This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for RSF Season 18: The Mole 3

Topic » Applications for RSF Season..

4184 days 5 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Username:coolexchangestudent
Name:DJ
Color Level:Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?:since June 2012

Why do you want to compete on this season?:I love the Mole and this is the first time I'm trying it out
What traits do you have that will help you win?:Whatever it takes
Where did you hear about applications?:I just saw it in the group pages

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?:Nope,but I've heard of it
Who was your favorite player? Why?:n/a
Who was your favorite mole? Why?:n/a
What was your favorite mission? Why?:n/a
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?:n/a

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?:Only Friday and Saturday
*If you miss a challenge you will be penalized one correct answer on your quiz
Can you screenshot?:No :(

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player:Social
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?:Strategic
List 1 word that says why you should play this season:All-it-takes
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why?:I would like to be the Mole,because I have the perfect Mole player.I have skills and the strategy to be the Mole.
4184 days 4 hours ago
lukonia
Username: lukonia
Name: Lukas
Color Level:Light green
How long have you been on Tengaged?:since Jan 2012

Why do you want to compete on this season?: to win!
What traits do you have that will help you win?: I'm intelligent, trustworthy and competitive... I will do whatever it takes to win!
Where did you hear about applications?: group pages

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?: yes all Aussie series
Who was your favorite player? Why?: petrina
Who was your favorite mole? Why?: petrina
What was your favorite mission? Why?: waterfall bags
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?: petrina

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?:On weekends.. During week at est am
Can you screenshot?:Yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: strategic
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: deceptively
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: interesting
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why?: I wouldn't mind either but if I were the mole I am smart enough and deceptive enough to lead people on and win without being noticed....
4184 days 2 hours ago
bubba3
Application:

Username:Bubba3
Name:Jared
Color Level:Light green
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Redemption  for sure. and I love the mole!
What traits do you have that will help you win? Welll, I am very sneaky and sabotaugey
Where did you hear about applications? I was here on finale of season 17

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?No
Who was your favorite player? Why?tba
Who was your favorite mole? Why?tba
What was your favorite mission? Why?tba
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?
tba
Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?:yea
Can you screenshot?yws

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Successful
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Sneakey.
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Redemption
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? I would like to be Mole. But I would do way better as a Player.
*NOTE: By applying, you are making yourself eligible to be the mole even if you would rather be a player

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 1
Which seasons?Season 17
What did you place in those seasons? like 12th :/
Favorite Season and why? My season
Most memorable moment and why? When Cheese got called in by mybash. Kinda showed everyone that it doesnt matter you can get called in still
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Ofl<3 Really nice person and I think me and him could do some damage
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Splozo. He is one badass. He rocks with everyone. But I could beat him if i put my mind to it
4184 days 1 hour ago
JamieN8954
Username: JamieN8954
Name: Jamie
Color Level: Gold
How long have you been on Tengaged? 4Years 2Months

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because i have seen almost every single season of the mole US & UK (currently watching AUS) so i know how the game is played...
What traits do you have that will help you win? I can be sneaky, which would be great if i were the mole, but if i was a player, i can get along with people... form coalitions, and that should take me far in the game.
Where did you hear about applications? You put it in our Casting game :L

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? Yes, all seasons of US & UK... Currently watching AUS.
Who was your favorite player? Why? My favorite player has to be Kathy Griffin (Celeb Mole Hawaii) She made me laugh soooo much.
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Kathryn (Mole US Season 1) She was the original mole, plus she is the only person i couldnt figure out from the early stages of the game.
What was your favorite mission? Why? My favorite mission would have to have been in Season 1 when they had to roll the dice, and depending on what number they rolled, they would have to perform a task.... poor Kate had to do everything :L
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Kathryn... because of the reasons i said before... i couldn't find her out till like the last few episodes.

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: Yep
Can you screenshot? Yep

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Teamwork
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Mysterious
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Moleicious
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Im not to bothered, ive played as both a player and a mole before... neither is easy... but i can make it work with whatever i get picked to be :)
4184 days ago
usernamehere
Application:

Username:usernamehere
Name:casey
Color Level: white
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? i have always wanted to play in a rsf game
What traits do you have that will help you win? i am very intulectual
Where did you hear about applications? my friend mattbbupdates

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? yes
Who was your favorite player? Why? stephen, because he outwitted the mole
Who was your favorite mole? Why? kathryn, because she rocked sabotauging them.
What was your favorite mission? Why? underwater charades, because it was cool.
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? they all are really good.

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: yes
Can you screenshot? yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: smart
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: secretive
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: new
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? I WANT TO BE THE MOLE!!!!!!! I WANNA CAUSE CHAOS.
*NOTE: By applying, you are making yourself eligible to be the mole even if you would rather be a player
4183 days 23 hours ago
sarge455
Username:   Sarge455
Name:   Rich
Color Level:  Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?   2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season?   You do have some of the best games and I was in the 1st mole and got slipped up by the mole once and that got me out. I want to prove I can take it to the end.
What traits do you have that will help you win?    Determination, Heart, Bitchiness (haha) and that competitive spirit.
Where did you hear about applications?  Your page

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? Yes
Who was your favorite player? Why?   Bill, because he was a great Mole. So, laid back and undercover. Was hard to determine if he was the Mole or not.
Who was your favorite mole? Why?    Bill, who would have thought a retired military older man would be the Mole. He was friendly, nice and very cunning all at the same time.
What was your favorite mission? Why?   I loved the swing for your life challenge. Cause, that casted all hints that Bill could be the Mole right at the beginning and got a lot of people thinking it was someone else. That is a great challenge to test your braveness.
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?   I liked Katie as a player. She was always in the game trying hard to figure out the Mole. She was always gathering facts and clues to help her solve who it was in the end.

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?:   Yes
Can you screenshot?   Yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player:   Cunning
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?:   Stealthy
List 1 word that says why you should play this season:   Drama
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why?    Either, I would like to be one of the Moles cause this is completly different cause u still need to figure out who the other Mole is and it is a huge challenge to not let people figure u out.

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?   11
Which seasons?  4-14
What did you place in those seasons? 2nd,9th,4th,2nd,6th,2nd,5th,4t,1st,14th,6th
Favorite Season and why?  Worldwide because it was difficult and I won it.
Most memorable moment and why?  Winning my first RSF series cause I have tried so hard to do this for such a long time and finally gave me a sense of accomplishment.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:  Bobrocks because he is a fierce competitor and I know I can whip his butt playing this game.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:   Taylor (some numbers after his name) as he is a huge liar and never haves your back even when you have his.
4183 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
OMG at this update
4183 days 21 hours ago
Manipulation
Username: Manipulation
Name: Andrew
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged? Like maybe a year or two.

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to compete in another season to show that I'm actually GOOD instead of our dying team in the Ruins.
What traits do you have that will help you win? I'm very likable, and I use that to my advantage.
Where did you hear about applications? From your ad on Gaia's Survivor.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? Yep
Who was your favorite player? Why? Don't remember anything about it
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Don't remember anything
What was your favorite mission? Why? Don't remember anything
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Don't remember anything, I watched it when I was like ten.

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: Yeah
Can you screenshot? Yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Inquiring
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Cunning
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Hot
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Mole, cause you get to have more fun.

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 1
Which seasons? The Ruins - Champions VS Rookies
What did you place in those seasons? I don't really remember, but it was somewhere around 10th-12th
Favorite Season and why? The Ruins cause it was hot damn insane that the Rookies lost so many missions ;_;
Most memorable moment and why? When I won our first mission <3
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: coltsfan cause he's hot.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: No one really, maybe Snake for being an asshole when he lost.
4183 days 20 hours ago
Tundra
Username: Tundra
Name: Ryan
Color Level: yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged? Probably 8 months idk... I took a break for a while though but now i am back ruthlessly

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want nothing but to win
What traits do you have that will help you win? I myself am sneaky and tbh have lied so i am really really good reading liars and for that i can find the mole because well i am a url mole
Where did you hear about applications? That most of them are lying, and good at this game, but i know for a fact... I am better :P

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? Yes
Who was your favorite player? Why? I loved Keshia as entertainment to be honest... She was unintentionally funny
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Angie, She embraced being the mole hardcore!!!!!
What was your favorite mission? Why? I liked the s1 mission when the guy chased 'em through the corn maze HILARIOUS!!!!
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Dennis he won.... A hhaaaard season.

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: Definitely
Can you screenshot? yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: mischievous
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: shocking
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: competitive
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? either or tbh..... I would be amazing as both LOL

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?
Which seasons?
What did you place in those seasons?
Favorite Season and why?
Most memorable moment and why?
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:
4183 days 19 hours ago
RickStone
Application:

Username: RickStone
Name: Rick
Color Level: Red
How long have you been on Tengaged? Since 2010

Why do you want to compete on this season? I'm a die-hard fan of the mole series
What traits do you have that will help you win? Cut-throat, competitive, smart, wary
Where did you hear about applications? Groups Page

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? All of them
Who was your favorite player? Why? Steven Season 1 US. Very smart player
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Bill he played the nice guy role very well
What was your favorite mission? Why? Where they had to guess someone's loved one for  money and a chance to see them. Loved the Idea.
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Bill again...left people wondering if it was him, but didn't give it away

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: that would be 4-6:30 my time, which would be yes...I don't think I'd be scheduled for work at that time
Can you screenshot? Pretty sure I know how to screenshot so yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Wary
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Unexpected
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Excitement
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? I would be either, but I honestly would love to be a mole because I am always someone who seems just normal, but am always thinking on the inside. And I feel like I would know how to fool people into thinking i'm just another player

4183 days 19 hours ago
ForceMike1
Application:

Username: ForceMike1
Name: Michael
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged? 4 Months

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to have a great time and add to my list of wins!
What traits do you have that will help you win? Mysterious, Intelligence, Poker Face
Where did you hear about applications? Janelle's X-Factor

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? No
Who was your favorite player? Why? Never Seen
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Never Seen
What was your favorite mission? Why? Never Seen
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Never Seen

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: I can make it at 8pm
Can you screenshot? Yes I can screenshot

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Strategic
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Hidden
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Experience
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Mole b/c I want to see how much I can decieve people

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.
4183 days 19 hours ago
sergeant
Username:Sergeant
Name:Max
Color Level:Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged? About 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season?: I have never competed in one of your season before so I wanted to try it out
What traits do you have that will help you win? I am a great competitor and a great people person
Where did you hear about applications? From your group

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?No I haven't
Who was your favorite player? Why?
Who was your favorite mole? Why?
What was your favorite mission? Why?
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?:Yes I should be able to
Can you screenshot? Yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player:Intelligent
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?:Sneaky
List 1 word that says why you should play this season:Competitor
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why?: I would equally like to be both. but cause I have to choose I'd say the Mole
4183 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
Username: jharrin7887
Name: Joe
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 years LOL.

Why do you want to compete on this season? I havent played in like 3 seasons so it would be nice to come back and see how I can do with a new start
What traits do you have that will help you win? I am very social, and I win when I need to. If I'm a target, I fight to the most of my ability.
Where did you hear about applications? Blog page, your blog

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? I haven't actually, but I think it will be fun to play something I have never seen.
Who was your favorite player? Why? n/a
Who was your favorite mole? Why? n/a
What was your favorite mission? Why? n/a
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? n/a

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: yes!
Can you screenshot? yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: competitive
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: shhh! lol. Whatever i need to do!
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Competitive
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Either would be fun! I would love to be the mole, but being a player would be fun!

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 5 seasons I believe
Which seasons? FM, Mole2, castle, gauntlet, survivor, BOTS, ruins
What did you place in those seasons? 2nd, 15th, 26th, 1st off my team but 5th out, 20th, 2nd, 1st! (from memory)
Favorite Season and why? Battle of the seasons or Fresh Meat. I like having a partner. When I'm on teams I always mess up and go early.
Most memorable moment and why? Winning, but my team hated me when we did so it really wasnt that great. Prob getting in the seasons I had to spam myself in through the polls.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Timster, we are best friends on these lol. And jimboslice, good friends.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Not anyone in particular.
4183 days 18 hours ago
Spinner554
Application:

Username: Spinner554
Name: Austin
How long have you been on Tengaged? A little over 22 months.

Why do you want to compete on this season? I haven't played in awhile, and I was a good Mole the first time around...so I'd love to play as the Mole again and prove I am the best, or play as a player and show I can do that as well!
What traits do you have that will help you win? I keep to myself, so as a player those would think I am the Mole. But I can also be out there throwing challenges as the Mole but others may think it was a strategy. I have many other traits as well.
Where did you hear about applications? Your blog, but I always keep up with RSF.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?: Yes, a while back.
Who was your favorite player? Why? Clay (Season 5 USA), he was very good at identifying the Mole, he just got fooled near the end.
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Craig (Season 5 USA), he was SO good at fooling people! He was who I wanted to be like as the Mole in RSF.
What was your favorite mission? Why? I didn't really have one :/
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Craig, for the reasons stated above.

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: Yes.
Can you screenshot? Yes.

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Intelligently
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Sly.
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Improvement.
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Mole. I want to prove myself, again.

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 7
Which seasons? 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, & 13.
What did you place in those seasons? 8th, Mole, 6th, Tied for 33rd, 1st, 5th, & 13th.
Favorite Season and why? The Mole, to be honest, because I played such a good game that I almost fooled the Winner into not choosing me in the Final Quiz, as the Mole.
Most memorable moment and why? Winning the Gauntlet. It was a hectic night and after all of the hard work me and BOBROCKS333 went through, we deserved that win.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: BOBROCKS333. We are good friends and he is an awesome player. We could have a good coalition.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: BBlover96. He thinks he's amazing and I really don't want to put up with him again...

YOU ARE NOW FINISHED WITH THIS APPLICATION
4183 days 18 hours ago
rhysarnie14
rhysarnie14
rhys
orange
ages cos i had other acounts

your group games r really gd and i love the mole
thats a secret i dont want people to find out my game plan
i found it in the group page and u have sent me acouple of links

yes i sohuld be able to make it and no i cant screen shot im not sure how

smart
clever
i have more then 1
mole all the way :D

im not sure a couple
cant remember
not sure i think i done well in some
cant remember
dont mind
not sure

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!