This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3564 days 19 hours ago
dylanjay
I LOVE HOW: we are supposed to be this all-mighty BAD-ASS team and yet we are playing the game like a bunch of PUS***! #OVERIT
3564 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
WHAT THE FUCK DID I SIGN UP FOR? MY TEAM IS FUCKING INSANE
3563 days 23 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
#1 WE WON!
#2 Having to do that tedious posting challenge with Britt has made feel kinda closer to her lol <3
3563 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
My name is Christine I
do not like clothes cause I
want the world to see that I am panty free
I'm going "Commando"
take off all my clothes
let everybody know
That I like being naked
3563 days 10 hours ago
Spinner554
I made a new single.

It's entitled "Just Hold on, You're Going Home".

=]
3563 days 7 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I never expect Alex to deviate from a format...but god damn I have never wished for a team shuffle as bad as I wish for it at this very moment
3563 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
Neither have I.... Don't want selfish people on my team.
3563 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Here I go, ya'll! Hopefully I come out of this alive and go on to win that final!
3563 days ago
Ethan000
Woo! My 3rd Lifeshield! I'm so excited! I mean, I feel like Susie in The Inferno 3 lol! xD
3563 days ago
Millzipede
Well that was intense LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

I honestly wish Brittany the best of luck in the inferno.
3563 days ago
Ahmir99
My ancient computer freezing cost me the life shield but I wish we would've won I knew the answer to the final question but I was out..
3562 days 23 hours ago
Kennel123
oh well I'm going into the inferno, but on the bright side i get the spotlight to finally show these people I'm here, and I'm her for good

goodluck britt love ya <3
3562 days 22 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Omg it sucks to see Britt in the inferno, I hope she makes it out ok
3562 days 18 hours ago
Spinner554
This is gunna be a fun little inferno. I wanna see what kennel is made of, Brittany is no joke!
3562 days 3 hours ago
Kennel123
I am as ready as i can be for this inferno I'm gonna leave it all out in the arena and hope for the best… though it sucks having to potentially send a friend home

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!