This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7 - WEEK TEN

Topic » Cycle 7 - WEEK TEN

4498 days 6 hours ago
Josh51
Personality:

I think you should book me mainly because I'm not afraid of taking risks, I'll do anything you want and need, if you need me to pose like a rocker, with a nude male model, swinsuit, like a crazy funny girl in front of the Eiffel tower, I'll do it! I'm a versatile model, I can do photos and runways sexier, more avant gard, edgier, more conservative, crazier, absolutely anything that is asked for me. I know I can do it! It may sound cocky but I KNOW I'm good and I can do anything that's asked for me, besides, my body fits in any kind of clothes, denim, dresses, Haute Couture, swinsuit and it will look great! That's why I think you should book me, and if you do so don't worry, I'll do it great and honor your confidence in me!
4498 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
^^^ That's my ace for my outfits. When you are done photoshopping them all together you can delete the looks from the group if you would like :P
4497 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
I will prep these and send them off to the designers.

As for Alessandra, she will miss 2 go-sees for every 24 hrs she is late.
4494 days 23 hours ago
kebin65
At this point, it looks like Alessandra isn't showing up to any go-seee
4491 days 22 hours ago
kebin65
{{{GO-SEE RESULTS}}}

===

I have received some of the feedback the designers had to say about you. I'll get through them with you guys before I finally let you know which jobs you booked and which ones you didn't.
4491 days 22 hours ago
kebin65
|||MICHAEL KORS|||

C O C O

Her outfit fits my brand perfectly, and I thought it was really appropriate for the go see. Simple yet chic. Judging by her portfolio, however, her face photographs a little too harshly for my brand. She's too 'extreme,' and I don't think that would go with my brand too well. I like her walk, but I don't love it. It seemed a bit bland for me. I want my models to walk with confidence, sophistication, and I just don't see it in her. Nevertheless, I like her personality. She comes off as very confident and knowing what she wants. I'm not sure if her quirkyness will work in my campaign though.

---

A N J A

I'm not so sure about her go see outfit. It would look very nice in a high fashion, editorial shot, but not for a go see. The outfit is just too much that it takes away rather than enhance her image. I am iffy on her portfolio. While there are some good shots, I don't particularly feel that she fits my brand. Nevertheless, her runway walk is amazing. It fits my brand perfectly. She exudes confidence and sophistication. She came off a bit desperate to me rather than confidence. She said she would do anything that I tell her to, which came off as needy to me. I just didn't feel her personality.

---

J E S S I C A

SOPHISTICATION. This girl has it. I like her go see outfit very much. Might be a BIT too dressy, but it fits my brand perfectly. I can shoot her right now. I like her portfolio the best out of all the girls. She is very photographic, and her look fits my brand well. Her styling is amazing. I love her runway as well. Very sophisticated and chic. She is basically my whole image. Her personality was very interesting. She spent a lot of time commenting on her runway walk, which I found unusual. She did very little to sell herself to me. She also talked to herself in third person...Nevertheless, she seems like she has a lot of knowledge of my campaign.
4491 days 22 hours ago
kebin65
|||ALEXANDER MCQUEEN|||

C O C O

OUTFIT: What on Earth was she thinking? She looks like some ghetto hippie on crack, and not like a professional model who is trying to book a job. That obviously isn't her natural hair color, so why she is wearing a blonde afro wig, I do not know. I wouldn't want to see this on a go-see or in my everyday life.

PORTFOLIO: In contrast to your outfit, I really love your portfolio. Everything is so extreme and high fashion and everything fits the brand  of 'Alexander McQueen'. Every one of your photos could be an ad campaign for the brand, especially the fifth one. It is so haute couture that I want to keep it!

RUNWAY WALK: Once again we go to the total opposite as I don't really like the work. When walking down the runway, you DO need to be fierce but I feel that you are moving your hips way too much and you look a bit awkward while doing it. Your face looks absolutely amazing and you compliment the clothes really well.

PERSONALITY: Although she is such a sweet girl, I felt like she was more selling her personality than selling herself to the brand. She must have used the word 'I' at least twenty times and it felt as if she was a 'used car salesman' trying to sell me something which I didn't particularly want to buy.

---

A N J A

OUTFIT: Although I think this outfit is quite cool and really compliments the body well, I feel as though it is something more for when you are 'going out to the club with your friends' than going on a go-see trying to book a job. If she had slicked her hair back, and come in in a tank top and jeans with no make-up she would of looked so much better.

PORTFOLIO: As much as I want to like her photos, I really don't. The whole brand of 'Alexander McQueen' is to be haute couture and show your high fashion side, but I feel in all of Anja's photos she is just being sexy and fun and I don't feel her portfolio is diverse enough for me to want her in an ad campaign for us.

RUNWAY WALK: This is the one thing I do like! I think your runway walk is strong without being too overpowering. You aren't stomping down the runway, you are gliding and that is what I look for when booking a model. You sell the clothes really well and you know how to work them. One thing to work on is her face as she tends to look slightly bored while walking.

PERSONALITY: I think there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, and I feel that Anja may have slightly gone over the mark. She seems way too cocky, she even admitted it herself, and that is something which as a designer really puts me off. She can sell herself, but not in a good way and she is not going to be someone that I would book time and time again.

---

J E S S I C A

OUTFIT: Although like Anja, I feel this outfit is slightly overdone, I feel that out of all of the girls you mastered the go-see look the best. You look clean and fresh and like a professional model who is walking into a casting preparing to get a job. Best of the day.

PORTFOLIO: Although I don't necessarily feel that your photos fit the brand of 'Alexander McQueen', I still feel that they are really strong and I would be proud to have you represent the brand and model for an ad campaign of ours. I especially like the one of you as a Greek Goddess as it shows the high fashion side to you as a model.

RUNWAY WALK: Girl you definitely know how to work a garment! You look like a true working model who could be walking on the catwalk in Milan, Paris or New York! The way you swing your arms, the way you cross your feet, everything works. Although not exactly what we are looking for, you are pretty close.

PERSONALITY: I love how not only you sold yourself, but you related your strengths to the real modelling world which shows me that you know about the industry which always scores points in my book. You don't seem arrogant, and seem nice and approachable. This is definitely someone that I would book if they came in on a casting.
4491 days 22 hours ago
kebin65
|||CALVIN KLEIN|||

C O C O

Outfit- Coco was fresh, clean and very professional looking for the casting. Her shorts exuded a little more summer time fun and less model-esk. I enjoyed the risk with the pink handbag.

Portfolio- I found Coco’s portfolio to be daring and energetic. That’s not quite the girl I am looking for but I found it to be impressive. She has the kind of energy that makes campaigns and runways successful, I enjoyed that.

Runway- Very strong runway walk, it was simple but very classy at the same time. That’s exactly the kind of girl I am looking for my show.

Overall-Despite the extreme portfolio I think Coco would tackle any kind of challenge I posed at her she is a chameleon. I think she needs more diverse shots in her portfolio. She is fresh and her runway walk is exactly what I am looking for. I really enjoyed having her at my go-see.

---

A N J A

Outfit- I found Anja to be a bit overdone. The garment was nice but her accessories were all over the place. Perhaps one of the three she chose would have sufficed. I also think putting her hair in a tight ponytail would have changed everything.

Portfolio- A lot of her shots were very sexual. The shots were stunning and nice but way to sexual driven for anything I would book. A little less sex appeal and a little more fashion is what she needs to work on.

Runway- I actually enjoyed her walk. It was nice, fresh, but also a little stiff. I felt like she needed to shake out her shoulders a bit and she would have done better.

Overall- I think Anja has all of the workings to be a model but she is just missing a few little things here and there. She needs to be more confident in herself and not rely on accessories (ie jewelry at go-see, men in photoshots) to do her work. A very very beautiful woman.

---

J E S S I C A

Outfit- The outfit was very nice and it was very edgy at the same time. Good outfits always are a great start to a good go see. Great work!

Portfolio- Wow, this portfolio was great. Very diverse shots and they were all strong. She has the ability to work any outfit. She knows her angle very well and isn’t afraid to take it there. I liked this one.

Runway- The walk was very strong and very poised. It seems like all the girls knew how to walk and let themselves shine in there walks. Jessica kept the brand in mind while working herself into the walk.

Overall- From the moment Jessica walked in, I was impressed by her. Her outfit was stellar, her portfolio was great, and her walk was sassy and fresh. She also talked about my line of clothes and she understood my brand which I found to be impressive. Great model, her passion shines.
4491 days 22 hours ago
kebin65
|||EMILIO PUCCI|||

C O C O

Your outfit is cute. I can see you know my style. I particularly love the color combo and the bold chic print you have. A nice flair. You know what you're doing.
Your portfolio as well is flawless.  You have power, color, attitude, and poise. It is so dynamic and just great!  You're looking dead on and you have a definite IT factor.
Your walk however was pretty bad. I was bored and I wouldn't hire you for a runway show for sure...

---

A N J A

Your outfit is on the right track, but it feels thrown on and last minute. I don't like the color combo or the hem. It's cute, but just too twee for a model under me.
Your portfolio is fun and quirky. Great use of body and posture to give more oomph to the clothes. There is a definite style to your work that I like. You know how to use your legs especially. they are your gimmick.
Your walk is also pretty good. I like that you forced movement into your outfit, giving it a breezy quality to the dress. A good runway model knows how to wear her clothes and make them stand out on the catwalk.

---

J E S S I C A

This is a real chic look you're sporting. I like the cut out and asymmetrical bustline. The prints also work well with your high belt. Nice job.
Your face is stunning in your portfolio, and you know how to use strong posture and contrasting shots which I like. I find no problems here.
You have a powerful walk but a little too vavavoom to it. be careful!
4491 days 6 hours ago
Leacroft
:ooo woowww thank you sooo much :D
4490 days 23 hours ago
Juergen
Thanks Designers.
4489 days 8 hours ago
kebin65
|||MUI MIU|||

C O C O

It was a joy to meet you at go sees. You came off as very professional and knowledgeable. However, I did not like the outfit you wore to go sees. For me, it was very "Mall Girl." The pink purse did not work for me - it looked tacky. However, looking through your portfolio, I was very pleasantly surprised. I actually loved it! Your walk, as well, was very good.

A N J A

Your look is DIVINE, and your body is slamming which is always something good to have when you're modeling. Your outfit was very modelesque without being tacky. It showed a bit of quirkyness which I like. Your portfolio is very good. All the shots are consistent with each other, but you can tell you definitely have a versatility. And watching you walk, I loved it!

J E S S I C A

You seemed very robotic during the go see. However, when I had seen your outfit, I immedaitely thought you were going to a clown show. The poofy skirt does just not work at all. Your portfolio, as well, was a bit of a bore, but you can definitely tell you have some very strong points. However, your runway walk was very simple and boring to me. It was really nothing of importance to me.
4488 days 10 hours ago
kebin65
|||BALMAIN|||

C O C O

I love her eyes they are so strong! Her photos are very interesting but she needs to work on her face down the runway

---

A N J A

Very sexy! She makes anything look good on her and I love her runway walk! Her photos aren't outstanding to me though.

---

J E S S I C A

I think she is perfect! Could use some sexier photos but she is sexy and her walk is amazing!
4477 days 21 hours ago
Leacroft
When do we get to hear about the Miu Miu shoot?

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!