This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Love and Tengaged Atlanta Season 5 Episode Two

Topic » Love and Tengaged Atlanta..

3677 days 19 hours ago
kort
Yeah I got into a fight with Kimbella. She threw a bunch of silverware on me, and I rushed over to her and popped her square in her face. I don't play around like that, like theirs a limit to how classy I will keep it. Don't touch me. So how do you feel about the other girls? Have you met all of them yet?
3677 days 19 hours ago
evann
*august would reply*

Come on this one last time for our friendship sake we need to talk
3677 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
Pasta finally arrives

Smiles

Begin eating
3677 days 19 hours ago
SummerRae101
[Check your mail NOW!]
3677 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
Look at syniya

Umm yeah some.. We met at an restaurant which they fought again but dorm of them seem ratchet and stuff- it's lots of twitter drama too
3677 days 19 hours ago
kort
Girl, I am so sorry that I have to go. Theirs an emergency going on, and I definitely have to handle it before it goes out of control. I'll cover the entire dinner. I apologize again for my rudeness, but I have to go.

Texts August: I'm out with a girlfriend I'll be there soon. Make it quick & brief. I have no time to waste.

Interview: August wants my attention, like everyone in the World does. I'm really not up for the bullsh*t, since I'm engaged and I have a marriage to plan and the last thing I need is his drama clogging up my happiness. I've already discussed with my lawyer to his lawyer my plans of resignation.
3677 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ok

Hugs syniya

Walks to range rover

Drives home
3677 days 19 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Smiles, watching him tin the ring*
3677 days 19 hours ago
presea6789
[Season 6 Please.]
3677 days 19 hours ago
presea6789
*Luna would be seen smiling as she finishes her Album, hugging Jonnie as they embrace in a kiss.

I love you baby. You helped me through all of this...
3677 days 19 hours ago
kort
(I cannot at Evan making me leave the dinner but leaving...)
3677 days 19 hours ago
presea6789
[LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.]
3677 days 19 hours ago
evann
(I am here)
3677 days 19 hours ago
evann
*August would text Syniya to meet him at the studio*
3677 days 19 hours ago
kort
-Syniya's black SUV pulls into the studios. Stepping out with Shaggy following close behind, she'd walk into the studios ignoring everyone that she sees until she reaches his recording studio. She walks in with a disappointed glare, sitting down still holding her bag impatiently.

I need you to make this quick, August. I have a nice little night planned for me and my fiancé.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!