This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fortress 12

Topic » Fortress 12

2530 days 16 hours ago
Skyler_TW
iYBF
Okay can we put a "(Did not compete)" next to Zorbo's 6th & get this show on the road?

Deadass can we? It's very apparent he just doesn't wanna do it
2530 days 16 hours ago
zorbo678
Wanting to compete against the strongest I can be.
2530 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/SurvivorFan37/8094876/survivor-east-indies-immunity-challenge post *gives a point to @obscurity* here and do it right fucking now
2530 days 16 hours ago
iYBF
Zorbo, y'all literally attacked me after the last competition when I was trying to talk to RShow about the mistake in the comp so let's not talk about bullying please.
2530 days 16 hours ago
Skyler_TW
There's no reason for it to be tomorrow & it was scheduled for today. Nobody bullied by not believing ur bullshit
2530 days 16 hours ago
zorbo678
Okay, so as lights out was twenty minutes ago, I'm going to bed. I have not, and will not, agree on a time other than 10 tomorrow. Which means I cannot get a did not compete. Peace
2530 days 16 hours ago
iYBF
Yeah if RShow let's this get pushed back because of 1 person where he's automatically eliminated other people for not competing I'll be livid.
2530 days 16 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Ur a bitch. Never miss a comp at this time but tonight you're CHOOSING sleep over a game that you committed to. Someone get the Kryssie reading the rule book pic
2530 days 16 hours ago
iYBF
https://68.media.tumblr.com/a898e96ec8a32a164d01a8eadfe2b57a/tumblr_ogghkciL0C1v9bduuo3_250.gif
2530 days 16 hours ago
zorbo678
Logging off, goodnight everyone!
2530 days 16 hours ago
iYBF
Oh by the way I'm suddenly going to be on a 12 hour airplane flight tomorrow from 6pm-6am so we can't do it tomorrow night sorry!!
2530 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
well i guess its not happening today which is fine because if i miraculously get hit by a bus tomorrow i wont have to spend 12 hours playing quoridor
2530 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
As stated before, ALL FOUR MUST AGREE.

For players eliminated that state did not compete are players who never attempted to set a time so we were able to agree to a time without them since they never put in input.

With all 4 people actively working for a time, you all MUST AGREE for when this will be played.

Each day this is pushed back because you all cannot agree will incur a greater and greater penalty.
2530 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
what if we all submit 200 moves to you via mail and then you play the game out for us
2530 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
@obscurity

Due to the Fortress being Quoridor as it was the last unpicked game, it cannot be converted to a NON-LIVE format since moves can depend on other players' moves such as placing walls and you cannot predict if a move listed is impossible.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!