This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: You Better Pray I Don't Come Back

Topic » Episode 7: You Better Pray I..

3219 days 6 hours ago
CarsonWorld
So your manipulating Adam then? You only flirted with him to get you farther? That's pretty disgusting. PLAYING WITH SOMEONE'S EMOTIONS LIKE THAT IS DISGUSTING CHRIS
3219 days 6 hours ago
Chris1080
Is Adam your boyfriend? Are you jealous that I was flirting with him? Aww that's so cute that you come to his aid!
3219 days 6 hours ago
CarsonWorld
And yeah he is my boyfriend! Got a problem with it!? The fact your flirting with my boyfriend only to get you farther in this game is sickening. Just. Like. You!
3219 days 6 hours ago
Chris1080
I'm not virgin either! Oh my God you are fucking ridiculous!! Haha
3219 days 6 hours ago
CarsonWorld
How am I ridiculous? Your a liar who plays with people's emotions to get farther in this game, and now everyone sees that!
3219 days 6 hours ago
Chris1080
It's my game you don't have to like it
3219 days 6 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Jul 26, 2015 23:46:16
Chris1080
Chris1080
Fwd: Re: Free Agents
Anoreoz897
Sorry if you feel like I'm being flirty. I really am bi-curious
Do you have a facebook?
3219 days 6 hours ago
Chris1080
I'm very happy for both of you in your relationship truly
3219 days 6 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Glad to know the secret is out <3
3219 days 6 hours ago
CarsonWorld
And I dont! Thats why I want you gone! *Looks to other players* If you want someone in this game who is gonna flirt with half of y'all to get to the end of this game, good luck. Have fun playing with this loser.
3219 days 6 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Clearly your not! Screw you Chris!
3219 days 6 hours ago
Chris1080
I haven't flirted with anyone except Adam because I don't feel the need to do it to anyone else lol.
3219 days 6 hours ago
CarsonWorld
So your just playing with his emotions then?
3219 days 6 hours ago
Chris1080
If I knew that you were in a relationship with Adam I would not have done it and I apologize for it. But am I sorry for throwing you in no, am I sorry for anything I have said no, am I going to kick your ass yes, and am I going to win the game? That would be a YES!!!
3219 days 6 hours ago
CarsonWorld
And Im not sorry for throwing you lame ass in either LMAO and no your not. Scoreboard! Ive won 2 challenges and an Elimination round? What about you?

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!