This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Phase

Topic » Final Phase

2511 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
rsf give me a special 8th task
2511 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
amf7410 has finished all parts of the Final.
2511 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
Going to read over all of the questions/answers one more time and send in my vote, good luck all of y'all and may the best man win!
2511 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
I should still be online tonight if finalists want to compete but I won't be checking as often so as it is the end of the day, I will update the Finals status:

amf7410 - 7 of 7 tasks finished

iYBF - 4.67 of 7 tasks finished

obscurity - 7 of 7 tasks finished

rawr121 - 5.67 of 7 tasks finished
2511 days 1 hour ago
aiwfwyattroh
Ok I've been putting this off but I'll ask my question. It's very simple and will decide my vote

With this game not being a typical survivor or BB format it's hard to determine what I should be basing my vote on. So my questions is in your opinion what should my vote to win this game be based on and why do you fit that criteria.

Best of luck
2510 days 21 hours ago
coltsfan876
Hi I've been informed I haven't asked a valid question yet so I gotta ask a real one now feel free to answer.
What was your lowest point in the game and how did you overcome it
2510 days 18 hours ago
rawr121
@aiwfwyattroh

This being a very challenge-based season, its clear to see that we all have strength in that area. However, I feel that your vote to win should be based on the person you feel played the best OVERALL game, meaning that they excelled in all three aspects of the game, social, strategic, and physical. I believe that person is me.

I believe I did this because this season I absolutely grew as a competitor and stepped up my social game. I was in multiple alliances and had a relationship with almost everybody in the game. Every action I did, I covered with the game I was playing. Making little enemies, but also creating strong relationships that I could use to my advantage later down the road, many things my opponents did not do. I set myself up for success, and played aggressively but kept a strong social bond with many people in the game.

As my social game grew, I was able to control more aspects of the game and become a strong strategic player. I held my own ground, and I also basically controlled every vote in Phase 1, because I could influence a large majority of the players in the game. I kept the target off my back, and sent in people who I felt could be a major threat down the road. I played a very smart game to get to the end, I even convinced Zorbo to send me after him on the Path of Temptation, meaning that I already knew everything that I could choose from and gave me the best option to win a key card.

I also had the best physical game, winning the MOST challenges out of any player in the finale. I always competed my hardest in challenges, and I always performed well. This allowed me to have the MOST leaderboard points coming into Phase 4, and with the most point out of anybody throughout this entire game, I was given the opportunity to buy a PASS into the finale. This helped me to avoid to Fortress and Quoridor and thus made the challenge wins, and ALWAYS giving it my all in every challenge worth it.
2510 days 18 hours ago
rawr121
@coltsfan876

Haha well I think my lowest point in the game is when I was eliminated from the game during my first Fortress, because the question answers were incorrect and after counting it I had gone with a different answer. The crushing defeat of the immediate loss was overwhelming, and being brought back into the elimination after the mistake was found was amazing. We redid the round, and I survived through the Fortress. I felt the feeling of being eliminated, the loss, and somehow the mistake was found. I overcame the obstacle and I felt the pain of the loss. I took that with me and brought it with me through the game, as I never wanted to feel that loss again, I did not, could not, lose any Fortress that came in my way from that point. That drive brought me to the finale, and with so much more passion and desire then ever before.
2510 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
@wyatt So obviously it's your decision to vote whichever way you want; that's the beauty of the jury. It is pretty tough to explain to 20+ non-participants who don't really have a personal stake in the game why they should vote for me, but it is a pretty unique challenge. If I were on the jury for this season, I would probably vote based simply on who wants it more and on who would be the most satisfying and unique winner for what the season is. Like I said in my opening statement, this season is RISE OF THE UNDERDOGS. There are people in this F4 who could easily win a regular season of RSF based on their pure challenge ability alone; they just happened to not win one yet. In my opinion, I am the perfect representation of an underdog this season. I played the game pretty much by myself from day 1 without any long-term allies or groups that wanted to include me. I won all four fortresses by myself (although I do have you to thank for explaining to me what each fortress was before I sent in my choice since I'm pretty clueless about RSF challenges LOL). And after all that, I'm sitting in the finals with the most leaderboard points. To someone just tuning in, it might possibly look like I was the dominant force this season based on that stat alone. But to anyone who has been following, this has been an uphill battle for me since Day 1. I was never in control of this game, nor do I try to claim that I was. I simply fought to survive each day and slowly rose to the top. Vote for me because I would be the most satisfying winner out of this bunch. None of them have the story arc that I do.
2510 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
@colts

Honestly my original answer was when I was in Quoridor and it was looking extremely BLEAK for me because my entire strategy revolved around blocking myself in to a corner so that I only had one path to get to the end but the one of my moves turned out to be illegal because I'm a complete idiot who didn't read the board properly.

But actually my answer is probably in the pre-Phase 3 task (Path of Temptation) when I was the last selected out of the remaining 9 people to go through the path. That's when I truly realized that I had made it through the first two phases alone and that I would ultimately have to make it to the finals alone as well. No one had my back besides myself. It was a low point for me because while I didn't assume that I was at the top of everyone's lists, I didn't think I was at the bottom either. So that was a pretty interesting realization. But the thing is, I didn't let it get to me at all; it simply lit a fuse under my ass to make it to the end despite no one actually wanting me there. And I made that happen.
2510 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Finals status update:

iYBF - 5.67 of 7 tasks finished

rawr121 - 6.67 of 7 tasks finished
2510 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
rawr121 has finished all parts of the Final.
2510 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Finals status update:

iYBF -6 of 7 tasks finished

rawr121 - 7 of 7 tasks finished
2510 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
iYBF has finished all parts of the Final.
2510 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
All finalists have finished the Final.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!