This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cadre/Team Selection

Topic » Cadre/Team Selection

2353 days 17 hours ago
temponeptune
LMAO timster im a strategic icon this season so it was for those purposes
For what it’s worth u were still my #1 coach choice
2353 days 17 hours ago
Max7313
I WANT TO BE ON A TEAM PICK ME
2353 days 17 hours ago
Max7313
All of the cadres, but specifically my bitch Christian NEED me on their team. I am extremely active, message me on skype and I will respond and do whatever you need me to do. I'm also very intelligent, and have vast knowledge on American Grit having seen both seasons. I am great with puzzles, and have made it very apparent I will do whatever it takes to win. Please pick me, I'm looking to improve my speed and spam and I know a cadre will help me while I help them win challenges!
2353 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Next
2353 days 17 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Ethan000 is such a hater, he should respect all the contestants
2353 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
PLAYERS remember to be eligible to be picked in Round 4 you must:

1. Write the paragraph plea
2. Mail me your preference of team/cadres ranked (of all 5)
2353 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
This is showbiz Wyatt, we got to keep things moving
2353 days 17 hours ago
Absol
Max is getting picked anyways how about we get some more underrated stars up to bat begging for their life in this game???????
2353 days 17 hours ago
zorbo678
>I've been an RSF Player twice. Both times, I was 6th place, one of which was on RotU, barely missing out on a Finals appearance. I've proven myself capable of elimination victories (Hinata & Rocketokid), capable of winning challenges (Final 9 in RotU) being social (chosen as the first to take the walk in RotU) and overcoming the odds (The entirety of my tenure in Solitary 2.0) Counting treatments in Solitary, I've survived a total of nine elimination in my tenure, and played a total of eleven. I'm not a grizzled vet, but in my two seasons, I've done a lot.
2353 days 16 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Hey y'all. I'm picking the Yellow team.
2353 days 16 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Bless u
2353 days 16 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
But I didn't sneeze :P
2353 days 15 hours ago
Cryptspartan
PLEA FOR ROUND 4:

Cadres,  I can be an asset in many ways. Firstly, I am decent at most challenges. With the support of a team, I would be pushed to do more. Secondly,  I don't have beef with anyone in this cast. This will ensure team cooperation. Wyatt, we worked well as partners last season. I hope that you pick me so that we can work together again. Ethan, you won the first American Grit. If you pick me, I will fully listen to any advice you have. Christian, JT, and Tim, I know that you three are strong group game players. I hope that I can help one of you to victory.
2353 days 15 hours ago
Absol
For future reference, knowing my name AND addressing me in your speech, whether you want me or not, scores points with me.
2353 days 14 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
i guess i choose team Timster :)

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!