This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fortress 12

Topic » Fortress 12

2545 days ago
obscurity
hey sean
2544 days 23 hours ago
EM002
I don't agree with Sean
2544 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Just a reminder that you have to ALL AGREE on a time for the Fortress TODAY.

Since the original day it was meant to be done (YESTERDAY) finished with no agreement to move it/play still then ALL OF YOU will be penalized 100 points from the Leader Board.
2544 days 18 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Goodmorning. I'm not agreeing to a single time today so nobody hit me w/ the messages about it. Zorbo wants the game to revolve around him & Rshow is letting it. He strictly didn't want to do it yesterday, the day it was scheduled, just because he wasn't feeling up for it. Well now I'm not feeling up for it. After mine & Anthony's game is allowed to be straight sabotaged & brought down with this loser, I'm not competing against him.
2544 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
alright folks this has been a fun game and thank you RSF for hosting this but we all know the only chance i have to win is if i have a leaderboard advantage in finals so if i'm going to lose points for this bullshit reason when i'm willing to play any day, then it really is not worth spending 10 hours playing quoridor to get 3rd to andy/anthony

good luck y'all
2544 days 14 hours ago
Timster
i played a four way quoridor in free agents in the final elimination. It didn't really last long. It was no more than 2 hours I think. Maybe less. It was super fun.
2544 days 14 hours ago
jman96
no, no, no, no, no. You people are not serious about quitting right?
2544 days 14 hours ago
Skyler_TW
See this is where Alex fucked up. To allow a lazy, undesired & complacent loser to stall the game for the ready & willing, & fuck it up for everybody. This was nothing but a stunt & I can't believe it's allowed to be pulled. Motherfucker can be completely available in his room all evening & night with nothing else going on BUT THIS GAME & yet make up 3 different excuses to not play OUT OF PURE LAZINESS & UNWILLINGNESS. I'm pretty sure not putting in work when perfectly capable is intolerable & results in a loss, whether it be work, school, or this game. That is how life works.
2544 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
Yeah Tim I wouldn't mind playing quoridor at all but I'm not going to sit here with my thumb up my ass losing 100 leader board points a day (probably 150 today) when this is only an issue between zorbo skyler and anthony and I have literally no control over their pettiness

If I knew that I was going to get my points drained on a stupid technicality I would have just bid all of them for guaranteed finals
2544 days 11 hours ago
nbkiller
I love how this all started with IYBF being petty and not agreeing to move it to the next day when Zorbo asked nicely.

Now it's a case of Skyler being stupid and petty just because he didn't get his way.

Talk about a bunch of children crying when they can't get their baby bottle. Thank god we know what your personalities are like now so that we know to change your diapers properly and give you a nice little bottle with your nap later on.
2544 days 11 hours ago
iYBF
How is me not wanting to delay a competition being petty?? I have 2 other group games as well that could very well be going on at the same time as this & I wanted it to be done as soon as possible. Zorbo was literally at 0 min for quite a long time after he said he "had to go to bed" as well, so obviously he just wanted to delay for no reason when the time was clearly set for yesterday.

Also, Nick, how about you to worry about your own group game instead of trying to run other people's? It's not your place, nor your problem, so if you'd kindly shut the fuck up & get the fuck outta here, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Skyler & I really don't care if y'all don't like us or if you think we're "petty," but when some kid delays a comp without a valid reasoning, I'm gonna say something about it & I really don't give a fuck of y'all don't like it.
2544 days 11 hours ago
Skyler_TW
I love how you're not apart of this group game & you wanna jump in. Everyone here knows who the real inconvenience is & that's been quite clear, & omitted at that. So I find it funny af that you wanna jump on Anthony & myself just because you don't like us. You know the deal is that Zorbo didn't wanna do what he signed up to fuckin do. He had no reason to extend it so nah! Shut the fuck up
2544 days 11 hours ago
Absol
ugh and i called this drama final elim at the beginning of the damn season
we should have left quoridor in 2016
2544 days 11 hours ago
jman96
zorbo's not the one that threaten to quit in this elimination
2544 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
<3 you too anthony and skyler

I'll go get the bottle warmer

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!