This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC: Return to Greece Episode 7

Topic » BGC: Return to Greece Episode..

3491 days ago
kaylee21
*Janessa would shake her ass, and then walk upstairs to Chloe's room.*

It's MOVING day bitches! Time to go home! *She'd take all of Chloe's belongings and throw them off the balcony.* PACK UP BITCHES!

Interview: If Chloe doesn't hit me, i'm leaving the house. That would go to show that this bitch threw that shit on me BECAUSE, she thought i didn't catch it. And because she knows, won't nobody have her back.
3490 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Chloe would shake her head-

Wowwww!!

CF- Wow she really pissed...I'm controlling her like whoever angers you controls you dumb bitch!
3490 days 23 hours ago
kaylee21
*Janessa would laugh, walking downstairs, popping open a bottle of wine, pouring it into a glass. She'd take a sip of it.*

Weak ass bitch.. seriously.
3490 days 12 hours ago
Lollipop96
*Jen hears Janessa and Chloe going at it.*

Interview: I really hope that Chloe beats Janessa up otherwise she will look like a punk.
3490 days 7 hours ago
kort
-  Terrae sits at the computer, tying up a couple emails for Taris, her ex-boyfriend. She plays with her ponytail, she'd read an email about Playboy coming to a local nightclub in Greece and wanting her to participate as a former bunny.

Interview: A few years back, I did a couple photoshoots for Playboy. It was a fun experience, and finding out that their coming back to Greece is just amazing! Getting to be a bunny again is going to be like old times!

http://i.imgur.com/fWA1MfE.gif
3490 days 3 hours ago
Oracle
Taeeeee
3490 days 3 hours ago
kort
-  Terrae struts to the backyard where Cassie is, sitting down.

Cass! I feel like I haven't seen you since we shut down that club and punked all of those hos!
3490 days 3 hours ago
Oracle
Girl it is so boring here i am ready for another girl to come in!
3490 days 3 hours ago
kort
I feel like .. we could do without Ursula, Paula. Chloe, Pia and Jen. All of them are fake, annoying and their acting like they've "changed" overnight. I wish all of them b*tches would go home so it could just be us, and we could lay back by the pool and chill all day. These girls are f*ckin' scum.

Interview: I really feel that these girls are faking this whole act about being above the drama until they self destruct. This little clique is faker than my eyelashes and it really pisses me off.

-  Sitting on the couch, the camera pans to the girls as Terrae smokes a cigarette, flipping her ponytail over her shoulder.
3490 days 3 hours ago
Oracle
*laughs*

Like hoes wont know real from a polo USA white tee
3490 days 3 hours ago
kort
http://i.imgur.com/kpBGwra.gif .

I really want that b*tch Paula to go. Or Chloe. Both of them are just useless for anything other than following Ursula. They spend all day revolving around what she's doing and what she's feeling. When she gets snatched, their like guard dogs ready to attack. That's not a bad girl. That's a whack girl.

-  Terrae's face is visibly irritated.

I want to go out tonight.
3490 days 3 hours ago
Oracle
It is so sad these girls can't stand on their OWN like who is chole?
3490 days 3 hours ago
kort
A pitbull. An ugly ass animal shelter escapee. I know the animal protocol is looking high and low for her ass. Ursula looks like one of her former owners, that's why she is so far up her ass all day. Their broke hos so they are going to follow the girl who looks like what they want. That's why I f*ck with you, you have a mind of your own, Cassie.

F*ck all of them b*tches, I respect you!

-  TERRAE claps as she says this, the screen turning grey as she says "I respect you!".
3490 days 2 hours ago
Oracle
Let's go out i dont wanna be in this house no more
3490 days 2 hours ago
kort
-  Terrae nods, walking to the closet area of the house. She throws on a pair of Levis, her knee high Steve Madden boots in camel, and a shirt that says "Team Terrae" on it. She walks downstairs with her hair down, with minimal makeup on with her olive green jacket on. In her hand is a Celine bag.

You ready, boo?

Lesgo!

-  Putting on her shades.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!