This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7 - WEEK TEN

Topic » Cycle 7 - WEEK TEN

4460 days 19 hours ago
kebin65
(The person who was scheduled to play Rosa Cha never sent me his things, so I'll have to sub for him instead.)

===

|||ROSA CHA|||

C O C O

This girl walked in, and I was like "what the hell is she wearing", cause honestly I do not approve of nighties. The top did not flatter her body, and when you are attending a swimwear casting, that is the last thing you need to be doing. Also, her hair was a complete and utter mess. Portfolio-wise, I don’t get a sense of whether or not she can pull off my brand. I see a lot of dramatic crazy shots, but I see nothing that proves to me she can be that sexy girl I want. My favorite photograph was definitely this gorgeous natural polaroid on page 2, because I could really see how beautiful she is. However, I will say that I do like that she is willing to take risks in your photographs, and that could be of use to me. I also like her confidence in these shots. Her walk was pretty nice. A bit “swingy” with those arms and I feel she was just moving too much, but out of the three, it was the most believable for me in terms of Rosa Cha. I was especially loving that strong face she was giving me. She also had a lot of confidence, which was good.

A N J A

Oh. My. God. What is up with this candy cane that just walked into my store? Honestly, that was my first impression of this girl, and I did not like it. Similar to Coco, she didn’t flatter her body well. The poofy skirt and the way it was high-waisted was not flattering. And I cannot get over this gross top. Is she going to the golf course? As for her portfolio, I think she proved that she could be a sexy, strong woman, which is what I want. I just didn’t see a lot of variation in that face, besides the cover photograph. I don’t want a girl to just be sexy, but they need to be versatile. This girl has a hot body, but on the runway I was sorta bored. I just didn’t get a lot of energy or dazzle from her, and it really is a shame cause everything was working for her BUT her. She also had a lot to say, but it seemed like she was trying to mash together too many ideas and reasons into a short time frame, which just left me a bit like…what? I feel she could’ve been a bit more concise or direct in explaining why I should book her.

J E S S I C A

Third bad outfit in a row! What is up with these girls? The bottoms almost look like pull-up diapers, and that top just has too much going on with the frills and the polka-dots (it actually looks a bit dated). As for the cleavage, don’t give me that much at a casting. And WHERE ARE HER HEELS? This is a casting, not a pool party! Jessica does have a really nice portfolio, though. I was absolutely mesmerized by this cover shot, and I like that her portfolio is pretty varied, and she definitely captured a girl I could see for Rosa Cha, which is strong and confidence and sexy. Rosa Cha is not so “Victoria’s Secrets”, so all of this craziness she did with her runway walk was unnecessary to me. Also, there were some times that I felt she was slouching a little. However, I loved her energy and her personality on that runway. As for my talk with her, I liked that she tried to hone in on specifics about Rosa Cha, not some general explanation. However, I don’t think she completely got the essence of the brand, because we are definitely not “fun and flirty”.
4460 days 19 hours ago
kebin65
|||THE RESULTS|||

Way to go on go-sees, ladies! I will say only one of you (Alessandra) did not book a single job, so congratulations on at least getting past that hurdle. However, some of you performed well, and some of you not so well.

SO, take a look: http://i43.tinypic.com/2i0x20x.jpg

That means our go-see winner is...http://snack.to/ojmVMuy !!

However, you will all be going to the finale by default! Your go-see performance will be taken into account in determining the winner, so don't think this was all a waste!

FINAL GO-SEE CALL-OUT
1. Jessica
2. Coco
3. Anja
4. Alessandra
4460 days 19 hours ago
kebin65
Thank you to the following for helping me with go-sees!

Millzipede
Oswald
SexyBanana
wccats
lemonsalsa
whizkid
4460 days 13 hours ago
Leacroft
Thank you guys! It is such an amazing opportunity to be in the finals for the second time in a row. I came in this season trying to make the finals once again because I had such a good experience the first time around! And the fact that I am in it once again i am aiming for a win this time around!
I am up against two girls that are Gourgeous, strong, and talented and this will truly be a very close finish!!!

Good luck Anja and CoCo !!! <3
4459 days 20 hours ago
Juergen
:O Yes! Finale again
Thanks so Much

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!