This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC16 Australia Episode Seven

Topic » BGC16 Australia Episode Seven

3315 days 16 hours ago
Darriusdabest
(Be back tomorrow)
3315 days 15 hours ago
OhNatalie
*Natalie would be at her New Years Eve party and seeing that none of the bad girls came out*

Confessional: Those bitches wanna deny my request to MY party? Mark. My. Words. ANYONE AND EVERYONE TO END THE ALL-STARS HOUSE FROM THIS SEASON IS GETTING THEIR ASS BEAT AND THROWN TO THE CURVE. Worst fucking cast since bgc. Mark my words: http://media.tumblr.com/1dc6490ed03ad311ac21a374e1af4be6/tumblr_inline_msf3v7PjqC1qz4rgp.gif
------
*Natalie would no longer appear on this season*
3315 days 15 hours ago
kaylee21
-Christina would be at home, in her bed, sick. She'd be coughing. She'd run to the bathroom, beginning to throw up.

Ugh, my fucking period. Really?

Interview: At this time, i'm sick, i'm done with the drama. I think all of the actual drama has made me sick, literally. I woke up this morning, feeling terrible. Of course... my period is here. *She'd roll her eyes.*
3315 days 15 hours ago
kort
Interview:

Producer: What did you think of Natalie returning?

Who?

*Jelaminah is seen sweeping up the mess made in her room by the recent events. She'd be seen taking her makeup out of the vanity room, moving it into her bedroom. She'd then take a piece of tape, writing her name on all of her food.*

This is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to replace something of mines everyday. I still don't know which one of these blowfish b*tches took it. I better just smoke me a cigarette, and just pray their not selling my soul. F*cking Demons. Go back home to Satan.
3315 days 8 hours ago
Darriusdabest
- entering the house going upstairs she would see the mess

Interview : I know it was Jelaminah , why the fuck would she touch my shit.

- walking towards Jelaminah editing would make her seem angry as the background is red

Soooo you gonna touch my shit : http://www.badgirlsclubgifs.com/post/68277891613/bgc11-reunion-janelle-vs-jazmone

-Chrissy would send a hard push to Jela as security runs in bringing Chrissy to her room

Fuck you!!! Over some 2 dolla juice
3315 days 3 hours ago
kort
Interview: Chrissy always get hard when security is around to pull her away. This is another prime example of her not living up to the hype she's created. If your some bad ass fighter, stop pushing me and make a swing.

No one touched your stuff, so take it down a couple notches.

*Security standing in front of Jelaminah, to prevent her from doing anything. She'd simply sigh, flipping her hair and leaning against the vanity table.*

I'm not like you, I don't steal from people. I bet you come from a family of criminals, b*tch.
3314 days 20 hours ago
Cort
(Hello????)
3314 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Zay would switch out her and jelas pillows as she sit down back on her bed waiting for confrontation-

Jela bitch act your age not the age your mom thought about aborting you at whore
3314 days 19 hours ago
Cort
- off screen the producers would take some of kaseys belongings
3314 days 19 hours ago
kort
*Hearing Zay talking, walking in her bedroom.*

You need to pipe the f*ck down, b*tch and remember who the f*ck your talking to. You sit around all day, using the hookahs that nobody buys, and that's all you bring to the table. Need I remind you that your f*cking weak, you show that sh*t every five f*cking seconds. Now keep my name out your mouth.

*Exiting her bedroom, standing in the hallway.*

Interview: My beautiful mother had me at age 31. Don't be mad you lost your mother when she took on her duty as a suicide bomber in Iraq.
3314 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
Zay would laugh

The only cover you'll be modeling on is a news paper bitch don't get it twisted im a real 120 pound model unlike your hood ass
3314 days 18 hours ago
kort
But I've already been in several spreads, Shay! Don't try to hate on me because your f*cking insecure.

*Laughing, flipping her hair. She'd throw a pillow at Zay's face.*

Your a joke, b*tch, you know that? Everyone in this house including your "friends" is laughing at you. Your NOT a bad girl, your not a MODEL, your not a businesswoman, your a f*cking street walker from Arabia. Probably not even from Arabia, lying ass thieving ass hag.
3314 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
Zay would laugh-

Bitch whatever first of all your hood rat ass need to look again  I'm Arabian and I'm from DC you wouldn't know that cause you a 5th grade level hoe go smoke cigarette get cancer
3314 days 18 hours ago
kort
What b*tch?

Interview: Zay is disgusting. Why would you tell someone to "get cancer"? Everyone in this house probably has someone whose died or facing cancer, and you say something like that? YOUR TRASH. Like, curb, pick me up on Monday trash. Classless. And everyone calls me the hood rat?

How f*ckin' DARE you tell me to get cancer? Do you know that people die from cancer? YOUR trash, b*tch! I have ZERO, I lost so much respect for you right just then and there. http://i.imgur.com/3KhO2A5.gif .

*The camera pans to Jelaminah walking over to Zay, spitting in her face.*

F*CKING WHACK ASS!
3314 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
Zay would stand-

Put your hands on me bitch

CF: My grandmother. Died of cancer when I'm angry i say anything so I'm sorry world but that bitch had me heated  so yeah

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!