This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC16 Australia Episode Seven

Topic » BGC16 Australia Episode Seven

3329 days 14 hours ago
kaylee21
-Christina would be in the living room, ignoring the drama. She'd have her hair pulled in a tight bun, she'd be in a custom Jumpsuit by Michael Korrs.

Interview: So, the other girls are arguing... and at this point. I've shown growth. It's been about 2 weeks since my last altercation in this house, i haven't really been arguing with people. I've been minding my business. BUT, i do feel like someone's gonna break me out of my zen zone soon and i'm going to go home.

-Christina would get up from the couch, going to the kitchen.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/d1af45dcaf6c847754627b916db499db/tumblr_n4zlf2LHu71rtta3uo1_500.gif
3329 days 14 hours ago
kort
Definitely, b*tch, I know the right place.

*Grabbing her clutch, strutting down the stairs.*

Good idea to eat first, cos I don't want to be throwing up tonight.
3329 days 14 hours ago
Darriusdabest
- after swimming would enter the Kitchen with Tina

hey boo

-bumping her with my hip
3329 days 14 hours ago
kort
*Standing in the doorway, about to exit the house. Seeing Chrissy run to Christina, rolling her eyes, mumbling.*

It's like Jesus himself has come down for the rapture, she's all underneath Christina's ass bone.

*Exiting the house, standing on the steps.*
3329 days 14 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*grins*
Great!
Leggo!
*shimmy's mini dress a bit; walks to the jeep with Jela*
Im so glad we gettin' away from thos lame bitches!
3329 days 14 hours ago
kaylee21
-Christina would be sitting on the kitchen counter, her legs crossed over. She'd be eating a handful of gummy worms. Looking at Jelaminah, she'd have no emotion on her face.

Interview: I'm definitely tired of fighting with Jela. I think it's old, we've been fighting for literally... 5 months. I'm over it. We've fought, normally after i fight someone. It's done. Like, Alore... i don't care. That whole fight in general was stupid. I'm just done with all this nonsense. Literally, i'm ashamed with myself. It let myself be crazy for 5 months straight and did nothing to change it. But, oh well. I can't change what's in the past. I can only show growth from now. I do have an anger problem, i snap over things quickly. Right now, the only thing that would probably send me over the edge... is someone messing with my necklace with my mothers ashes in them.
3329 days 14 hours ago
kaylee21
-Christina would smile at Chrisarah, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Hey girly. What's up?
3329 days 14 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*rolls eyes; putting seatbelt on*
I canot STAND Chrissy!
We got into it!
Chrissy, Christina, and fucking Zay or whoever the hell she is all fuckin' irritate me!
3329 days 14 hours ago
kort
*Driving in the jeep with Alore, flipping her hair.*

Yeah, because I'm so tired of dealing with it. But Chrissy and Zay have no balls. I want to gag, like Christina's the one who always ends up in a brawl because both of her friends are like p*ssies. I could've jumped Christina in that limo that night, and they were both too busy trying to fight Swank to even help.

What kind of friends?

*Laughing, pulling up to the ROAST, a restaurant. Getting an outside booth as it's a nice, warm night, she orders a margarita.*
3329 days 14 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*snorts*
I know girl, their group finna become a huge ass mess and get ripped apart like I did to Chrissy's cheap ass weave when we were fightin'
*goes in and orders a Strawberry Daiquiri*
So Jela, wanna tell me bout' yourself? If you dont mind...
3329 days 14 hours ago
Darriusdabest
- looking around

Nothing , I've been trying really hard to keep my cool around these girls and show that I have changed and am here for change but it's so fucking hard when you're in a house with a bunch of bitches who don't care and are immature as fuck
3329 days 14 hours ago
kort
I'm twenty three, but my birthday is coming up b*tch, so turn up! Capricorns!

*Doing a little dance in her seat, laughing.*

But yeah, i'm from Houston. And I'm like, a bad girl because I'm not going to take no sh*t. Like, I'm not going to say I'll beat your ass, because Christina definitely like popped me in the kitchen the other night, but I fear no b*tch so if you stand up, I'm coming...I'm standing up and I'm going to throw a hand back.

But like, my attitude sucks. Especially with my boyfriend back home. What about you?
3329 days 14 hours ago
kaylee21
-Christina would roll her eyes, looking at Chrisarah, popping another gummy worm in her mouth.

Listen to me, girl. Like, i'm over this petty drama shit. Just stop talking about, please? We have another month in this house and i'm just trying to finish this experience strong. If you have some issue with these girls, take it up with them. You're my friend, yes. But it's getting annoying with all this fighting shit. I'm done. I'm done arguing everyday, i'm done with the pranks and shit. I'm done, my beef with these girls is squashed. I don't have the time or the strength to do it anymore. It's been 5 fucking months, let it go babe. Just let it go. They got something to say to you? Ignore it. Let them call you a pussy or a punk bitch, show them that you're growing! Show them that you're not going to let words affect you at all. Show them that you're a bad girl who is changing for the good. Be done with this shit. Let it go.
3329 days 14 hours ago
Brandonh1
Zayre would walk into the living room propping her 11's on the table-
3329 days 14 hours ago
kaylee21
Interview: It's seriously annoying to hear these bitches talk about each other all day long. I've done it, of course. But, it's just at the point to where it's DRAINING. Like, shut up... Good gracious.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!