This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for RSF Season 18: The Mole 3

Topic » Applications for RSF Season..

4183 days 13 hours ago
bad18life
Username: bad18life
Name: TJ
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 years I think. I'm not sure

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because this would be my first time playing in a game like this. I'm always active in your games and I never missed a challenge and you know that.
What traits do you have that will help you win? Smart and I can read people
Where did you hear about applications? On your page

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? No
Who was your favorite player? Why?
Who was your favorite mole? Why?
What was your favorite mission? Why?
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: Yes
*If you miss a challenge you will be penalized one correct answer on your quiz
Can you screenshot? Yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Wise
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Surprise
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Persistent
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? A mole because it's easier for the player in this twist because for the example the odds are in the players favor because the player have 2 chances of picking the mole and the mole have 1 chance of picking the other mole in this twist. But I don't mind neither 1. Just would be happy to get picked.
*NOTE: By applying, you are making yourself eligible to be the mole even if you would rather be a player

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 3
Which seasons? The Gauntlet, Battle of the Seasons, and The Ruins
What did you place in those seasons? 21st, 9th, 3rd
Favorite Season and why? The Ruins because it proves how I could play the game mentally and I got better and better n my placings each time
Most memorable moment and why? Most memorable moment would be winning all the challenges but like 2. The champions dominated
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: I'm not going to be bias
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: I don't have a problem with anyone
4183 days 13 hours ago
blueu22
Username:Blueu22
Name:Chris
Color Level: brown
How long have you been on Tengaged? around 2-3 years xD

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because the mole is seriously an amazing game. I NEED to be in this season because i want the experience. I was so upset when the show got cancelled years ago and when i found this site and more improtantly your group i saw you hosted 2 moles before. I am seriously in love and i really have been DYING to get into the mole. I really want to be apart of this season more than any others i have been in. I would do anything to get into this
What traits do you have that will help you win? I can lie with ease and can manipulate people. I am able to be sneaky and sly without anyone knowing I did anything. This is the perfect season for me and I seriously can do some damage this season. Plus, i can spot lies and know when people are intentially sabotaging the game. I am a great test taker and can make educated guesses about anything. It will be amazing if I were to get on this.
Where did you hear about applications? I clicked on your group and I saw "RSF SEASON 18: THE MOLE" And I screamed irl. I am so excited!

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? I have watched EVERY season and every episode. I've also seen other seasons of the mole from different countries!
Who was your favorite player? Why? This is a hard one. I would say Dorothy Hui from season 2. She seriously did wonders in that game and I fell in love with her personality. I loved everything she did in the season and I was SO happy she won.
Who was your favorite mole? Why? My favorite mole is Craig slike from season 5. He was a GREAT mole. No one ever suspected he was the mole throughout the entire season. He was able to fool almost everyone. He had some really great moments on the show and sabotaged a lot of missions with ease. A great person with a big heart. Loved craig.
What was your favorite mission? Why? Hm. The final 3 mission in season 5 where they were put in a room with tons of stuff and they had to find a code or something. It was a great game and very complicated. I loved all the aspects of it and It was a lot of fun to watch. I enjoyed how they all worked together to win :)
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? The best player is probobly mark season 5 winner. Idk how he did it but he was able to understand everything. He made countless notes and had sleepless nights trying to figure out who the mole is.

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: That is literally the best time for me xD
Can you screenshot?Yup!

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player:Deceitful
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?:Duplicitous
List 1 word that says why you should play this season:Success.
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? I would MUCH rather be the mole. Fooling everyone would be an absolute blast and I would be so happy. I would do the role of the mole justice. However, I am not saying no to being a player. It would be a lot of fun to see how the game works out if I played it. The mole thought would be a much better choice for me. I have dreamed about the chance to be on the show and be the mole!
*NOTE: By applying, you are making yourself eligible to be the mole even if you would rather be a player

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 2
Which seasons? The castle and The amazing race
What did you place in those seasons? 23rd in The castle and 6th on TAR
Favorite Season and why? I really enjoyed TAR. It was a lot of fun and I met a lot of friends. The challenges were very difficult and It was seriously very intense and A L
4183 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Username: Gaiaphage
Name: Chris
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: May 7th, 2011

Why do you want to compete on this season? I still need to prove myself in your series. I was gonna play in a recent past season, and would've been on but I was asleep because I was sick. I believe it was Big Brother or the Ruins. I haven't applied since because im not a fan of TAR or Duel.

What traits do you have that will help you win? Im likable, but not fake. Im active, loyal, and competitive. Im very social, and in a game like this, that's HUGE.

Where did you hear about applications? I watch RSF Series, so right after Duel Reunion when I got online.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? No, but I have read up on it, and know the format. I also played a Mole Group in which I placed 7th/20.

Who was your favorite player? Why? Who was your favorite mole? Why? What was your favorite mission? Why? Who has been the best player/mole? Why? ALL N/A

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: Everyday :D

Can you screenshot?: Not normally, but if needed to, I'll try extremely hard to get to a computer. Ill also look for an screenshot app for my phone.

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Social

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Strategic

^^ I know those are basic, but that's how i'd play.

List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Redemption

Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Either suit me, i'm pretty equal.

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? Two

Which seasons? RSF 10: The Castle and RSF 12: Survivor Worldwide

What did you place in those seasons?
RSF 10- 25th/42
RSF 12- 8th/24

Favorite Season and why? RSF 12         definitley. I played an amazing game, and had a great shot to win. But a friend backstabbed me *looks at turney* But I played really strategic, causing a lot of blindsides. My most famous was BBlover96's.

Most memorable moment and why? Probably blindsiding BBlover. I knew Jayson was a player to fight it all out, but I masterfully caused his blindside.

Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Splozojames50. He's extremely strong and loyal and a great friend.

Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Bobrocks. His record explains it, and he's known to be shady.
4183 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Application: <33

Username: deshonBANNEDISBACK
Name: Deshon
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 years(since 2011) past accounts: Deshon,  DeshonBANNED

Why do you want to compete on this season? First, I am knew to this group/series and i want to prove(like Mil) that I have what it takes to make it far, even though i am a rookie. Also, i plan on having fun in this competition.
What traits do you have that will help you win? Im a generally nice person, and I can easily get along with others.
Where did you hear about applications? At the Reunion yesterday.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? USA
Who was your favorite player? Why? Kate Season 1, She was a awesome and smart player.
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Kathryn, she was VERY sneaky, and she played the mole best.
What was your favorite mission? Why? Underwater charades ~ Season 3, the players actually had to use their brains, in terms of the media/television.
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Again Kathryn Season 1(reason why is on the first one)

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: Yes, that is a perfect time after i get done with my school homework.
Can you screenshot? Yes.

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Socialite
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Sneaky
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Eager
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? A player, i think it would be cool to try to figure out the mole, and actually be a online INVESTIGATOR (lol)

4183 days 11 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Username: MJFJUNE
Name: Troy
Color Level: Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged? Exactly 312 Days

Why do you want to compete on this season? It is and will be awesome
What traits do you have that will help you win? I'm smart, strong, and i will win
Where did you hear about applications? i saw it on the game page

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? i've seen the Minecraft version
Who was your favorite player? Why? ~
Who was your favorite mole? Why? ~
What was your favorite mission? Why? ~
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? ~

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: sometimes i have foorball once a week
Can you screenshot? yes i can

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Amazing
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Sneakily
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Awesome
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? up to you
*NOTE: By applying, you are making yourself eligible to be the mole even if you would rather be a player: ok
4183 days 9 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Application:

Username: Leonine_Divine
Name: Jet
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged? on and off since Nov 2008

Why do you want to compete on this season? I've never played The Mole but I LOVED the show
What traits do you have that will help you win? I'm social and observant
Where did you hear about applications? I've played a couple of your seasons so I always follow what the next season is

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? US
Who was your favorite player? Why? Kathy Griffin from US Celebrity season 1 because she was a funny funny woman, she ALWAYS was good TV
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Frederique Van Der Wal because home girl played up her foreigness and had EVERYONE thinking she wasn't the mole she was just bad at english lol
What was your favorite mission? Why? "It takes a thief" I love scavenger hunts
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Fredrique she managed to keep UTR the ENTIRE GAME

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: YES
Can you screenshot? YES

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Observantly
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole? A real mole would never reveal how he'll play
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Redemption
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Mole, It'd be a whole different challenge

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 4
Which seasons? The Castle, The Gauntlet, The Ruins, The Amazing Race
What did you place in those seasons? 15th, Runner Up, Eliminated Round 5, 11th
Favorite Season and why? Gauntlet because I made the final mission
Most memorable moment and why? Staging the comeback during the final mission
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Timster, he's always a kick ass competitor, he's cool peeps
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Anyone who's inactive
4183 days 8 hours ago
bigbrother101
Application:

Username: bigbrother101
Name: Dan
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged? for like 10 month

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because i love the mole and ill be ilke the yes player you ever seen
What traits do you have that will help you win? Im funny, Strategic, Smart, and Easy-going
Where did you hear about applications? I didn't i was looking for a group that was awesome and then it came to you.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? YES US AND I LOVE IT
Who was your favorite player? Why? Jay he was funny and so cool and he was one of the smartest players ever
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Craig he was funny i didn't suspect that he was the mole from the beginning but later on in the season i knew he was the mole and he was fun to watch
What was your favorite mission? Why? Season one get kate out of the building but 2 snipers try to stop you because you would need communicate and teamwork and that would be a perfect challenge for the mole to sabotage
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Mark because he was smart he knew who was the mole was and he did everything he could to figure out who is the mole and ending up winning him the game.

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: YES
Can you screenshot? YEs

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: OBSERVANT
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?:  INVOLVED
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: DETERMINED
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Mole Because i want to be up for the challenge and make sure no one knows that I'm the mole until the final 3

YOU ARE NOW FINISHED WITH THIS APPLICATION
4183 days 4 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Username: Rocketokid13
Color: Yellow
How long on tengaged?: 7 months

Why do you want to compete?: I want to prove that even a rookie who just started the series can outlast veterans and other people. Also to make new friends
Traits?: I think I'm tough but happy, happy so its easy to make alliances and tough to win in competitions.
Where did I hear about the RSF franchise?: I looked on the groups page and found out that this one was pretty popular. Even since then I saw every episode of Season 17.

Have I ever seen the mole?: Heard of it, but no, haven't watched it.
All of the other Mole Questions: I didn't watch it, so I can't really decide can ? xD
Can I be online to participate?: Yes, of course. Anything for one of my favourite franchises.
If you miss a challenge you will be penalised one correct answer on your quiz.
Can you screenshot? Yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Tough
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Ratty
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Epicness
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why?  Player because I want to make friends and have fun, not be all nasty and everything.

How many RSF Franchises?: 0
Favourite season?: 17 because I love the duel and it had very interesting people.
Former RSF player I would want to play with?: Coltsfan, because i think he or she (idk sorry) was a great game player. It sucked that she lost because of luck :(
Former RSF player I wouldn't want to play with?: NOBODY! I LOVE EVERYONE I MEET...except maybe ArizonaPT if she even applies.
4182 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
Username: Missalice3
Name: Missy
How long have you been on Tengaged?
6 months
Why do you want to compete on this season?
Because last season I could not pull off the big moves I wanted often, and I could not make up the times!
What traits do you have that will help you win?
Brains, Brawn and Beauty!
Where did you hear about applications?
At the reunion
Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?
I have seen it.
Definantly Dorothy, she seemed smart and played the right moves to make player suspicious.
Bill, because he acted so old but played very clever.
I don't know probly the one where they jumped to spend time with family.
Again, Dorothy I think she did outsmart the mole and got closer and closer to the answer.
Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?:
Can you screenshot?
No I cannot.
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Clever
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Sneaky
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Win
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why?
Mole, because I want to play this game with my moves and strategy.

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 1
Which seasons? Season 17: The Duel
What did you place in those seasons? 14th
Favorite Season and why?
Well that's my only season and I hated it, I wanted to make bigger moves.
Most memorable moment and why?
Me Losing, I makes me FURIOUS!
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: finklestein123, I would love to play with a HOF
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: I don't know because I never got to know any players that I would hate them.
4182 days 15 hours ago
Dreamer342
Username:Dreamer342
Name:Brittany
Color Level:Purple
How long have you been on Tengaged? almost a year

Why do you want to compete on this season?It seems like fun
What traits do you have that will help you win?Loylty
Where did you hear about applications?group page

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? nope

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?:yes
Can you screenshot?yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player:Loyalty
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?:sneaky
List 1 word that says why you should play this season:FUN
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why?player

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?
Which seasons?
Favorite Season and why?
Most memorable moment and why?
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:
4182 days 13 hours ago
Joeker
Username: Joeker
Name: Joe
Color Level: Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged? For more than a year

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because even though I don't really like "The Mole", I do want to try it out and see if I like it. That and I heard its a fun show, so why not?
What traits do you have that will help you win? I'm cunning and strategic when I need to be, nice and social when I need to be, and whenever I feel I'm in danger, I'll try and do my best to live another day.
Where did you hear about applications? From looking at the RSF Season 18 page.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? No, but I'd like to try it out.

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: Unfortunately, not all the time (by that, I mean Wednesdays and Thursdays).
Can you screenshot? Sometimes.

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Social
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Conniving
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Fabulous
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? I'm always a player on other games, so this time I want to be the mole. That and I want to see how much drama I can cause.

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 1
Which seasons? Survivor: Worldwide
What did you place in those seasons? 10th place (via Purple Rock w/ 0 votes cast against me)
Favorite Season and why? Survivor: Worldwide I guess since it was so much fun to play.
Most memorable moment and why? I honestly don't have any moments I remember (that I enjoyed).
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Anyone who isn't a total pain in the ass
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: A total pain in the ass
4182 days 13 hours ago
mjpj189
Username: Mjpj189
Name: Mark
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged? Approximately 1 year and 4 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? I love the Mole. It has been a long time since I competed in a show of yours and I think the perfect way to get back in is t play the game I started out with.
What traits do you have that will help you win? I am smart and deceiving, plus I am enamored with the Mole and hopefully will do good.
Where did you hear about applications? To be honest, I am on break from college, and randomly clicked on a group link I had favorited, and saw your ad.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? YES. S1, S3-5 of U.S; S5, 11-13 of Dutch.
Who was your favorite player? Why? I think it has to be Mark of S5 U.S. I feel like he displayed a lot of qualities I have. He may have come to close elimination and got some lucky breaks (*cough cough Victoria*) but he played a good game throughout.
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Tough choice, but I pick Kathryn Price. Frederique may have not been picked until the final quiz, but I think it was more the stupidity of the others. Craig I love and had a good strategy, but eh. Kathryn was the first, and was able to deceive the majority of the players. With her crying, she was even able to steer around one player's suspicions when they were sure it was her. She did an awesome job and i think her sabotages were enough to beat the others out.
What was your favorite mission? Why? Technically wasn't a mission, but I pick the exemption game in S13 of Wie is de Mol? The game of "go-fish" had that twist of being so childish yet also being so risky and I am still caught of with the brilliance of it.
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? I would pick Paul S5 U.S While it could be attributed to tunnelvision or just a lucky guess, paul deciphered right away that Craig was the Mole and never gavea 2nd look to anyone else, nor did he take his suspicion off Craig. He would have 100% made it to the final 3 had he not been beaten by one second. ONE. So I feel he deserves the position of best player.

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?:I only have a couple weeks left till my christmas break begins and none of my classes are between the aforementioned time so YES, I can make it! (cept on maybe the 29/30th)
Can you screenshot? I can screenshot. Prt scr is my friend.

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: strategic.
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: conniving.
List 1 word that says why you should play this season:
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? I would rather be a player than the Mole, because I would always be second guessing if I was really fooling people. HOWEVER, that does not mean I wouldn't want to be the Mole, cause I would accept if given the opportunity.

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 3.
Which seasons? 8, 9, 10
What did you place in those seasons? 2nd, 2nd, and 24th respectively
Favorite Season and why? 8. I loved the Mole when I played and I was only a rookie. Everyone hated me because I was new and got so far and was staying while the veterans were going home. I got close to winning so I'm happy.
Most memorable moment and why? I think when Bobrocks got out. I kne whe was a strong player and that he got close to winning/won everything. So when he was eliminated, I was shocked but happy simultaneously.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Insanity or Punx193. Both are good friends of mine, and I
4182 days 9 hours ago
cheese98
Username:cheese98
Name:Kyle
Color Level:purple
How long have you been on Tengaged?2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season?i have never done a mole and im ready to win a rsf
What traits do you have that will help you win?social person and great at challenges
Where did you hear about applications?reunion

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?no
Who was your favorite player? Why?no
Who was your favorite mole? Why?no
What was your favorite mission? Why?no
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?no

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?:yes
Can you screenshot?yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player:social
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?:sneaky
List 1 word that says why you should play this season:competitor
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why?player playing it safe lol

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?5
Which seasons?5,6,9,13,17
What did you place in those seasons?15,8,10,5,9
Favorite Season and why?duel i was really active and i love the duel
Most memorable moment and why?coming back last season
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:bubba or ofl they are both amazing
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:dash drama starter
4182 days 9 hours ago
levonini
Username: levonini
Name: Andrew
How long have you been on Tengaged? 3 months

Why do you want to compete on this season?The mole looks fun, never heard of it but exited to see what its all about
What traits do you have that will help you win? Ii am competitive, reliable and friendly
Where did you hear about applications? I saw them on the groups

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? No
Who was your favorite player? Why? Never watched it
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Never watched it
What was your favorite mission? Why? Never watched it
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Never watched it

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: Yes
Can you screenshot? Yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: smart
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: sneaky
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: determined
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? either is fine,

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 0
Which seasons? 0
What did you place in those seasons? 0
Favorite Season and why? o
Most memorable moment and why?0
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: idk
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: idk
4182 days 6 hours ago
splozojames50
Username: splozojames50
Name: james
Color Level: tv level
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2- 1/4 years-ish

Why do you want to compete on this season?: because ur group games are fun!
What traits do you have that will help you win?: activeness, speed, and just a chill manner so ye.
Where did you hear about applications?: i always just keep up with it.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?: yesss i saw first 4 us seasons and mole AUS 4
Who was your favorite player? Why?: SO many ppl to choose from, but id say katie from the mole 2 because she was so sween and ottpp/cpp and i just loved her
Who was your favorite mole? Why?: Kathryne by far because i was rooting for her in season 1 and she was a goddess and i was so sad yet l0l'ing at the same time.
What was your favorite mission? Why?: The dollar list one because it led to the infamous where elavia took her exit and everyone was like "l0l wut?"
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?: id say heather from the mole 2 cause she made a great coalition, by far my fav coalition and she was able to figure it was bill and she was just amazing. she also looks exactly like my 8th grade english teacher.

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: 8pm is ideal for me, and then 7 is a little inconvenient for me but i usually make the challenges anyways its just a little tough for me. but ye, i can for the most part. I always try and stay active for watever reason, i got no inactive strikes last round (apart from getting banned at the final ofc)
Can you screenshot?: yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: critical
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: coalition-ful
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: fun
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why?: id love to be the mole tbh cause i am rlly chill so i could make mistakes, or not and id just be like "^_^" and ye, since i normally dont argue to much, but at the same time ive had a history of backstabbing some of the ppl who applied in earlier seasons. im babbling but ye. ^_^

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?
Which seasons?
RSF SEASON 7: FRESH MEAT: 12th
RSF SEASON 11: THE GAUNTLET: CHAMPION
RSF SEASON 12: SURVIVOR WORLDWIDE: 12th
RSF SEASON 13: BATTLE OF THE SEASONS: 2nd
RSF SEASON 15: THE RUINS: CHAMPION
RSF SEASON 16:THE AMAZING RACE: 2nd
RSF SEASON 17: THE DUEL: 3rd
Favorite Season and why?: probably still the gauntlet because thats when i proved myself and won and it was rlly intense for me when i was still a newb
Most memorable moment and why?: winning my first season cause i was so pumped and i realized i will love group games forever
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: umm idk prolly timster because out of the "veteran" alliances i get involved in i actually stay loyal to him and were both just their like lul
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: not anybody in particular would i not want to play with, everyone is pretty cool ^_^

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!