This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2492 days ago
nikw98
A bunch of people think Jake is my match and i want him to be because i need someone in this house to have my back. So hopefully i get to go into the truth booth with Jake.
2491 days 18 hours ago
coltsfan876
Ive won 2 seasons, u dont do that without being able to point out the obvious and realize when ur a target
2491 days 18 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://thumbs.mic.com/MDBkNjI5ODlmOSMvbk9McHNnSjBqYnVfSmx1a2pidnNIMGxEeldrPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vcjVyOXhiZjlpaHB0NmNueWdjcnB6Z2tiNXhrbHF6Ym9zam51ejdmcnJ2emZ6Ym9pYnp0azRlOG45Ynp2bml3di5naWY.gif

I just wanna win something
2491 days 9 hours ago
Neme91
Alliances are now done though I was never in one in the first place. I think this is a good I mean the blatant obvious attack during the ring challenge then leading to me and my steal sending out Jordon and Eric A. I think it's good we all play individual. Yeah i get it make a group to keep your friends safe but your perfect match just might not be your friend. Based on math and strategical guesses I have reason to believe JT or Ethan are my match. That's where this game is leading to for me. Having to take educational guesses because no one wants to connect with me. I won't complain tho. First season of TTRS and RSF and I'm having a blast tbqh. They won't talk to me well then I'll make them talk to me.
2491 days 9 hours ago
Absol
neme why do u think we're a match what the h*ll
2489 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
2489 days 7 hours ago
Mybash_
Its funny how fake people turn when you no longer benefit them. Know that.
2485 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
chazza647
Played: 117 times
Last Activity: 23 hours ago

:)
2480 days 8 hours ago
Neme91
I won my first challenge and you know it feels really good. I know everyone wants out Ethan cause he's a dick but the sad thing is the lovable Nehemiah is tied to him. If no one double steals with Ethan I am out of the game because if he goes then I go. So like I'm not here for that at all. I know my journey in this game haven't been the most impactful. Basically for the first 4 weeks I sucked at every single challenge and was basically playing the game on my own guessing on my match was. I knew I was gonna go into the choice sooner than later and going into that choice was the best thing to happen to me. My social skills manipulated Jordan into sharing so that I could steal. That put me in a great spot to stay. Basically after that the next 3 weeks I went back to my old regime. Suck at challenges and have people ignore me when it comes to truth booths and match up ceremonies. nevertheless I enjoyed this game and may the best person win but I really really wanna win this game no joke.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!