS and Nbkiller because I think they do a great job of hosting, gaiaphage as well .

Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor?
- Gaias survivor i have one, blakes big brother I have won, and I've competed successfully in ttrs and nbkillers franchises as well

- all the time

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? season 15-20 gen 1, season 1,5,10 gen 2
What is your iconic moment in the series and why?
- Winning endurance, Winning The amazing race, Runner Up In the genius after winning 4 death matches, Runner Up in my first season and the only rookie to make it to the final on the ruins where i won 3 eliminations.
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why?
- I guess the amazing race and endurance II since I won both, or the genius cuz i won 4 elimination rounds

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen.
3015 days 22 hours ago
mysterygame2
Application:

Username: Mysterygame2
What you would like to be called: Nolan K

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 Years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I love the Challenge
Where did you hear about applications? I checked the group because I was already in it.

Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? Not The Gauntlet but other seasons however I know the format

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why?
I like to look out for the team because in the end Its all about the team in the end.
With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? Im a Veteran I've been on here for 3 things and group games are the shit.

Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why? I enjoy Turneys and Nbkillers because its always a mix of games and you never really know what kind of format or what game its going to be so it always suprises me.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, what other group game Franchise that you have competed in would you say best represents you as a competitor? Blatastics Games Turneys Games Nbkillers Games Suitmans Survivor

4-10 EST PM

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? I competed in Free Agents and The Inferno
What is your iconic moment in the series and why? Beating Piddu the hall of famer in an elimination
Which of your previous seasons was your favorite and why? Free Agents only because I loved how even if you were amazing physically if you fucked up you could go into an elimination because of the draw. I loved that everyone had a chance in it.
3015 days 21 hours ago
bad18life
Username: bad18life
What you would like to be called: TJ

How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5-6 years I think

Why do you want to compete on this season? I always love the challenge and I never won any 1 of your games before. But each time I play, I get closer and closer to that win. I know I have what it takes to get the W. 1 thing that I won't do is give up. So why start now?
Where did you hear about applications? I just click on the group.

Have you seen any of the 3 seasons of The Gauntlet? I seen all 3, but the first one is a little shaky memory in my head.
Who was your favorite contestant on The Challenge and why? I'm not sure if you meant in history or on The Gauntlet series. But my favorite is Alton Williams.

Alton is my favorite because he was just a cool laid back black dude. He was easy to talk too and was friendly to mostly everybody. I remember on The Gauntlet 2. He let Adam King pick the game. When it was Alton's choice. Yeah Alton was just an all around nice guy. Alternatives would have been Landon, Leroy, and Cara Maria.
What was your favorite season of The Gauntlet and why? My favorite season was Free Agents

I love Free Agents because you could be in an elimination just by picking a kill card. It also kinds of throw out alliances out of the window and someone like Preston could make it far and have a chance to win.
What was your favorite Gauntlet Game and why? I'm assuming you meant elimination game. My favorite would of have to be Ball Brawl ( S3 ).

Ball Brawl was my favorite because I could see myself in that elimination game. Because I would like to believe that I'm fast and strong.
What was your favorite Challenge Elimination and why? Alton vs Tyree ( Inferno 3 )

It wasn't my favorite because of the elimination itself, but it was my favorite because it was supposed to be Davis vs Tyree. Earlier in the week CT punched Davis in the face and got DQ'ed. So when both Abram and Alton won the life shield for their respective teams. Abram decided not to use it and Alton decided to use his on Davis and takes his place in the Inferno against Tyree. Alton won the challenge by the way. That just made me have so much more respect for Alton as a person.

Alternatives would have to be: Leroy/Theresa vs Bananas/Nany ( BOTE 2 ), Abram/Cara vs Ty/Emily ( BOTE 1 ), Nehemiah vs Kenny ( Duel 1 ), and Wes vs Derrick ( Duel 1 )

What is more important in this game: looking out for the team as a whole or looking out for yourself as an individual?  Why? Looking out for the team as a whole because in a team game you need communication. Without that communication you're not going to win at the end.

With respect to group games on Tengaged, would you consider yourself a Rookie or a Veteran? Veteran because I played so many of these.

TTRS- Because I'm a well known fighter and don't give up easily and I was pick to be a coach because of my past.
Benlinus's Survivor- Same as TTRS and I also finally got a win after like 5 seasons. 1 time I was robbed, but that's okay now.
Not counting the RSF Franchise, which other group game Franchise(s) do you enjoy competing in and why?

TTRS- Because I just really love challenge games. I also feel that Andrew is 1 of the best host around these days.

TTRS- Even though I only won 1 challenge. I made it almost to the final a bunch of days and on Duel 1 I never seen a duel until a twist happened at like f5. So I think that proves me as hardworking at the social aspect of the game.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 6est-10est as of now.

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN R

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!