This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

3574 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
i don't know about that.
3574 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
i'm not bitter per sé but im not the only one voting tonight.
3574 days 5 hours ago
Zed55
John I freaking LOVE YOU hahaha
3574 days 5 hours ago
Dryerfish
Moose would not have beaten you Julia
3574 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
right now i have to at least think about it a little bit.
3574 days 5 hours ago
Zed55
I really want to here the statements and questions
3574 days 5 hours ago
krazyjulia
Haha thanks Dryer
3574 days 5 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Hello jury, I want to thank you guys for a great season. This was a lot of fun and am so glad I got picked to play. Now I know a lot of you probably don’t like me and that is understandable. Some of us got in arguments and my big mouth got me in trouble and I could of came off as an asshole. But here I am asking for you not to vote based on who you like, but who you think deserves to win. I have worked my ass off to get here, playing my heart out. I was supposed to be gone at final 7. I was able to get the votes for me to stay by one vote. Then I had to use my idol to save myself next round. Then bluff my way into a new alliance to get past the final 5. I had to win the final two immunities, and I knew that if I did not win those I was out. I hope you guys can see how hard I played and what I had to do to go from being seventh to final 2. I feel like I deserve this more than the person sitting next to me. I have no hard feelings to anyone on the jury and I 100% understand if you hate my guts. I am just asking for you to look at my game and give me your vote because of how hard I have played. Thank you, and I look forward to your questions.
3574 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
LMAO HEY! All I have to say is Mooseantlers grats on losing! You have 4 Balaka on the jury who are not voting you :)

And before you pull the "You're just bitter because of TTJ's Aruba" just realise hun you were bitter there ;)

Goodbye!

Max you'd be better keeping your mouth shut :)
3574 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
Oh and Julia you were robbed girl < 3
3574 days 5 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Blue i understand you not voting for me. But i got you out not cause of bitterness but because of how i knew you would be a dangerous player. I hope Balaka can look past what ever happened in the TTJ game
3574 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
LMAO IM READING MOOSE'S JURY SPEECH

Some of us got in arguments and my big mouth got me in trouble and I could of came off as an asshole. But here I am asking for you not to vote based on who you like, but who you think deserves to win. I have worked my ass off to get here, playing my heart out.

ME WHEN YOU CALLED ME OUT FOR HAVING A BIG MOUTH IN ARUBA WHICH IS WHY YOU DIDNT VOTE FOR ME AND NOW YOU EXPECT VOTES FOR DOING THE SAME THING????
H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E
3574 days 5 hours ago
krazyjulia
Haha ik it Blue. <3 So Moose I would like to ask why you thought it waas better for you to take Max instead of me?
3574 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
MOOSE YOU ARE SO FAKE OH MY GOD LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I wasn't even PLAYING the game whatsoever, so I don't se how I was a dangerous player when I wasn't doing anything but going along with what my alliance  wanted LMAO
3574 days 5 hours ago
Zed55
The only reason why Blueu was voted it cause you didn't want a veteran to win

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!