This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Love and Tengaged Atlanta Season 5 Episode Two

Topic » Love and Tengaged Atlanta..

3662 days 11 hours ago
evann
August: I thought we was a team we never had issues before you just going to quit without talking to me?
3662 days 11 hours ago
kort
I told you August, before I sent you off on this little hideaway vacation. Do not play stupid. You should've known that I was going to resign, your not worth all this trouble and neither is all you're little girlfriends that are blaming me for your mistakes. I don't even think we can be friends along as you are even on good terms with Gumbi. I am happy for once in my life and I'll be dammed if you or anyone else ruins it, okay?
3662 days 11 hours ago
evann
*Gumbi would walk into the studio dropping her clutch on the chair*

Gumbi:Taking stuff personal now Syniya! Is that's professional? Is it

August: What do you mean as long as I am on good terms with Gumbi
3662 days 11 hours ago
kort
I am being professional. I'm cutting things short, before they get personal. Gumbi, I have nothing to say to you at all. You're a disgusting person and honestly you've outlived your purpose of being my friend, so you can shut the f*ck up and sit the f*ck down, and worry about being some sorry ass baby mama to August.

As long as Gumbi is in your life, I don't even want to be your friend, I want to be nothing to you. I'm resigning, and it's final. When you learn that you're not going to go far in this business f*cking these trashy ass hoes, you can call someone and get a hold of me.I'm done. I'm not doing this with you or this hoodrat bitch.

-Syniya pulls her bag over her shoulders, as Shaggy opens the door and they start to walk towards the exit.
3662 days 11 hours ago
evann
*gumbi would grab syniya by the hair as she walks out as security grabs her*

MONA: GUMBI YA PREGNANT!
3662 days 11 hours ago
kort
-Turning around, SLAPPING GUMBI into the chair rudely. Strutting out and getting in her SUV.

Bitch.
3662 days 11 hours ago
evann
*security would flood the room as Gumbi starts flipping over chairs and equipment*

IMMA FUCK YOU UP!
3662 days 11 hours ago
evann
*Security and August would be holding Gumbi back*

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU BICTH BROKE ASS HOE
3662 days 11 hours ago
kort
Interview: I slapped that bitch square on the cheek out of my face. I don't believe hitting pregnant women is right, but this ratchet ass bitch ran up on me while I was walking away. She lucky I didn't produce a song called "HOW THOTFUL" and drag her all up and thru the place. Gumbi is desperate to feel wanted.

Find out who the real baby daddy is. August don't pay child support until you get that DNA TEST, cos Gumbi was fucking 8 other niggas and she was proud of it! Don't pay until you get that DNA TEST.

-Laughing as she gets in her black SUV, as it speeds off.
3662 days 11 hours ago
evann
*The EPisode would Close out Here*
3281 days 15 hours ago
Cort

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!