This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 32 Gauntlet Look Back (Mini-Reunion)

Topic » Season 32 Gauntlet Look Back..

2980 days 1 hour ago
splozojames50
Black and White 2 is definitely not luck
2979 days 21 hours ago
Absol
^^^^^^
2979 days 20 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Black and white 2 was luck and reading your opponent lol. So luck did play a part.
2979 days 14 hours ago
Nightcore
ye no if u were too scared to do pull my weight against me i doubt u wouldve won with Gaia and EM002 and YES i am bitter u chose a coward way #DownWithAndrea
2979 days 11 hours ago
coltsfan876
Poor andrea, someone always got something to say about this bitch
2979 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Lol oop I just binge-watched season 5, so now I've seen 4 & 5 :)
2979 days 7 hours ago
EM002
When Andrea gets sad when people mention her yet she keeps on yapping on

Maybe if you shut up then people wouldn't comment to you?
2979 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Don't any of Y'all come at me with your pretentious shit because it isn't gonna work. I'm tired of your petty drama because you lost to me last season, get the pole from out of your ass suck it up and win next season. I used strategy in the gauntlets I played Night, if you can't admire me winning because your ass got screwed over because your team despised you then fine go ahead but you're showing everyone here how pathetic you actually are.

If you lose next season to lets say Colts in another luck elimination round will he be a shit competitor/get someone on his account to do these games for him? I think not.

Shut up, keep your hands off of your keyboard and stop referring to me with unnecessary shit. Thank you.
2979 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
No Em, I'm sick of people like Night bringing me into irrelevant shit.
Night he has mentioned has anything to do about the things I say, he's clearly undermining my authority and it's pathetic.
2979 days 3 hours ago
coltsfan876
"another luck elimination" ha
2978 days 22 hours ago
Absol
quitting on the Rookies team because they didn't deserve my help.
~
RSF CHAMPION OF RSF SEASON 32: THE GAUNTLET 2-bambinoswag (Rookies) (Won Final Challenge)
RSF CHAMPION OF RSF SEASON 32: THE GAUNTLET 2-Absol (Rookies) (Won Final Challenge)
RSF CHAMPION OF RSF SEASON 32: THE GAUNTLET 2-awwsum11 (Rookies) (Won Final Challenge)

i dont get it
2978 days 1 hour ago
Jordonk
Honestly I wanna play pretty bad due to the fact that I don't usually play the odd types of games and survivor and that kind of stuff. I wanna play challenge format games.
2978 days 1 hour ago
Nightcore
*is cute*
*is fan fav*
2978 days 1 hour ago
Jordonk
Should I watch s1-3 or should I skip to s4 and 5
2978 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
I just watched Seasons 4 and 5 tbh

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!