This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » House

4264 days 5 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Omg i Can not BELIEVE i got best photo!! Thank you Lea!!

sorry for the spam but:

(If you like to play more modeling groups then join Alicia's Next Top Model
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5187 )
4264 days 3 hours ago
dm2011
Confessional: It's scary to think that I almost went home just because I don't talk a whole lot. I need to step up my game for sure.
4264 days 2 hours ago
rocky05
lol im still here.............YES!
4264 days ago
Bdreezy15
top 3! i think i still got it!
4264 days ago
dm2011
*sits in the kitchen, drinking from a water bottle*
4263 days 12 hours ago
restayna
Confessional: I so wish I got that number one photo! But hey karina got it she is now totally on my radar the competition truly starts now!

*walks in the kitchen and starts making a grilled cheese*
4263 days 12 hours ago
77sparks77
*begins to get more involved in the house by baking dinner*
4263 days 12 hours ago
77sparks77
Confessional: Lea wants us to all become more involved in the life of the house, and with the thin ice I'm on... I should really try to please her in any way shape or form. Thing is, being the only guy can be difficult in a house full of beautiful ladies.... /:
4263 days 12 hours ago
restayna
*looks over*
What you making?
4263 days 9 hours ago
Bdreezy15
So I think we should all have a bonding! Lls
4263 days 7 hours ago
Tuninho
Confessional: Thsi week I really need to bring my A game. Last week I was almost at the bottom 2 and this week I wont let that happen again becouse I know I have alot of potential in me
4263 days 7 hours ago
77sparks77
Potato and Leak Soup... Want some? :)
4262 days 23 hours ago
dm2011
Confessional: I loved the photoshoot this week. We got to have fun and be serious all at the same time
4262 days 2 hours ago
Tuninho
Confessional: Runway photoshoot was great. I wanna know what the judges think about my walk.
4261 days 21 hours ago
Tevin1001
well that first judging panel was shitty/scary.  I thought I brought it.  Ugh...a beauty shot was told to be head and maybe a little shoulder.  Mine had just that.  Wasn't told it had to be plain or what not.  Ugh...now I don't know what to do with my runway shoot.  Feel like I'll be back where I was last cycle before it ended.  :(

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!