This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: You Better Pray I Don't Come Back

Topic » Episode 7: You Better Pray I..

3200 days 8 hours ago
EM002
Nvm this one comes from Chris C
And theast one was from Brittany :P
3200 days 7 hours ago
CarsonWorld
2nd most liked Rookie *Flips hair*
3200 days 6 hours ago
pikachu142
For this mission, you will be playing as INDIVIDUALS, there are no Team Captains this episode. I will post the mission sometime today, but just know that it requires you to be semi active.

*Day has 2 hours left*

#VintageTurney
3200 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
turney's in PST, so his 'Day' has 5 hours left.
3200 days 6 hours ago
CharlotteArnold
^
3200 days 6 hours ago
pikachu142
ahhh so that's why the challenge times are off :x
3200 days 6 hours ago
CarsonWorld
I feel
3200 days 3 hours ago
Chris1080
I knew I was disliked lol
3200 days 3 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Trust me we all did
3200 days 3 hours ago
Chris1080
Carson you are fake fucking bitch just look at yourself in a mirror!
3200 days 3 hours ago
Chris1080
I would love to go into an elimination round with you. I would whoop your ass into the fucking future bitch
3200 days 3 hours ago
CarsonWorld
I voted in to return the favor for how you were fake to me. You told me you didn't think I threw the episode four challenge, and then went and told Adam you thought I did. Do to others as you would want done to yourself, so Im just doing what you do best. I thought you could respect that
*Laughs*
3200 days 3 hours ago
CarsonWorld
And Congrats! You beat Gemma! She was the weakest person in here! How about I hold you that? Put yourself into the Draw against me Id love to go head to head with you little bitch! I know your little secret and Im not afraid to reveal it. Watch your mouth.
3200 days 3 hours ago
Chris1080
If you think you are liked you are fucking dreaming you whore!!! If you think you have what it takes to fight with me you have another thing coming! Get lost Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!
3200 days 3 hours ago
Chris1080
Adam did you lie to me about the potential three person alliance with me you and Carson? Answer me that?

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!