This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

2974 days 13 hours ago
Timster
35 days 3 hours ago

Timster
I'll look back at this thread on the day of the final and laugh.
2974 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
2nd Place again....I'm so.....happy. *blinks*

LOL I'm joking, but damn....again?
2974 days 13 hours ago
jman96
Well that was some finals. Obviously I didn't come for second, I came for first. We lost as we took forever at math with people not knowing when to put their ego in check. People kept fighting and trying to prove what they are doing is right and now look what happens. Second place. But oh well, it was a fun time. Glad to make it through my first final and can't wait for it again.
2974 days 13 hours ago
coltsfan876
Chris1080
Hi guys, my name is Chris and I'm probably most known from my time on TTRS. This is my very first challenge in the RSF series and I can't wait to get started, I think our team is stacked and I look forward to this series.

lol most known for my time on ttrs im done
2974 days 13 hours ago
coltsfan876
Replycoltsfan876
Lol Honestly the only way the vets lose is if we all get too cocky. the teams are wildly unbalanced

done
2974 days 13 hours ago
Absol
Absol        SAFE        SAFE        WIN        WIN        SAFE        SAFE        SAFE        WIN        SAFE        WIN        WINNER
2974 days 13 hours ago
Timster
I personally feel that this season was rigged and I was never going to win, just like how Kalia was never going to win BB13 so i'm okay with 2nd.
2974 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
The Vets always get second in the show, so......#NotShocked
2974 days 12 hours ago
Timster
I'm proud of myself for CONQUERING the Gauntlet format. That's what I came here to do. As a 3 time winner and 6 time finalist, & HOF. I had nothing else to achieve but to conquer the format that i've failed the most.

IN RSF Gauntlet 1 I was sent into the gauntlet round 2 by the opposing team for being too strong, I took out a good player and returned. I was sent in again round 4 and got my ass whooped in a puzzle.

TTRS Gauntlet 2 I showed up as a replacement and got sent home the same round.

I improved my placement dramatically in both seasons and I made the final on a great team. That's all i could ask for.
2974 days 12 hours ago
Absol
http://bit.ly/1N7WIkt

Hey, this is the chart I made if anyone wants to check it out. =]
2974 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
*stares into the confessional camera*

I blame Timster for us losing, since he got us that penalty.

*gets up and walks away*
2974 days 12 hours ago
awwsum11
The rookie story arc is completed. I can live in peace now.
2974 days 12 hours ago
Timster
2974 days 12 hours ago
Absol
i said runner-up on my chart
2974 days 12 hours ago
coltsfan876
me at loser i hate u

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!