This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Phase

Topic » Final Phase

2513 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
If finalists want, SPEED TASK can actually be even done starting NOW if you want as long as you agree with opponents whenever you play them.
2513 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
oh good i honestly thought i was gonna have to convince Leonine_Divine and hinata0014 why i deserve to win
2513 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
Hi, so I'm writing my speech rn to all the champs

But to my other finalists, I'm busy all day tomorrow (Saturday) until around 10 pm. Sunday is Father's Day, but if you want to compete then I can find a time, preferably earlier in the day.

I'm free, though, all next week during the weekdays!
2513 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
if you don't value this game over your father, you're not getting my vote sorry not sorry
2513 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
The only times you need to agree with your other finalists to play is for the Speed Task which you need to play THREE TIMES, once with each finalist
2513 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
In addition, if Finalists want to schedule times to play certain tasks WITH ME, you can do so with me via mail or Skype.
2513 days 9 hours ago
nick9811
Hello champ here kiss my ass if you want my vote :)
2513 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Finalists can post their plea/speeches anytime from now and preferably by Sunday night
2513 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I shouldn't be given this responsibility
2513 days 9 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Oh I'm late hi
2513 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
As stated, champions CANNOT post questions until Monday
2513 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
For those asking if you do start any task then whatever you bid on that task instead of earning no coins, that many coins will be DEDUCTED from your final score.
2513 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
nick9811
Hello champ here kiss my ass if you want my vote :)

barely
2513 days 2 hours ago
awwsum11
I'm ready to vote for Leonine_Divine. He was obviously such a big threat that he had to be thrown into the first Fortress.
2513 days 1 hour ago
BBlover96
Bitch what am I doing?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!