This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3565 days 13 hours ago
nick9811
So happy I am safe. It sucks having to put someone else from my team in though, no matter who it is
3565 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
*rolls eyes*
3565 days 13 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
What just happened is foulest of foul
3565 days 13 hours ago
dylanjay
I'm so mad! I'm like unbeatable in challenge trivia and I wasn't there :(
3565 days 13 hours ago
dylanjay
Props to the good guys for playing a scummier game then the bad asses. Although if anyone on my team doesn't vote Michael everytime then they are officially scummier then the entire good guys team. MICHAEL! PLEASE GO F*** yourself. WHO THE F*** THROWS CHALLENGE!!!? THAT IS SO CHILDISH AND STUPID! MICHAEL IF YOU THROW ONE MORE TIME AND MAKE IT TO THE FINAL I WILL THROW THE FINAL JUST SO YOU LOSE... And that's not a threat. It's a promise! Earn your spot like everyone
3564 days 14 hours ago
Jordonk
Let's go Leo!!! You can beat him!!
3564 days 14 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
All I can say is good job good guys getting rid of one of the most active players on your team, from this moment on I'm supporting the Bad Asses in this game
3564 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Yay! I won my first Inferno! In fact, this is my first elimination round win in RSF History! I'm so excited because I think I proved to everyone that I'm here to play the game!

Don't get me wrong, I love Leo, but I had to prove myself to my team! And I think I did it!
3563 days 17 hours ago
nick9811
"All I can say is good job good guys getting rid of one of the most active players on your team, from this moment on I'm supporting the Bad Asses in this game"

We didn't get rid of you, YOU lost. Clearly just being active doesn't mean you are that great. I thought you could win, we all probably thought you could win, it's not our fault that you couldn't do it.
3563 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
2 infernos in A ROW.....

GREAT, JUUUSSSTTTT GREAT!

This honestly sucks lol, because I don't think I deserve to go in again!

Let's just hope I can win this next Inferno, and make it 2 for 2!
3563 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm honestly so done with this season, lol!

I do a challenge while at church, and lose because of my phone glitching, and then I get sent in........AGAIN....I mean, if I do win, there will be SO MANY Bad Asses against few Good Guys...
3563 days 7 hours ago
dylanjay
wait i'm not going into the inferno... whaaaaaaat?
3562 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
i cant let my team lose another member x_x Hoping I can pull it off for my team so they wont be down to 5.
3562 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
Well Here i go lmao Bye me Go fuck yourself luck comps lmfao I'm kind of happy i wasn't a victim to Nick throwing people in and them losing lmao Anyways Bye guys It was  a fun time But Our team was fucked from the second we walked in
SO SHAME ON YOU RIGHT NOW PUT ME 2 PLACES I'VE NEVER BEEN Now i'm in the Inferno jury house h-OUSE trouble trouble trouble.
3562 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
O-M-G! ARE YOU SERIOUS?

DID ETHAN FREAKING WIN A LUCK INFERNO? :O

YOU SAW IT HERE FOLKS!

And that's ABSOLUTELY crazy, because Luck is just NOT MY THING, like at all!

Wow, OMG this is so.........AMAZING, omg!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!