This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Season 40 Winner Reveal

Topic » RSF Season 40 Winner Reveal

2525 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
@rawr121

Omg me opinion

Early on, I was impressed with your 1st Phase 1 win in the Cannonball game and led me to believe you could do well if you relied on your social ability.  Definitely thought you had a good grasp in that aspect but was unsure of challenge ability throughout.  The Phase 2 Fortress was definitely rocky with my mistake with you going from eliminated to non-eliminated.  Definitely intrigued in early Phase 2 as a lot of confessionals I got were from Kenu and about the crazy 5-way tie in that 1st vote.  I think you played the Path the best of all 9 to get arguably the best item on the board.  Then auctioning for the spot in the Final I thought was smart for you but I felt coming into it whoever bid on it would be disadvantaged in the Final knowing the bonuses for points but you did better in the Final than expected.  When I saw you bid the max on the Jury Vote I was shocked but it made sense and honestly you got more votes than I expected.  I expected Sagar to get a majority of those votes based on early questions/answers but when you won that Task I thought you had a good shot. 

Overall, strong showing!
2525 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright, anything else before I close this out?
2525 days 21 hours ago
Kenu67
Congrats to obscurity!
2525 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before we close out, I have 2 special prizes to give away.

I truly believe this was a great season to host and to watch.

I have decided this season to reward 2 players with a prize of a pass onto any future RSF Season.  These 2 earn it for consistently while they were in the game sending me long, detailed confessionals about their game and their viewpoints.  It was not required but something I appreciate so as a thanks for keeping me in the loop, I am awarding the passes to:

DBWs

and

Kenu67
2525 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
kings
2525 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
yay
2525 days 21 hours ago
DBWs
O wow that was unexpected, congrats Kenu, our alliance did something I guess :P
2525 days 21 hours ago
Kenu67
Yay we did it DBWs lol. Thank you so much <3
2525 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
Grats Obscurity!

I really hope the finales to keep following this whole betting format. Too much luck involved. Would the same placements happen if we it was just tallied (i.e if you got 1st in a task, you got 4 points, 2nd you get 3 points). The luck aspect really irks me.
2525 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
Obscurity: 1342243 = 17 Total Points
Rawr: 4123314 = 18 Total Points
IBYF: 3234422 = 20 Total Points
Amf: 2411132 = 14 Total Points

So the person who did the overall best didn't win because of the way they bet? That's depressing.
2525 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Grats Sagar! Glad I voted for the winner. Grats other finalists as well!
2525 days 21 hours ago
Timster
a pressed ant fan.
2525 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Piddu

The betting incorporated strategy into the Final as they determined which tasks they wanted to have more weight into their score.
2525 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Wiki about to be released, just a last minute update
2525 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
ngl it makes me happy to know that i only won because of betting

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!