This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3571 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Well....The Bad Asses are really doing good in Infernos, it could be an advantage & a disadvantage to have a bajillion people on our team in the final, it's kinda scary lol
3571 days 20 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I'm so glad I'm leaving LOL
My team was awful and I hope they pull it out to win in the end.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS :)
3571 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
The bad asses are KILLING the infernos! Which is all that really matters. If we can get the good guys down to 1 or 2 players by the final we will be in good shape. Way to go Kennel!

Sad to see Brittany go though. She was a good friend..
3571 days 20 hours ago
Kennel123
Glad to win, i hope this proves to people i am here to fight and win! but I'm sad to send a great person in brittany home but its part of the game :S
3571 days 19 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Ugh yes the Bad Asses are taking over. :D we are killing these Infernos.

I'm just scared I'm gonna be the one that loses the Inferno to someone ;-;
3570 days 18 hours ago
mysterygame2
Welp Already through 6/8 of them We already Lost 5... You say your here and you lose the challenge seconds through the game
3569 days 20 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Sooooo..... First time nominated, and probably first time in the inferno.
3569 days 17 hours ago
Spinner554
(cool)
3569 days 15 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Well not gonna lie, I was at a block party all weekend and got drunk outmod my mind, not gonna bitch about the inferno...gonna like having an extra vote next round
3568 days 16 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Da Da Daaaaaa....Bitch Pudding...BLAM!
3566 days 12 hours ago
dylanjay
GAME OVER!!!
3566 days 12 hours ago
dylanjay
The earliest I've ever gone home on an RSF THE CHALLENGE season is the last player eliminated before THE FINAL... I've been so close to the win... to not get it this time... well its just not an option...
3566 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Well, looks like I'm a final nominee for the inferno! Let's just hope I can win a Lifeshield!
3565 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
It's actually REALLY embarrassing that I lost to somebody like Michael, I mean, yes, challenge trivia isn't my thing, but either way, it sucks.....but whatever, I'll try and just win this Inferno lol
3565 days 17 hours ago
michael222
Embarrassing, don't worry it happens to a lot of people.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!