This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBW ATL Episode 4

Topic » BBW ATL Episode 4

3601 days 16 hours ago
Venetiabella
Eat dat' steak bitch. Pretty weird, I must admit, to seeing a cow eating another cow.

Boggles the mind.
3601 days 16 hours ago
evann
Six straight weeks of speech classes was hard *laughs*
But you kno wha? I still got alil ghetto in me!
3601 days 16 hours ago
kort
"What's annoying you, Tay? I apologize if I came here being petty, but I'm turning the chapter on that because I have a image to uphold. And I know i'm being watched and scouted heavily, and I won't miss out on any opportunities due to jealousy."

-      Sipping her wine, smiling as her phone rings.

Gigi: "Hello?"

Jovani's Assistant Martha: "We'd like to call you, to ask for you to accept two jobs. He's booked you for his spring line and Atlanta Fashion week."

Gigi: "That sounds great, of course I accept."
3601 days 16 hours ago
badbeetch
doesn't it though? really BOGGLES it, doesn't it?

- laughing, continuing to eat her steak
3601 days 16 hours ago
evann
Let's not argue now

Dis is a celebration
3601 days 16 hours ago
badbeetch
Interview; I definitely think it was more than a coincidence that as soon as Gigi says she has SO many opportunities her phone rings, the person who called her wanted to BOOK her... I definitely think one of her fellow dishwashers was peeking out of the kitchen, waiting for the signal to call

- laughing
3601 days 16 hours ago
presea6789
( I'M DED. )
3601 days 16 hours ago
Brandonh1
Shakes head-
It's fine
Puts hair into tight bun-
Begin texting on phone-

Confessional : It will get addressed sooner or later I'm sick of pity, ratchet, Don't know to act in public people and my Fuse has Burnt out with someone of these ladies  I'm ready to flip let's hope not in coasta rica!!!!
3601 days 16 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
*turns to Pamela*

To answer your earlier question, I threw a drink on you simply because I belived you were being a bitch.
3601 days 16 hours ago
evann
(What am I missing)
3601 days 16 hours ago
Venetiabella
I am a bitch. I'll be a bitch to ya' right now. So I suggest if you don't wanna' get clocked back and forth like lizard fuckin' a bumble bee that you don't disrespect me ever again in yo' life.

- Gritting her teeth.

You understand?
3601 days 16 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
(Pamela is talking to Karina right? Not someone else?)
3601 days 16 hours ago
kort
Gigi: "Thank you, I'll make sure to be ready on the day of, and at rehearsals. Thank you."

-    Hanging up, flipping her hair as she applies her lip gloss, finishing up her salad and wine.

Interview: "I'm not surprised that poor Grandma Thelma is laughing, I mean she's laughing because her career is drier than that dirty ass drought p*ssy she has between her legs. I mean it's so dry not even Johnson Johnson could save it."
3601 days 16 hours ago
badbeetch
(as Miss Tina was laughing in her interview... but ok!)
3601 days 16 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! The f*ck you goin' do? I understand, I just don't give a F*CK about what you say to me!

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!