This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Love and Tengaged Atlanta Season 5 Episode Two

Topic » Love and Tengaged Atlanta..

3677 days 8 hours ago
kort
How is Atlanta going? I know you're new to the city, and it can be definitely overwhelming. How are you finding your way around?

-Sipping her martini, using her fingers to eat the stuffed cookies delivered to the girls as they wait for their food.
3677 days 8 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Summer would be seen holding a water Bottle , watching Johnny in the practice ring, down at WWE's Performance Center*
3677 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
It's good, so I went for coffee with summer you know just to meet everyone and k Elsie came out of nowhere and her and summer began arguing over me basically and they begin to fight and this bitch pulls my hair I went crazy on her seriously, like I tried not to fight and keep it cute but she pushed me to the edge

Laughs

Sips drink
3677 days 8 hours ago
kort
http://i.imgur.com/e2E4cS3.gif

She did what? Then again, it's Kimbella and i'm about 77% sure she has some kind of bipolar disorder or addiction to pain killers. She's so erratic, it's like one moment she likes you next she's pulling you by the hair. She's classless. And girl don't worry, we all have to snatch a bitch sometimes, you just got to be able to return to that classy person at the end -laughing- .

What brings you to ATL? You a singer? Dancer?
3677 days 8 hours ago
SummerRae101
*He steps out the ring sweating*

Good Job Babe, Your HOT at work!
3677 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Laughs

Thanks , umm I'm a radio host at 107.9 also I model a little bit but not the trashy type like Kimbella

Grabs cookie
3677 days 8 hours ago
kort
I get you. I think we're similar in that we're classy, we not ghetto hoodrats, but I am a TTGK: a trained to go killer and if you touch my physically, I will come and get you and deliver you this ass whooping. Then I'll put my red bottoms back on and flip my hair and go back to being a lady.

-Laughing, primping her 30 inch weave, then sipping her martini.

You host radio? That's interesting we don't have too many of them in this cast. I mean most of the girls aren't employed legally...their wifed up prostitutes that use their mouth to make all the money, if you know what I mean :P
3677 days 8 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Smiles, as he takes the water a and drinks*

Johnny: Really? Then I'd like to see you in there some day!
3677 days 8 hours ago
evann
(The finale is next episode)
3677 days 8 hours ago
presea6789
*Luna would be seen in the Studio, recording for her debut Album. She'd be singing a verse from her song, Flawless.

Jonnie; Start it from the top baby ... Sing ya heart out.

Confessional; I'm really ready to get dis album out. I sing, I rap, and it's just a really good ass album, for REAL doe.
3677 days 8 hours ago
presea6789
[Three Episodes? Okay...]
3677 days 8 hours ago
evann
*august would text Syniya*

We need to talk
3677 days 8 hours ago
evann
(Love and tengaged is always 1-4 episodes ,)
3677 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Laughs yeah

The hair curly now but if you touch me it's going in a ponytail, for red bottoms on ill put on my Jordan's- we'll I may fight in heels

Laughs
3677 days 8 hours ago
kort
Texts August: What do we need to discuss right now? I think its best for both our reps that we limit all of this contact especially w/ your ratchet ass baby mama acting a fool.

-Sipping her martini, finishing it & ordering another, as her pasta arrives and she begins eating some, laughing as she flips her hair yet again, pulling out her hand sanitizer and blessing her food as she cleans her hands.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!