This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7 - WEEK TEN

Topic » Cycle 7 - WEEK TEN

4502 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
Kevin I sent you my 5th picture in my last message sent to you :P it was added in the list I made take a look :P
4502 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
*kebin
4502 days 8 hours ago
kebin65
Oh, I see :p
4502 days 5 hours ago
kebin65
FYI ON THE LOOKLET.COM PART, since the site no longer lets you save outfits anymore, you're going to have to printscreen your final look, paste it into a photo editing program (like Photoshop or Microsoft Paint), save it and upload it.

OR you can just tell me the pieces you used for your look, and I can just re-make it.
4501 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
Kebin I have a question. for the outfits, is it what we are wearing to go to the go-see or are you able to stand outside of the box and wear what you will be put in, in the go-see. Like for the bathing suit, I have a bathing suit outfit and want to know if we can choose what we wear for the person booking us?
4501 days 8 hours ago
kebin65
The outfit is what you're wearing to the go-see, so it should be something appropriate (so a bathing suit would most likely not work). However, through this, we are testing your abilities to compromise between the typical go-see look and your own personal style/good taste.
4501 days 8 hours ago
Leacroft
Awww I had such a good bathing suit too :P but okay thanks :P I might have more questions sent to you in mail soon!
4500 days 10 hours ago
Leacroft
Can there b a day extension? I am unable to do the rest of the outfits now since my sister is doing a very important assignment on the computer and I will have to stay up for a while until she come's off. My iPod does not have flash so I am unable to do it now but I can do it later
4500 days 5 hours ago
kebin65
I'll give you guys another 48 hrs to complete the go-see. That'll give you until Friday.

Really worried about Alessandra. SweetRem has done absolutely nothing :(
4500 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
Balmain
Why I should be booked?
Runway
________
Jessica has the ability to change how she walks whenever she feels like it. If you are giving her a bathing suit she will be cute and flirty. If you are giving her something that is edgy she will have a very demanding walk where she will not only show case herself but showcase the clothes also.

Ads
_____
Jessica has a very clear face. She has pearcing blue eyes and when those two are combined it will make the viewer stop and look at the ad because of how eye catching her look is. She has been modeling for a good amount of time and she knows how to make the clothing the star of the ad. And when you have a rocker type of style she will successfully do so in a heart beat.

Rosa Cha:
Runway
________
As you can see on the runway for the Rosa Cha go-see Jessica Stam seems to inherit a bright and vibrant bounce to her step. She is able to make her walk fun and flirty, but noticeable at the same time. Her smile easily lights up the whole room!

Ads
____
If Jessica is ever booked to do an add for swimsuits she will easily be able to do it because she has a natural swimsuit body. She has healthy and bright skin and will be able to successfully rock any print put on her, being able to enhance it's beauty!

Michael Kors:
Runway
________
When on the runway and given a sleek form fitting classy American gown Jessica stam actually exagerates the top half of her body. I believe this is done because usually with sleek gowns the upper half of it, is what holds all of the details. Especially the area's near the bust. And when you are successfully able to move the upper half of your body, the dress starts to take on a beautiful shape. This also asserts your eyes towards all of the detail.

Ads
____
I think one of the things that Jessica can axel at is having an ad for Michael kors. She had the look, the body and the style. She can make the outfit look expensive, and when her hair is slicked back everything in the picture will truly come to life.
4500 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
Alexander McQueen:
Runway
________
Jessica is able to have fun with her garment and when she is wearing an avant grade/ couture gown, and she is able to walk fierce the playing with her garment would only add the the creativity of the garment in general. Since avante grade/ couture already usually. Comes off as a heavy look to the eye she refrains from making her walk to heavy when doing avante garde / couture so it will be more interesting to watch

Ads
____
This is Jessica's forte! For some reason Jessica always seems to do some of her best work when she is put in an overly dramatic scene. Even though she looks good with natural colored make-up that would blend with her normal look, when she is given dark looks she turns into a mature women, or a goth or anything else that she has the ability to do.

Emilio Pucci:
Runway
_______
Seeing Jessica modeling cut outs in an ad or a runway is something you won't really see that often. But when she does go on the runway to model them she strategically finds a way so that she can actually have a strong presence while modeling the cut outs. Cutouts are usually very interesting and eye catching. So walking like you will at any other fashion show won't work. That I'd why Jessica had a lot of hand gestures and facial expressions while going down the runway.

Ads
____
This would probably be the toughest photoshoot for Jessica, but that would not be an obstacle for her she is such a versatile model that she will quite possibly take the challenge head on. She has a nice way of moving her body around during shoots so she will be able to keep a good presence, and won't be swallowed by the garment
4500 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
Miu Miu:
Runway
________
Just as the bathing suit Jessica has the bounce in her step. But since this is appealing to younger crowds he last thing needed is a polished walk. It will bore the audience, so Jessica is able to look professional while she is able to appeal to the teenagers All around the world.

Ads
____
Jessica has a very young looking face, especially when she smiles. And a lot of teens don't fully understand the concept of high fashion and the components that are needed in it. So they would mostly relate to the girl next door look. The girl that looks different and above average and that is Jessica Stam.

Calvin Klein:
Runway
________
When you look at her walk for Calvin Klein you can see that she has a laid back attitude and everything does not seem so forced anymore. Because since the clothes won't be avante garde or couture or like any of the rest, having a fierce walk would only make everything look forced and awkward which is what nobody wants

Ads
____
Miss. Stam has had some shoots that were just a plain jean and a sweater kind of photoshoot. But she adds a smirk sometimes so that there can always be that hint of mystery. Which after that smirk it takes the picture from being potentially boring to potentially mysterious!

P.S I did this whole runway and ad thing because I wanted to think outside the box :P sorry if it is a lot to read though
4500 days 3 hours ago
SweetRem
dont worry ill do everrything at the cafe

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!