This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2502 days 7 hours ago
Absol
the old avatar wasn't that great either
2502 days 1 hour ago
nikw98
After the blind choice, i'm confident in my answers. I'm glad that Jake chose me, but it also makes me sad because we have a 1/10 chance of being a perfect match :/
2502 days ago
coltsfan876
tbh im frustrated with this game. they throw me into a house without bambinoswag and tell me to "find my perfect match". how the fuck am i supposed to do that if he aint here?
2501 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
I have a feeling I would be in the bottom half of the ranking this week. But I could be wrong. That's what my girl instinct is telling me right now.
2501 days 22 hours ago
Jordonk
Top 6 stayed the top 6
2501 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
I'm kinda disappointed that I made one mistake in my answers in the last challenge. I ended up at ninth. I would have ended up third or fourth if I didn't have that twenty-point penalty.

The good thing is that I still have a chance to pick my match in the next Matchup Ceremony.
2501 days 4 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Me when I didn't even know this was a thing.

HI MOM! HI DAD!
2501 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
I really hope Jordon and Brittany go to the truth booth tonight. I'm wishing they were the couple who was the perfect match last Matchup ceremony.
2501 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
So I won my first Getaway Challenge! I'm actually really excited because that gives me a better shot at sticking around awhile longer, and hopefully within that time I can find my perfect match :)
2501 days 1 hour ago
awwsum11
I'm voting Ethan off the island.
2501 days 1 hour ago
coltsfan876
Im casting my vote for ethan, forget you, go home, goodbye
2500 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
Random pairs. *tsk* *tsk*

But who knows, right? Maybe we could get something out of it.
2500 days 20 hours ago
Mybash_
I find it hard to connect with a lot of people bc i dont see many matches here for me
2500 days 19 hours ago
Jordonk
I think I'm picking jt for the matchup. Good luck everyone else :)
2500 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
I think I already know who I am picking for the next Matchup. In case I won't get picked by people who ranked higher than me in the last challenge.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!