This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for RSF Season 18: The Mole 3

Topic » Applications for RSF Season..

4181 days 22 hours ago
disneygeek
Application:

Username:disneygeek
Name:robert
Color Level:blood
How long have you been on Tengaged? 27 months

Why do you want to compete on this season?bc im a big fan of ur games
What traits do you have that will help you win?my personallity
Where did you hear about applications?blueu22

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?yes
Who was your favorite player? Why?i dont remember tbh
Who was your favorite mole? Why? " "
What was your favorite mission? Why?" "
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?" "

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?:kinda
*If you miss a challenge you will be penalized one correct answer on your quiz
Can you screenshot?yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: strategic
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Furtive
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Desire
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why?  yes bc i get to have fun trollin' ^_^
*NOTE: By applying, you are making yourself eligible to be the mole even if you would rather be a player

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 1 i think
Which seasons?  a survivor i think its been a while
What did you place in those seasons? i think i did well
Favorite Season and why? survivor if its wht i was in
Most memorable moment and why? idk
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: survivor8 hes nice
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: halloween if u had bc hes a troll
4181 days 7 hours ago
Duke714
Username: Duke714
Name: Josh
Color Level: White
How long have you been on Tengaged? 1 day

Why do you want to compete on this season? Seems fun
What traits do you have that will help you win? Loyalty and strong sense of competition
Where did you hear about applications? Advertisements on the site

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? No
Who was your favorite player? Why?
Who was your favorite mole? Why?
What was your favorite mission? Why?
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: not wed or Sunday
Can you screenshot? Yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: loyal
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: backstabber
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: exciting
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Player because I would want to beat the mole and make myself known
*NOTE: By applying, you are making yourself eligible to be the mole even if you would rather be a player

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?
Which seasons?
What did you place in those seasons?
Favorite Season and why?
Most memorable moment and why?
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:

YOU ARE NOW FINISHED WITH THIS APPLICATION
4181 days 5 hours ago
Insanity17
Username: Insanity17
Name: Husein
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged? A little less than two years and I just came back from a 6 month break.

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to maintain my title as the winner of the Mole.
What traits do you have that will help you win? I’m friendly which means I’ll be able to make coalitions. I’m also very detail-oriented. I will look at everything as a clue.
Where did you hear about applications? The blogs page

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? Yes
Who was your favorite player? Why? Dorothy because everyone thought she was the mole.
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Craig because I never once suspected him.
What was your favorite mission? Why? Dumb vs Smart in Season 2. I love puzzles and brain teasers, and plus this challenge gave the mole optimal ways of sabotaging the mission.
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? I loved Dorothy. She drew all the suspicion to herself, which gave her the opportunity to look at everyone else. That’s how a player should play the game.

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: After December 10, yes
Can you screenshot? Yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Sneaky, that way people will suspect me as the mole 
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole: Friendly, that way people won’t suspect me
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Victory, because I know how to win 
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? A player, so I could win the Mole twice. I wouldn’t mind being a mole though, just to experience the other side of the game.

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 7
Which seasons? 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13
What did you place in those seasons? 17, 3, 10, 1, 8, 10, 5 respectively
Favorite Season and why? I really enjoyed Battle of the Seasons. I got to float my way very far into the game, and I’m not usually that kind of player. Also, I never knew what to expect, and I love that in a game.
Most memorable moment and why? It goes all the way back to Atlantis. I had an original alliance with a few of my tribe mates, and when we got separated, we were still working together. Eventually, I heard of plans to backstab me, and I flipped. My old alliance had multiple chances to get rid of me, but they kept me around, and eventually I made it to the final 3. 
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Austin(Spinner) and Jacob(Bobrocks). I really enjoy playing these games with them and I trust them both.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Everyone is fair game. And also, this game is very individual, so if I don’t like someone, I don’t have to worry about them.
4180 days 23 hours ago
mjpj189
The last question of my application got cut off so:

Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Insanity. He was a good player and I had fun with him. Plus it would be awesome to see how we do side by side once again.
4180 days 22 hours ago
Jacob_C
Jacob_C
Jacob
Yellow
3 weeks

I wanna play a respectable game I will be wary of who i trust and above all...awsomelly
Im very sociable but also cautious, two aspects suitable 4 the game
Sure an advertisement on the home page

Yes all australians 1 us and 1 uk
Liz Cantor (aus 5) and Dorothy (us 2) because they both successful managed to make others believe they were the mole to put them of the scent whilst they uncovered the real mole
Petrina (aus 4) she purposely eliminated herself and return putting every1 of the scent
Dont really have a favorite mission but i do enjoy the hostage ones.
Liz Cantor (reasons above)

If it is the australian est yes.. american only on weekends
yes

Cautiouslly
Cunnigly
Stradegically
I really dont care... either would satisfy

n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a
4180 days 16 hours ago
jiver
Application:

Username: Jiver
Name: Matthew
Color Level: Green
How long have you been on Tengaged 4 years, I guess

Why do you want to compete on this season? I am a competitive one and wanna do something apart from just being a Houseguest :) I think this can be another opportunity to meet possibly new friends
What traits do you have that will help you win? I am quite a good observer and think logically
Where did you hear about applications? I searched through the groups

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? I've seen all 5 seasons of U.S. Mole and partly UK season 1
Who was your favorite player? Why? My all time favs are Nicole & Paul from U.S. 5. They were not only outstanding players and should have been BOTH in the finals, but they also put on a great show getting at each other.
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Frederique Van Der Wal. She fooled everybody. No one thought a model could be such a good mole
What was your favorite mission? Why? Plenty of them. I liked the Underwater Charades from season 3.
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Paul & Nicole, as mentioned before

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: It could be hard, since I live in Poland. It 2, 3 a.m. where I live at the time
Can you screenshot? yeah, i can

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: unexpected
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: tricky
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Challenge-oriented
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Player, I like working things out

Which seasons?
Favorite Season and why?
4180 days 12 hours ago
MelanieFTW
Only fill out the following application if you will be active and will be 100% committed to winning this game and making a mark in RSF Series Franchise History.

Answer each question with a serious answer.

NOTE: There will be preseason challenges posted but you will not be informed.  Keep up with the group.  They will help your chances of being cast.

Application:

Username: MelanieFTW
Name: Melanie
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged? About to be a year in Nov.29th

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want find out what the mole is
What traits do you have that will help you win? My Stradegy  of making people betray one another
Where did you hear about applications? An Ad.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? No
Who was your favorite player? Why? n/a
Who was your favorite mole? Why? n/a
What was your favorite mission? Why? n/a
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? n/a

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: yes
Can you screenshot? yeah

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player:
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?:
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Want to experience this game
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? player, because idk whats a mole unless were talking about facial shit

Which seasons?
Favorite Season and why?

YOU ARE NOW FINISHED WITH THIS APPLICATION
4179 days 23 hours ago
RawrDino
Username: RawrDino
Name: Tom
Color Level: Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged? 5 months and a Half

Why do you want to compete on this season? The reason I would like to compete on this season is because I havnt had my spotlight to shine on any of your seasons. I will be extremely active because it is the holidays in 2weeks and I'le be able to do any challenge you set on time.
What traits do you have that will help you win? I believe the traits that will help me win is my social game I play and strategical/logical thinking. As I said above, me being on time to challenges will help my gameplay out alot.
Where did you hear about applications? I read the reunion forum , and I decided I really wanted to do it.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? I have seen AUS and US but I can't really remember much of the seasons as it was a couple of years ago.
Who was your favorite player? Why? N/A
Who was your favorite mole? Why? N/A
What was your favorite mission? Why? The only mission I can remember is that timebomb challenge that used very complicated thinking.
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? N/A

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: Yeah I sure will as it is the holidays for me , so Ile be able to be there on time.
Can you screenshot? Yeah I can.

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Social
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Strategical
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Redemption
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? I would rather play as a mole because I am very strategical in the game I play. I will do any tasks you set me with out a secomnd thought. I believe I can be a very strong mole .

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 2
Which seasons? The Ruins and The Duel
What did you place in those seasons? Round Three and 17th
Favorite Season and why?  My favorite season will have to be The Ruins because that was my very first season.
Most memorable moment and why? That time when the Challengers (my team) were outnumbered on the climb the rope challenge, yet we still worked extremely hard as a team and finished without the inactives.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:  I would love to play with splozojames50 again, He has a very simliar game play to how I play the game. I also believe he is really strong in challenges so I would love to be in a alliance with him on trying to work out the mole.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: I dont want to play with finklestein123 again, She was dead rude to me and I dont like the way she treats noobs.
4179 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Since RawrDino applied right before the day ended I will accept it as if it was before since I said apps close at the end of the day.

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

IF YOU STILL WANT TO APPLY YOU MAY BUT YOU WILL BE PENALIZED IN THE CASTING PROCESS AND WILL PRETTY MUCH ONLY BE SELECTED IF YOU DO ALL PRESEASON CHALLENGES AND HAVE A GREAT APPLICATION.

REGARDLESS YOU WOULD BE IN THE LAST CHANCE POLL THOUGH

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!