This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » House

4261 days 12 hours ago
restayna
(I don't think lea wanted a plain photo, to me I think it was the smirk but she didn't exactly say it was bad so there is nothing to worry about)

Confessional: I am hoping that I can get a top photo this week. I know lea lives Christian door and I love flown fabrics so I am giving the best of both worlds haha!

*wakes up*
4261 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Confessional: I hope I am not in the bottom 5 again! :(
4261 days ago
dm2011
Confessional: I feel like I did a lot stronger this week.
4259 days 21 hours ago
Tevin1001
I really hope my runway does better this time around.  I think the outfit is great...and looks amazing.  So let's see
4258 days 5 hours ago
Bdreezy15
i cant believe we had almost a week to do this and 2 people NEVER posted a photo :O
4256 days 9 hours ago
Bdreezy15
im confused on my judges comments i dont know if it will be good or bad!
4256 days 8 hours ago
Tuninho
Confessional: I think this week I improved alot. I still have alot to do to get to the top ut I think if I keep going like this I'll get there.
4256 days 8 hours ago
Tevin1001
Well I guess I'm just in the wrong competition...the judges never seem to like me and they didn't last time either.  I'm in the wrong profession...maybe I'll take up caddle herding.
4256 days 8 hours ago
restayna
I am completely content with my critiques this week. I will take what I was given this week and apply it for the future but I mean this should not have been so hard... We did have a challenge like this last season where everyone could have looked back and seen what Lea liked and did not like. I guess that this week has shown that the history of the competition is more important then we all think.
4256 days 7 hours ago
restayna
(confessional ^^^)
4256 days 4 hours ago
Bdreezy15
WOW! top 3 again.....im thankful! but i WANT top photo!
4256 days 3 hours ago
restayna
Confessional: Second twice in a row is actually really good. Now I am focusing on that top photo!
4256 days 2 hours ago
77sparks77
Don't give up guys, plenty of time to stir up the competition!

Confessional: My positive comments this week have really boosted my morale and have really encouraged me to keep working hard, I CAN avoid this bottom two, I know it! :D
4255 days 22 hours ago
dm2011
Confessional: I can't believe I got first call out this week after being in the bottom last week. I'm working to prove myself in this competition
4255 days 7 hours ago
77sparks77
Confessional: I'm a bit nervous about this picture to be honest, but I've still got plenty of time if I come across something better... My main concern is it doesn't have enough colours, as I instead focus on just one.

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!