This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13d: The Reunion

Topic » Episode 13d: The Reunion

3321 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
Underdog of the Season

Now this award really should be obvious, one player in this game had the odds stacked against them from the start of merge, and when it looked like there time would be up, having someone give them an immunity idol and winning the last challenge was just the push they needed

With that said, this award goes to TIM
3321 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*claps*
3321 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Yay
3321 days 9 hours ago
terose
Yay!!! Thank you!
3321 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
Host's Favorite Player

So this award is always hard for me to figure out, but I have found that in the past few seasons this award has changed meaning, in some seasons its the player that entertains me the most and in other seasons it goes to someone who exhibited behaviors that would want to make me have them back again.

This award is a mix of both, the kid has finally done it, I am giving this award to PATRICK
3321 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
3321 days 9 hours ago
terose
Congrats Patrick!!!
3321 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
You got what you wanted Patrick congrats
3321 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
YAY thank you turney
3321 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
I am always secretly your favourite player don't deny it
3321 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
San Juan del Patrick is with us
3321 days 9 hours ago
bryjow123
!!!
3321 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
Player of the Season

Now I will admit this player made one fatal mistake by not voting a certain someone out at Final 6, but otherwise they played a solid game. They were in a solid alliance, were on good terms with people on the outside for the most part, and they were never really in any danger. In most seasons, I think they would have played a winning game, so with that said.

I am giving this award to WYATT
3321 days 9 hours ago
terose
Congrats Wyatt!
3321 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
congrats wyatt

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!