This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC Redemption Episode 4

Topic » BGC Redemption Episode 4

3507 days 13 hours ago
presea6789
Who the fuck wants your help, CeCe? NOBODY bitch .. shut the FUCK UP.
3507 days 13 hours ago
kaylee21
*Lauren-Brie would then hang up again, snatching the phone out of her hands once again, SLAPPING her in the face with it.*

Fucking GO HOME BITCH! POP OFF BITCH.

Interview: I'm really trying to compose my shit right now. I'm not trying to go from Country Chick to a Hood Bitch in 5 seconds. But, India not allowing me to use the phone is going to get me there, real quick.
3507 days 13 hours ago
Ramanik
Bitch no one was talking to whack ass. The way you be acting you need my help hoe.
3507 days 12 hours ago
kaylee21
(So, Dawn and Emmett are new people? I've been catching up on what i missed last night. )
3507 days 12 hours ago
presea6789
But bitch I was talking to YOU .. so what's UP?
3507 days 12 hours ago
Lollipop96
*India takes the phone back and rings her friends again.*

3507 days 12 hours ago
Lollipop96
*India hangs up and throws the phone at LB, hitting her in the face.*

YOU COULD HAVE ASKED NICELY!

*She struts out of the phone room.*
3507 days 12 hours ago
Ramanik
Bitch if you grown then pop off bitch.
3507 days 12 hours ago
presea6789
* Swinging my bag, it connects to the back of CeCe's head, knocking her forward.

I DARE YA.
3507 days 12 hours ago
Ramanik
India we all have been asking to use the fucking phone. Be fucking considerate of all us next time bitch.
3507 days 12 hours ago
Ramanik
Wow you want to try to hit me with that cheap bag. Like really bitch. How much did that cost at Family Dollar.
3507 days 12 hours ago
Lollipop96
*India would go to the kitchen and push CeCe out of her way in the process.*

I want ALCOHOL!
3507 days 12 hours ago
presea6789
That's what I thought .. you aren't about SHIT, boo.

* Laughing.
3507 days 12 hours ago
kaylee21
*Lauren's face would be bloodshot red. The music would get dramatic.*

Okay.. bitch you wanna try me? Pshh.. *She'd laugh, exiting the phone room. Going upstairs to India's room, she'd begin packing her things up, placing everything in garbage bags. She'd then take the garbage bags, downstairs, taking them outside and pouring bleach on them.*

Bitches wanna fuck around and think i'm not here for a reason. Bitch, i made my season what the fuck it was. India? This bitch is motherfucking irrelevant.

*She'd then go back into the phone room.*

I just threw 'yo shit outside. Go fetch, since you wanna act like a fucking dog. You ghetto ass piece of shit.
3507 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kendall would laugh as ceecee get hit with the bag-

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!