This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Message Boards

Topic » Message Boards

3890 days 15 hours ago
evann
let me type up epsidoe two this is staying up for the night!!!!
3890 days 15 hours ago
kaylee21
She didn't pop off easy. When Camero was in her face and shit, she was punking her out by being calm and shit. She only pushed Camero to piss her off and send her home and it worked. Lauren-Brie is SMART. She's vindictive, she'll play sneaky to get you sent home.
3890 days 15 hours ago
shorondabubbles
It wasn't in a bad way.
3890 days 15 hours ago
myiel
-Wakes up
3890 days 15 hours ago
kat_rodriguez
Ashley- a basic self centered bitch

julez- idk why she got nad because I told her 2 shut up and start having fun she threw a low blow by calling me a crack baby

Camero- reLly cool I wish I talked 2 her way more but me and her left early we were probebly the strongest bitches to throw the first punch

Lb was so cute
3890 days 15 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I have a feeling about to get black mailed
3890 days 2 hours ago
JudiCamille
TBH Deshons depature was kinda unfair because he only pulled hair and the other girl chocked his chara

js
3890 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
thats what I was saying
3890 days 1 hour ago
evann
No one chocked his character
3890 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Well she grabbed my kneck, I mean thats basically chocking. I don't know what else to call it if its not? I mean grabbing the kneck is similar to chocking and more violent than pulling hair.
3890 days 1 hour ago
evann
Thats not basically chocking if u look at the gif you see what she did and you see she didnt chock you look at your gif it looks more violent than hers im not changin my mind end of story its over and done with
3890 days 1 hour ago
kort
Ashley- a basic self centered bitch

^loooooooooooooooool
3890 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
lol who cares abut the gif. We are talking about RPing. It seems like everyone agrees it's unfair   just saying, dont you think that says something??

Next time I wont fight at all, but you'll still find a away to kick me out. lol
3890 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
" i will find a way to bring you back dont worry " - Evann
What happend to that?:I
3890 days ago
evann
I was talking as a replacement not as camero or i was going to find something for you to do

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!