This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Phase

Topic » Final Phase

2514 days 1 hour ago
coltsfan876
also someone link the fight between tim and halloween on the genius plz
2514 days 1 hour ago
Timster
That's not a bad thing to say she picks fights every season, it's just a fact lol.

I truthfully don't pick fights anymore. I compete, win no missions, win a couple eliminations, get 2nd in a final. Wash, rinse, repeat.
2514 days 1 hour ago
Timster
But brownie points to AMF for saying Sarge thrives off drama. Glad someone remembered how annoying he was. He would always start shit & then pretend he was innocent.
2513 days 22 hours ago
FrenchMaid
https://68.media.tumblr.com/bb19d04bc3697b1d474eaa180a0a97bf/tumblr_ors1uoLJBW1vtcml7o1_400.gif

Hey guys yall prob don't know I won a season LMAO. But to remind you, I was the winner of season 33- Redneck Island.

i'm going to be honest and say that I haven't been following this season at all. So my question to all of you finalists is to TL;DR your entire gameplay this season in 3 sentences or less.

In addition I have separate questions for all of you that'll help me decide who I should vote to win:

Anthony/rawr: if you were casted on BB, would you rather win and be hated or lose and be loved?

Andy: I've played with you before in Skype games and it always seems like you were very "quiet" in the games. Would you say you relied on your social gameplay and strategic gameplay over physical (comp) gameplay? How does that answer apply to how you played in this season of RSF?

Anthony/iybf: HELLO fellow KOTN buddy. My question for you is would you backstab your closest ally for a guaranteed win or lose in order for your closest ally to win?

obscurity: Pick one of the following attributes to not have in this game. Would you still be here in the finals without that attribute ? Competition skills, social awareness, or strategic planning?
2513 days 22 hours ago
obscurity
@FrenchMaid

Got to the end of this game completely by myself without any long-term allies and finished at the top of the leaderboard. Won four fortresses, which is the most out of anyone in this game. Not necessarily the best at challenges out of this group, but I played a well-rounded, low-key game that not only makes me the dark horse/underdog out of this Final 4, but also the most deserving (and some would say most surprising) winner.

obscurity: Pick one of the following attributes to not have in this game. Would you still be here in the finals without that attribute ? Competition skills, social awareness, or strategic planning?

I would knock out strategic planning easily. I'm not ashamed to admit that the majority of my game was physical/social. It is, after all, a challenge-based season. Unlike Survivor, in this type of season you live and die by the physical game because you need to either win a challenge or win a Fortress to secure a key card and a spot in the next phase. So you can't fully rely on social awareness/strategy to get you all the way. I had the misfortune of not really having many close friends in this cast, so I knew that I had my work cut out for me in this game. But I powered through and won four fortresses, which ultimately got me here.
2513 days 22 hours ago
amf7410
@FrenchMaid

I would say my game was under the radar yet sly. I didn't want to become a threat early, but I didn't want to seem weak, so for a while my plan was to sit back and make bonds with many players. As the game went on, I started to position myself in the middle of two alliances so I wouldn't be targeted, and I gained control near the end of the game in doing so.

Andy: I've played with you before in Skype games and it always seems like you were very "quiet" in the games. Would you say you relied on your social gameplay and strategic gameplay over physical (comp) gameplay? How does that answer apply to how you played in this season of RSF?

I tend to rely on my strategic game the most when I play games, but this being a physical-oriented game, I had to change how I play. I relied more on challenges in this season, but my strategy as I mentioned above kept me out of the line of fire. Strategy took kind of a "back seat" in this game, but I wanted to incorporate it into my game as much as possible because it's, in my opinion, my greatest strength.
2513 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
@FrenchMaid

My entire gameplay this season was focused around building up parts of my gameplay that I felt were weaker, this being my social game. I already felt that my physical game was strong, and I still improved on that, but my social game skyrocketed this season. I used these connections to keep the target off of myself and even used them to earn keycards and points to be at the top of the leader board and to secure a spot in the finale.

Anthony/rawr: if you were casted on BB, would you rather win and be hated or lose and be loved?

If I was ever cast on Big Brother, I definitely would want to Win and be hated. It definitely is that competitive part of me that would love to win Big Brother, and I would do anything I could to win. I do think that I would be a very good player, and perhaps make a lot of enemies throughout the game. Just like in this game, I have done what was best for me as a player and I do think that I have the ability to win this game. I hope I can win and be loved (by the jury) as I do think I played the best game here.
2513 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
I should still be online tonight if finalists want to compete but I won't be checking as often so as it is the end of the day, I will update the Finals status:

amf7410 - 5.33 of 7 tasks finished

iYBF - 3 of 7 tasks finished

obscurity - 5.33 of 7 tasks finished

rawr121 - 4.67 of 7 tasks finished
2513 days ago
BBlover96
Idk how to vote? A rank u say?
2513 days ago
obscurity
@jayson like this

1) obscurity
2) everyone else
2513 days ago
rawr121
^ incorrect

it goes

1. rawr121
2. someone else
3. someone else
4. obscurity
2512 days 23 hours ago
Timster
2512 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
I should still be online tonight if finalists want to compete but I won't be checking as often so as it is the end of the day, I will update the Finals status:

amf7410 - 5.33 of 7 tasks finished

iYBF - 3.33 of 7 tasks finished

obscurity - 6.67 of 7 tasks finished

rawr121 - 5.67 of 7 tasks finished
2511 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
obscurity has finished all parts of the Final.
2511 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
i suddenly feel like my life has no purpose anymore

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!