This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Message Boards

Topic » Message Boards

2803 days 5 hours ago
jm340
How was the episode HONEST opinions?
It was very active and it was really good.

What are some suggestions?
I would honestly change the name of the show..that's my only suggestion.

How do you like the show?
I really like it a lot!

How can we improve?

Good Characters?
Loved most..

Need some more development?
I think that "Darriusdabest" character could really use more development. I want to see a story..I want to see excitement. At the end of the day, the only thing I got from that character was that she was a model...

Rate the Episode 1-10?

Best part of the episode?
Loved the ending!!
2803 days 4 hours ago
Cort
Like The character you have can be a real life person still and yall can be on twitter etc

But on the show yall just role playing
2803 days 4 hours ago
Cort
yes kort with the character analyse

I was trying to make a Scripted REality Series like how Real husbands of Hollywood etc

They do confessionals etc still but its all fake
2803 days 4 hours ago
Cort
Okay What would be a good Name for the show since we are still in the pilot season we have room to change it and i am open for suggestions!
2803 days 4 hours ago
Venetiabella
Something dramatic like those scripted dramas on the OWN network.
2803 days 4 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Life in the McMichaels Tower
2803 days 4 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I think if we do scripted there shouldn't be confessionals it kind of makes it tacky if its all "fake" confessionals.

Because "Real Husbands of Hollywood" was a comedy/parody ..
2803 days 4 hours ago
Cort
I know it was a comedy/parody

i was just trying to switch it up so it can be interesting
2803 days 4 hours ago
jm340
I wouldn't say it'd make it tacky... I mean there's not a scripted show on here that is doing something like this :)
2803 days 4 hours ago
Venetiabella
I think confessionals make it confusing.
2803 days 4 hours ago
kaylee21
Yes, i agree, Emmett. This show would definitely be something like Tyler Perry's shows on OWN. Like Have and The Have Nots and etc. Dramatic ass soap operas that are just entertaining to watch.
2803 days 4 hours ago
Cort
Jodi was such a hard character to play for me i never played anyone like that before lol
2803 days 4 hours ago
jm340
Yeah..
2803 days 4 hours ago
jm340
Jodi and Diamond = my faves
2803 days 4 hours ago
kaylee21
Yeah, i agree the confessionals make it confusing. I mean, unless you make it like a mockumentary style show. Like, real people who are "acting" and always know where the camera is and etc. They have little "Confessionals" i guess. Like Parks & Rec and etc.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!