This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Message Boards

Topic » Message Boards

2803 days 5 hours ago
Cort
I mean if we get rid of confessionals i would still want us to tweet on the twitter forum like how cast members tweet about the show i think that will still be fun!
2803 days 5 hours ago
Venetiabella
I think if we're going to do this I think you should decide whether or not it's a scripted show or a reality television show. Because I can't grasp the concept of mixing them both, I don't know if it's just me.
2803 days 5 hours ago
kaylee21
I honestly don't like Diamond. I just portrayed her as a bitch/slut because every show needs that "Annoying" character. LOL, i was happy she got fired. I'm hoping this becomes scripted, so i can get killed off haha.
2803 days 5 hours ago
Cort
we are going to keep it as Scripted since thats where it lead towrads
2803 days 5 hours ago
jm340
Lmao!!!
I just play a drunk....
2803 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
This reminds me of empire so much
2803 days 5 hours ago
kaylee21
It really does. LOL, a talent version of Empire. CTFU
2803 days 5 hours ago
Venetiabella
I'm excited.
2803 days 5 hours ago
kort
The episode was fun! And entertaining! I loved the way the storyline is slowly building, and the mystery surrounding Tracy's death. While it was subtle, it made me wonder how the season will close off when the murderer is finally unveiled. We should be able to take guesses or something :)

Suggestions..hm, maybe more time to kind of mingle outside of doing work. It's definitely a focal point, but I wanted to add to April's character by having her weakness be outside of the workplace.

I love the show. It's fresh, it's new.

Not many ways to improve, it's a new season & pilot episode. Not much to compare it to.

1. April Lopez (kort)
She ranks 1st in the pilot simply because I think she fits the "alpha bitch" archetype so well. She makes a villain that is easily dislikable, of whom you can't wait to see meet their demise. She seems at the moment to be the only one who has an actual obsession or reason to want to be the Queen Bee, but definitely can't wait to see other girls start to vye for the title before April can rightfully claim it.

2. Diamond Walter (kaylee21)
Another "alpha bitch" type, but she is might end up becoming the 2nd antagonist to the series, since she already has already taken a hit at the hands of April and Jodi. She could also become the main protagonist of the series. Dime's personality is that of a fireball, immediately going off. I want to see what she does now that she is no longer employed with the company, and how she works that into her destruction of the company.

3. Jason Martinez (jm340)
He stood out because of the way he contributed to Diamond's demise. Whether Diamond blames him or not, I hope she gets a measure of revenge on him during her return to the throne. Jason's alcoholism is definitely going to give motive for fans to suspect that he is behind Tracy's murder, and his actions in the pilot made him unpredictable.

4. Lai'Lani Vasquez (darriusdabest)
Lani and Jason's argument in the boardroom was super funny and built up. Lani is a calmer character, which given that she is a client makes a lot of sense. However, she could also have some type of storyline tied into Tracy's death. Overall, I like the character and can't wait to see how she's developed.

5. Aiko Yu (deshonbannedisback)
She stood out a lot, especially because of her fallouts with Diamond. She is another person that will likely be targeted as Diamond fights to get back to the top, but maybe in a surprise twist, Aiko might attempt to take Diamond out of the LA scene. More importantly, Aiko is an interesting character, but one of the more relatable characters so far. Her being revealed as she killer seems a bit too off base right now, but that would make it shocking.

6. Jodi McMichaels (cort)
Jodi is the character that too easily fits the motive for the killer. Off the back she mysteriously dislikes Tracy, shades her, and proceeds to remain mysteriously in the shadows throughout the entire pilot. I like the fact that Tracy is a laidback character, especially for you Evan, and by maintaining the aura of "power" Jodi seems like a definite threat.

7. Polly Martin (venetiabella)
We did not see much of Polly in the pilot, but she still managed to deliver the funny comedic relief. Another character that would not make much sense being behind Tracy's disappearence, but at the same time Polly could easily be deranged in one way or another. Now that she is a full time employee, it will be trying to see how she fairs.

8. LuAnn De Leon (presea6789)
Did not see much development on her end as well, but from the beginning LuAnn is one of the more relatable characters due to her quietness but also how fiery she can be at times. She could be another suspect due to her temper, but seeing her fight to be the Queen Bee makes the most sense, as she stands the highest threat to April's fight for the Queen Bee throne.

9. Melissa Bryan (sarahjames778)
10. Erica Phelps (brandonh1)
2803 days 5 hours ago
Cort
scirpted shows are VERY new for me so please bare with me!
2803 days 5 hours ago
kort
9. Melissa Bryan (sarahjames778)
10. Erica Phelps (brandonh1)
11. Fabian Ellison (jttheprince)

9,10 & 11 weren't there long enough. But Erica had me dying saying she "didn't need the job" for the 3 minutes she was in.
2803 days 4 hours ago
Darriusdabest
As for my character the reason I didn't have
Much of a storyline was because it was a reality show at first focused on our jobs & agendas. But I can make this shit interesting if that's what y'all want
2803 days 4 hours ago
Cort
thank you kort!
2803 days 4 hours ago
Cort
yes please travel outside of the office do what you have to do to build your storyline!
2803 days 4 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Everything was moving so fast so I didn't have time

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!