This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13d: The Reunion

Topic » Episode 13d: The Reunion

3320 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
Patrick: Why were you so dedicated to helping Tim win when you were in the game?

It was because I didn't want a boring pagonging at the end. I wanted to end the game with a couple of big moves and blindsides rather than predictable votes, even though my plans didn't necessarily work out in my favor.
3320 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Wyatt: How does it feel to get 2nd? Do you think the jury was bitter against you?

First of all there is no such thing as a bitter jury. If you make them mad it's your fault.
I'm fine with second place as I stated multiple times during FTC I was aware Tim would win and I stay loyal to him anyway. I do wish however that some people were more open at FTC, some didn't ask questions I feel like they should of regardless of if they were going to vote Tim either way.
3320 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Sorry I'm late
3320 days 9 hours ago
terose
Tim: Congratulations on the win, how do you feel right now? What do you think was the moment that secure you the win?

Thank you so much! I feel so amazing! I think that the moment I secured the win was when Andrew was voted off. That was when people would approach me and they knew that the game was changing. The also of course when I won ftc.
3320 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Congrats Bro! You deserved it
3320 days 9 hours ago
terose
Thanks Zyler!
3320 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
You're welcome

Did Turney give questions to everyone? Or not yet
3320 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
No
3320 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
He prob will now tho
3320 days 9 hours ago
terose
Just 3 of us.
3320 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
QUESTIONS

Zyler: Were you surprised to be voted out? Also, why did you throw Patrick under the bus after you were out?

EVERYONE: Would you consider this a good or bad season?
3320 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh

As I player I enjoyed myself

As a spectator I would prob say bad cuz it was always predictable from almost pagong to a one sided FTC rly wasn't much mystery in the season.
3320 days 8 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler: Were you surprised to be voted out? Also, why did you throw Patrick under the bus after you were out?

I wasn't because Patrick made it clear on Skype that his "gameplan" didn't work
I threw Patrick under the bus because I had nothing to lose and everything to gain by telling the rest of his allies that he wasn't being loyal...

And it was a very good season, I hope to be in another
3320 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319

Mediocre. Not necessarily bad but nowhere near 'good' either. The pre-merge lacked more active participation I feel so it had gotten a bit predictable, which set up for a couple boring merge boots as well but again, I thought the end-game was fine, and a couple boots were associated with some drama as well.

I think a tribe swap could have shaken things up though.
3320 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
You didn't say Patrick wasn't loyal tell you where voted out (at least to me) so there wasn't anything to gain rly unless u told others before the group mail

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!