This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Phase

Topic » Final Phase

2532 days 10 hours ago
bambinoswag
*struts in with absol & awwsum

https://media.giphy.com/media/fmeTX8AURI4co/giphy.gif
Gauntlet II is here bitches! :)
2532 days 10 hours ago
Skyler_TW
I wanna be in the finals
2532 days 9 hours ago
Timster
James, Me, & Piddu make our dance entrance onto the jury stage.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyw9r6FtRV1qcnoaro1_500.gif

https://68.media.tumblr.com/c137abd87a743e317406c3d8e31ef04d/tumblr_mfgnp7J9jJ1r877b7o1_500.gif
2532 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
wtf why is my GIF broken
2532 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
im reposting without the gif, why does the universe hate me
2532 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
Hello to all the RSF chumps—I mean champs,

I’ll try not to waste your time. I feel like most of you guys know what I’m about. All I want to do is remind you of the name of this season. Rise of the UNDERDOGS. There is only one person in this F4 that can truly claim to fit the mold of an underdog, and that person is me.

I am the only person in this F4 who has, admittedly, not won a single challenge. I got 2nd or 3rd plenty of times, which I guess makes me a jack of all trades but a master of none. But being consistent in challenges throughout the last two phases also allowed me to finish on the top of the leaderboard at the end of the season after constantly spending the first half of the season somewhere in the bottom 1/4th of the rankings. The story of this season was quite obviously NOT my challenge prowess; nevertheless, I managed to slowly climb my way to the top and finish 1st in the leaderboard exactly when it mattered most.

I am the person who was picked LAST out of 9 people in the Path of Temptation. But I knew it could happen and I didn’t let it bother me because, in this game, I carved my own path. I relied on nothing else except for my own determination and desire to win. The only temptation for me is the WIN. Nothing else matters.

I am the only person in this F4 who has kicked and clawed my way through every phase of the game simply by putting it all on the line and winning a fortress. That’s four total fortress wins, which is the most out of anyone this season. I’m genuinely proud that I’m standing here without a challenge win. I made my way to the end purely by relying on myself in the fortresses and my ability to work well in high-pressure situations.

You all have watched me all season and hopefully were somewhat entertained (and not annoyed) by my goofy sense of humor that I’ve tried to keep up no matter how bleak it looked for me in this game. Now I’m asking you all for one last push. I know how to win when it counts, and I've proven that in every single phase. I’m going to fight like hell in the other tasks and, with your help, this will be the one challenge that I win. The only challenge I need to win.

Vote for the dark horse. Vote for the person who wants it the most. Vote me to join you as an RSF champion.

VOTE FOR ME AND LET THIS UNDERDOG…………RISE

Thanks RSF for a creative well-designed season, and good luck to the other finalists. Regardless of the outcome, this was an awesome experience.
2532 days 7 hours ago
Absol
iybf thinking his janna support gameplay will get him my vote... we'll see about that
2532 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
Rshow are you deleting my comments??
2532 days 6 hours ago
iYBF
Hey there, champs! First of all, I want to say thank you to RShow for letting me compete in this season especially after how many people wanted to play. Also, I want to thank everyone that played in this season for making it another fun, intense, crazy, rollercoaster ride of a season. Now, onto my plea.

Coming into this game, I think that many people saw me as a threat right off the bat. I'm a strong physical competitor, I have a strong strategic mind, & I had a few strong bonds already formed with people also in the cast. I was a threat, they were right. I feel like out of everyone who has made it here to the Final, I've had the toughest road & that's because I was literally NEVER not a target.

Obviously, I had my Duel Alliance with Skyler, Mike, & Jaxon. Since Day 1 in this game, my name along with theirs was dragged through the mud by so many different people, it's kinda crazy. While I know you guys might not be fans of the alliance as a whole, I think as winners you can respect that we all made in generally far considering how actively some people were trying to get us out. Especially me, who made it all the way here to the Final.

My strategy all throughout the beginning of the game was to reel in the people that were "free agents" or people that didn't really have strong ties to anyone else for votes. I worked with people that the people voting against me weren't working with. These people included Mybash, JacksonWalsh, & Rocketo. While they weren't necessarily the strongest competitors in the game, they were still votes that shouldn't have been counted out & I used them to my advantage to get all of Team Duel through Phase 1 with only one of us needing to win a Fortress.

The thing that sets me apart from everyone else in this Final is that I was not only looking out for myself, I was looking out for 3 other people the entire game. No, I'm not saying that I wasn't playing to win or that I didn't play for myself at all, but playing for myself meant playing for Team Duel & I can sit here proudly & say I did a damn good job. 3 of the 4 of us made Top 7, 2 of us made the the Last Phase & with the cards we were dealt, I still was able to get us extremely far in the game together.

I hope that you guys can recognize that in a season called Rise of the Underdogs, I truly took the role as an underdog & played it this entire game. I got into numerous fights, I won 2 Fortresses, & I had to work every single round to make sure that my alliance & I moved forward in the game.

Thanks so much for reading & hopefully considering my plea! Obviously, I'm open to any & all questions that y'all may have. Also, good luck to Sagar, Andy, & other Anthony in all 7 parts of the Final!
2532 days 5 hours ago
BBlover96
Someone better tell me what I do instead of me just getting a random vague mail from alex
2532 days 5 hours ago
splozojames50
https://68.media.tumblr.com/1336ed3dc396c60792282db947a57a96/tumblr_ojsuwgN8JF1rzhps2o1_540.gif
2532 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
@bblover

You are a jury member for a task. But it doesn't start until Monday. For now the finalists are posting their please until then. You get a more descriptive mail when you can vote
2532 days 4 hours ago
Piddu
LMAO SPLOZO
2532 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
I was wrongfully targeted by a premade for the first Fortress who were intimidated by someone who is like a 4/10 at comps.

#JusticeForPG
2532 days 3 hours ago
coltsfan876
Hmu if u wanna be in the champs alliance so a bunch of us can all vote together and control the vote and make sure iceicebaby wins

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!