This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Phase

Topic » Final Phase

2525 days 15 hours ago
iYBF
Why should I, Christian Underscore, vote for you to win? What is about the game you've played, the person you are, that should get you my vote? Knowing me, or what you do know of me, why should I get your vote? [From Christian_]

You know me, Christian. You know how I work, you know how I play, & you know that I'm an extremely strong competitor. We've played numerous games together & I think that moreso than almost anyone on the Champions Jury, you understand who I am as a person, even outside of the game.

You should vote for me because I played one hell of a game this season. From start to finish, I worked my absolute hardest in this game & I did everything that I felt was necessary to get to this point. I think that I put the most work in & had the toughest road to get here out of everyone & for that, I think I deserve to earn your vote.

ALSO, vote for me because you already robbed me of my rightful TTRS KOTN win & what kind of person would want to rob me twice?
2525 days 15 hours ago
iYBF
So finalists, tell me what unique qualities you would bring as a rising champion and how they led you to this point. [From awwsum11]

I think that throughout the history of the RSF Franchise, many Champions are known for their physical ability. The thing that sets me apart from them is that while I would argue that I'm still the strongest physical competitor in the Final right now, I would also argue that I am the strongest strategic player as well. I'm not known for being good at competitions although I am, I'm known for having a strong strategy in every game that I play, including games like this. My unique quality is definitely the level of strategy that I bring to games.
2525 days 15 hours ago
iYBF
Despite this I still feel you should have a opportunity of getting my vote. So my question is simply why should I vote for you?

Your answer should inspire me to vote, maybe you feel the other champions are voting "incorrectly" or you think your going to be robbed if I don't vote for you.
A ranking of the other finalists (With reasons why you ranked them in that order) will also be useful incase I do decide to vote.

I feel like if you read through all of my answers to the questions in relation to the other Finalists' answers, you will understand why I deserve your vote. [From michael222]

As for the rankings I would probably rank Rawr > Amf > Obscurity based on the fact that Rawr was an extremely strong competitor physically, Amf had relationships with people throughout the game, but wasn't necessarily as strong physically, & Obscurity really didn't seem to care about this game all throughout the season & while he says he "had his back up against the wall," it's because he didn't put forth the effort to get himself out of that predicament.
2525 days 15 hours ago
iYBF
My question to all four of you finalists is "Who do you think is the most deserving of the title of RSF40 Champion besides yourself?" A brief explanation of why this person deserves the win shall suffice. [From bambinoswag]

I think that the most deserving of the title aside from myself is rawr121. This is simply based on the fact that out of the other 3 Finalists, he performed the best in competitions all throughout the season.
2525 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
I should still be online tonight if finalists want to compete but I won't be checking as often so as it is the end of the day, I will update the Finals status:

amf7410 - 4 of 7 tasks finished

iYBF - 2 of 7 tasks finished

obscurity - 4.33 of 7 tasks finished

rawr121 - 4.33 of 7 tasks finished
2525 days 10 hours ago
Timster
YES RAWR YES
2525 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
When are votes due, Alex??
2525 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
@Spinner554

I spoke in another question where I told that I felt that I most resembled BOBROCKS333 because I did win the most challenges out of the finalists in this game. However, in many games, he has won seasons that were not based solely on challenges, using social and strategic relationships to further themselves through the game. I felt I played a similar way in that I had relationships with almost everybody in the cast. I placed high in almost every single challenge, I should've been an easy threat to try and take out, but because I had allies and I had made strong bonds from day 1, I was not a target until late in the game. I was a physical powerhouse and I was able to use my social bonds, and make relationships in the game that the finalists did not make. I was interconnected throughout the game, along with challenge strength, which is why I compared myself to Jacob.

I feel like I am perhaps least like Timster, which is not a blow to Timster because he has his own style of playing and it has made him very successful. But for me, I am not as loud and outwards with my opinions as he is. I usually like to keep my mouth shut instead, and let my own actions do my own talking. Timster is a wonderful guy, a wonderful champion, but I do think that I am not as loud as he is, and my playing style is much different then his. I respect his gameplay, but simply, I became a much more social player this game and I think I was able to not let anyone know I had so many allies because I kept myself relatively quiet and let my actions do the talking instead of my words.
2524 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Votes are due by FRIDAY at 9 pm est
2524 days 21 hours ago
coltsfan876
But for me, I am not as loud and outwards with my opinions as he is. I usually like to keep my mouth shut instead,

Would you have said this if he was white????
2524 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
if he was white it would've been worse ;))))))
2524 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
jk, but I didnt mean for it to come off as mean :(
2524 days 20 hours ago
amf7410
@Spinner

Who out of all the champions do you relate to most/least in terms of how you play?

I think I relate most to Gaiaphage. I know that may seem like a big comparison, but I feel like we always play similarly. We are both strategic and physical threats in games, and we both like to be in control. We're both competitive and know that games aren't personal. We target each other in games all the time, but we're still friends. I think we have a similar attitude of "it's just a game so don't take it personal, but we will do anything it takes to win."

I probably relate least to Timster or Sarge because they are players that usually thrive off of confrontation and drama, which is exactly what I try to avoid because I don't handle it well. My success comes more from carefully thinking out plans rather than from my emotions, and that's why I think I made it to the end. I've been called invisible because of this, and neither are the kind of person to sit back if they're upset.
2524 days 19 hours ago
Timster
I understand y'all think i'm confrontational and loud but TBH I haven't been like that since Gen 1.

I've been really quiet on Gen 2 & 3. No one ever "tries" me anymore so I have no reason to argue. I am not like Andrea who argues every season lol. I'm actually really relaxed in most games now. The last time I popped off was Redneck Island Episode 2 after I won elimination and threatened all the people who teamed up on me Episode 1 lololol. You can ask anyone who's played with me on these last few seasons. Timster is not confrontational anymore!
2524 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
keep andreas name out of ur filthy mouth , the queen of rsf deserves better

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!