This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: You Better Pray I Don't Come Back

Topic » Episode 7: You Better Pray I..

3199 days 18 hours ago
Chris1080
Don't tell me to watch my mouth bitch!!!! I will do whatever I want!!!!!
3199 days 18 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Hey fuckface I told you I didn't like bullies...thought you would've learned that the first time. Just back off before this gets ugly again.
3199 days 18 hours ago
CarsonWorld
And how am I a whore again Chris?
*Gets off my stand and gets in front of him*
How am I a whore! Watch your mouth you do NOT want these people to know your little secret bitch
3199 days 18 hours ago
Chris1080
Adam fuck yourself because that's all you'll ever do!!
3199 days 18 hours ago
Chris1080
Carson your Adam's little whore
3199 days 18 hours ago
Chris1080
I cannot wait till Rivals
3199 days 18 hours ago
CarsonWorld
*Mouth drops*
OKAY HERE WE GO

*Stands back*

EVERYONE! CHRIS IS SECRETLEY GAY! HE ASKED ADAM FOR HIS FACEBOOK! HE SAID HES STRAIGHT BUT HES INTO GUYS! HES "CURIOUS" HE ONLY LIKES ADAM CAUSE HE HAS A DICK

*Looks at Chris*
Now everyone knows how really fake you are
3199 days 18 hours ago
Chris1080
I'm Bi-Curious so what?
3199 days 18 hours ago
Chris1080
If you think that's gonna embarrass me your wrong
3199 days 18 hours ago
CarsonWorld
*Goes up to him*
I dont care that your Bi-Curious, but the fact that you are keeping it such a secret and that your flirting with Adam after you two just got into a fight is really just...ugh. I cant deal with you lmfao
3199 days 18 hours ago
Chris1080
It's good to know that you have a problem with other sexualities Carson seriously get a life I don't want anything to do with you!
3199 days 18 hours ago
CarsonWorld
CLEARLY IT DOES EMBARRASS YOU IF YOU CALL YOUR SELF STRAIGHT TO ALL OF US AND HIDE IN UR PM'S!
3199 days 18 hours ago
Anoreoz897
At least I have potential to have sex xD you are the reason America has adults swarm our classrooms telling us "we are worth waiting for." You won't have to worry about that...your bed will always have a party of one < 3 oops
3199 days 18 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Um Chris, I dont have a problem with anyone's sexualities. Do you even know who I am? Im Gay! Im not a virgin! Im into dudes and I have a boyfriend! SO how about you don't call me out without backup bitch
3199 days 18 hours ago
Chris1080
I can flirt with anyone or anything. It's called game play and manipulation maybe you should watch Parvati Shallow do it.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!