This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2500 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
These matchups are going to be difficult to figure out
2500 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
Okay. So here's the thing. Someone in this house has the same "most" and "least" important as mine. Plus we really connect at all. On the other hand, someone in this house has also connected with me through our same attitude towards the game, family values, and basic interests.

I'm open for all the possibilities, but I'm hoping I'm on the right track.
2500 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
:)
2500 days 19 hours ago
FrenchMaid
im horny and I'm ready to FUCK even if they're not my perfect match
2500 days 13 hours ago
Absol
tbh im not shocked that some of these ppl signed up for a dating game
2500 days 10 hours ago
awwsum11
*gives spoons to producers*
I completed your secret task America. I won't let you down!
2500 days 3 hours ago
Jordonk
Btw I picked awwsum today for anyone who cares.
2500 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
A lot of people got a 20-point penalty this round.
2498 days 6 hours ago
haycsclair
So I messed up in the last challenge and I have a feeling that I won't get picked, so I'm preparing myself for the ULTIMATE THE CHOICE. Great, Clair.
2496 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
Chasing after my perfect match like
https://33.media.tumblr.com/338f661ef4a86041630b3ab9360ecf29/tumblr_mymwfiYUzC1t1bekoo7_400.gif
2495 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
A tad bit sad because I've never lost that challenge any of the other times I've played it but I'm very proud of 5th place :D
2493 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
The point of the choice is to Share or Steal and I chose one of the two options. If you wanna be mad at me then be mad because at the end of the day I had the lowest points so I was gonna go very soon if another couple shared their points. So Why not steal. One Jordon paid no attention to me until he found out he was going into the choice like. Jordon felt I was a sucker but I wasn't he maybe never was gonna steal but I was comfortable in feeling he wasn't my match. He didn't think I was either he was buttering me up. I don't feel bad he's gone. Eric I do tho. If I go into another choice will I steal? No cause i go no issue or doubts with anyone else. Will they steal maybe and if so good for them they got points and one more step to winning. Can't be mad at that can you.
2493 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Tonight was just too much.. I need a drink
2492 days 16 hours ago
teamjacz
*posts from twitter*

This season is such a mess!  First we lose the queen Clair and now one of the Erics are gone! #TTRSF #Robbery
2492 days 13 hours ago
Absol
at least that king absol is still here

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!