This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Season 40 Winner Reveal

Topic » RSF Season 40 Winner Reveal

2525 days 16 hours ago
Timster
get that last 15 minutes of fame kiddos!
2525 days 16 hours ago
rawr121
Yeah it sucks to get third again. I would def make sure not to flop on the Endurance had I got a chance to do it again. Perhaps also prepare more for the spam task as well. Anything short from 1st is disappointing especially during this season.
2525 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
DBWs - During the back half of the game, it gave the vibe you wanted to give up, such as in the Phase 2 Fortress you tried to throw.  What made you want to give up partway through the game?  Any regrets?

obscurity - How does it feel going from 1st person out in your very 1st RSF Season to being the last player standing here in the 40th season?  What does it make you feel?  How would you describe your journey?
2525 days 16 hours ago
DBWs
DBWs - During the back half of the game, it gave the vibe you wanted to give up, such as in the Phase 2 Fortress you tried to throw.  What made you want to give up partway through the game?  Any regrets?

I really love the strategy of the game, and it got really stagnant and turned into the duel alliance vs like rawr/zorbo/Nolan/Jordan and everyone else was between the two sides, and it wasn't that fun to me. However, I didn't really want to give up in the game, I did want to do my best to win. The issue was I get guilted pretty easily and felt horrible for Andrea, then on top of being drunk, I literally tried to throw the game. The only thing I regret is not taking the advantage of picking the fortress game during the temptations, because I knew Duel Pole Dancing would fuck me, and I studied Quoridor so much over the season's span tbh.
2525 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
So is that it for the Reunion?
2525 days 16 hours ago
Mybash_
HEY HUNS IM HERE
2525 days 16 hours ago
Mybash_
Rshow opin on me.
2525 days 16 hours ago
Mybash_
LMFAO POOR ANTHONY
2525 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
it feels amazing, im still in shock because this is completely and utterly unexpected
2525 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Mybash_

Rshow opin on me.

Tbh you did better than I expected.  You haven't played an RSF Season in awhile (besides Duel 2 which you did average) and to get to Top 9 to me was shocking but in a good way.  Especially since you kept it close in your Fortress loss but I knew you probably had it lost halfway through since you made some mistakes like accidentally repeating the order you just got wrong.

Overall, I'd say a strong showing!
2525 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
ooh i want an opinion too
2525 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Anything else?

Or should we start to wrap up?
2525 days 16 hours ago
rawr121
Omg me opinion
2525 days 16 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Slay Sagar slay
2525 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
@obscurity

ooh i want an opinion too

Very under the radar early on (Phase 1) and unsure how you would do during it.  After your 1st Fortress win I thought you could do pretty decently.  Were the only person to voluntarily vote for yourself to go into the Fortress so intrigued how you wanted to play it but as you won more Fortresses I thought you could have a real shot, especially with some of the hype you had in the Champions VL pre-season.  The Path of Temptation was not a good look for you, going in last then passing everything to get nothing.  Then I thought you were doomed in Quoridor once you appeared boxed in but then somehow getting through with the win was also one of the big shocks to me.  For the Final, I thought you had the best betting strategy of not making certain events too coin heavy (betting the max) but dividing them out between your 5 best ones I think is what ultimately helped lock up the win.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!