This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » House

4258 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
1. Verbal arguing is aloud but physical fighting will not be tolerated
2. Do not say things that will result in you getting temporarily or permanently banned from tengaged
3. If you would like to make a confessional right confessional ahead of your message
4. Actions are surrounded by *, - or ~
5. TALK AT ALL TIMES AND HAVE FUN ^__^
4258 days 9 hours ago
restayna
*runs into room and claims a bed*
I AM BACK!!!!!!!

Confessional: It is Charlye and I am back baby!!!! Last season I gave posing a new name and I will continue to do so. Since season one I have been doing some modeling of my own just so I won't forget anything and when I was asked to join this I could not turn it down!
4257 days 22 hours ago
Tevin1001
OMG I'm sooooo happy to be coming back.  I'm happy that she asked me to come back because I was sooo close last time but then the competition just ended...
4257 days 8 hours ago
Bdreezy15
Confessional: *sits down* Im so glad that im back , but i know for a fact if seaso 1 wouldve continued i probably wouldve WON , i was getting me groove and then the show just ended.....but im here to stay. WATCH YOURSELF BITCHES!
4257 days 2 hours ago
restayna
*walks downstairs*
What to eat today?? Let us see!
4256 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Confessional:
I am so glad to be here and I am ready to take anyone down! :)
4256 days 7 hours ago
jayjet
hey everyone
4256 days 2 hours ago
restayna
*looks at jayjet*
Hey I am Kandi :) and you are?
4255 days 19 hours ago
Tevin1001
Hey girls...everyone excited/nervous/scared for first judges panel?
4255 days 19 hours ago
jayjet
jayjaet why restayna kandi
4255 days 16 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Confessional: I feel like my shot could be top photo!<33
4255 days 15 hours ago
Tevin1001
Is anyone here??
4255 days 14 hours ago
restayna
Lol Awks I was wondering why you called me Kandi XD made a mistake I am Charlye, kandi is Leacroft XD LOOL
Yah just asked. :) wanted to get to know you guys and always should start with names.
4255 days 12 hours ago
rocky05
Hey yaw!
4255 days 11 hours ago
Tevin1001
HEY Rockii
4252 days 17 hours ago
Tuninho
OMG, I'm still here. I was so afraid. I know I need to talk more ( but my timezone is so different from yours that I dont really  have alot of time to talk here. And with school and work all at the same time its not easy to post a picture AND talk in the house. But now on I'll talk at least everytime iI enter here )

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!