This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Phase

Topic » Final Phase

2513 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
im weak this is the invasion part
2513 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
*arrives*
2513 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
why did the ugliest one come in first
2513 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Wow way to get my vote :)
2513 days 9 hours ago
iYBF
Why the fuck is the Bible thumper gonna contribute to determining my fate?
2513 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
2513 days 9 hours ago
Piddu
WALKS IN READY TO FIGHT BEAT IBYFS ASS
2513 days 9 hours ago
iYBF
wow!
2513 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
wow thats my job
2513 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
TASK 7 (Respect/Ability to Defend how you played): (continued)

Since this game began, 25 previous RSF Champions have watched you fight in the Champions Viewer's Lounge.

They have shared their opinions and now it is time for those opinions to be heard.

Each Champion will have the ability to RANK the 4 players in order of MOST to LEAST deserve to win.

The player they rank as most deserving to win (in 1st) will receive 5 points, 2nd earns 3 points, 3rd earns 1 points, 4th earns 0 points.

Once all Champion votes are in the points are tallied and based on the points received you 4 will be ranked for coin distribution.

The rules are as follows:

--No Champion can cast a vote until they ask AT LEAST ONE QUESTION to the 4 Finalists and AT LEAST 2 have responded.
--Before Champions can ask questions/vote, the 4 Finalists will have the opportunity to explain how they played the game and why they deserve to win in a plea as short or as long as they want.  Champions can start asking questions/voting as soon as Monday.

Only votes sent in by the deadline (which I am about to post) will count.
2513 days 9 hours ago
iYBF
Piddles is just jealous that not even he can slay Janna support like I can xo
2513 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
OH HEY
2513 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
:)
2513 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
FINAL RULES:

You will have until FRIDAY, JUNE 23 at 9 pm est to FINISH ALL THE TASKS.

NOTE: Sunday I will have limited availability but the other days SHOULD be good.

For this Final, I CAN host MULTIPLE PEOPLE at once if they so wish.  When you want to play, I will inform you if I am hosting any other players and if they want to play at the same time then they may.

If you also want to add me on Skype so communication can be easier for this Final then you may, simply mail me your Skype name and I will add you.

On Friday at 9:30 pm est, I will REVEAL the results and we will crown the Champion of RSF Season 40: Rise of the Underdogs
2513 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Champ here hi

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!