This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

3573 days 22 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Yes i was bitter and blue for TTJ but I also knew you were a dangerous player. I had no idea how much of a hold you had on your tribe. I knew you were a threat. It had nothing to do with being a veteran
3573 days 22 hours ago
Jxhn
Well I don't have much to say but what will make or break my vote is definitely was is said by y'all. I, like most of the jury, am leaning one way right now more than the other.

Moose: I will say you definitely didn't lie to me. You said you knew what I was up to and you were exactly right. And ultimately you didn't vote with me because of it. However, winning immunities and getting lucky with idols is NOT getting my vote tonight. I want to know, before you went on your lucky spree, what is the proudest move you made?

Max: I know since I was in the center of it with you, were at the core of decisionmaking since a VERY early stage. However, I see you as a very mendable player. Early on, you went from wanting to get rid of me and then after I was like "hey btw allies?" we were cool until obviously very late into the game. Then you lie to me saying you're voting Julia and now here Julia and I both sit. You were weak in challenges but I definitely think you were stronger strategically. What I want to know from you is: why you think this jury should not be bitter but without being bitter why they should STILL vote for you.

Both of you: I do this whenever I'm on jury and I do demand an answer. Why should your opponent win?

Good luck, don't fuck it up.
3573 days 22 hours ago
Dryerfish
I'll be asking a series of questions.

Moose - You didn't try and talk to me ONCE all season. Not ONCE. How does that qualify as good game-play? I had multiple conversations and skype calls with Max.

Also, let's say you had been voted out at final 6.

Please tell me what would have happened next.

(Don't suck up either. If you think I would have been voted out, tell me)
3573 days 22 hours ago
Zed55
I'll just comment on Moose as Max has not posted yet,

Moose: First off you are right you certainly did come across as an asshole to almost the whole cast, but here's the thing I feel like you were the Porsche (BB13) of this game you didn't start playing the game until like F8...and like John said when you did "play the game" all you did was get lucky.

Questions for Moose:
Why did you vote against me (if you didn't who did?)
Out of all the eliminated player who should be in the F2
What did you do that deserve the win?
3573 days 21 hours ago
Jxhn
ok im going to answer part of that for you Zed

the initial vote I forced a tie but I flipped back for the revote and then I believe it was both of those guys sitting there who voted you out.

tbh it was partially #ForTheDrama and to stir stuff up but then also if it panned out right i would be in good graces of both sides which did happen. sorry.
3573 days 21 hours ago
Zed55
Its no big deal John because I actually like you
3573 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
@John - Max and Julia flipped!
3573 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
John, please tell me that you agree with this statement:

Flipping on Ben screwed up your game
3573 days 21 hours ago
Zed55
Wait Max flipped...on my vote?
3573 days 21 hours ago
Jxhn
I'd say partially. I would say though if I didn't win immunities none of them were taking me to the end.
3573 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
On the revote

Me, Cole, Max, and Julia voted for you

Moose and Jxhn voted for Ben
3573 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
You would have gone to the final 3 with me and possibly the end! Moose would have been dealt with at 7!

Such an easy path it would have been...
3573 days 21 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Moose: I will say you definitely didn't lie to me. You said you knew what I was up to and you were exactly right. And ultimately you didn't vote with me because of it. However, winning immunities and getting lucky with idols is NOT getting my vote tonight. I want to know, before you went on your lucky spree, what is the proudest move you made?

Thanks jxhn for the question. My proudest moment before the the spree was making that early group of 4 alliance. By making that alliance i secured my spot in the game early. When we voted out laughing i was the one who picked him. Some people were mentioning you but i had also approached you for a side alliance and knew i could trust you. So flipping the vote to laughing after forming that 4 person alliance was my proudest moment before the spree. My overall proudest moment is the f5. I knew my back was against the wall and i took it out on everybody. I thought i was dead. I made that idol bluff (which probably wasnt that believeable) but it gave me time to get people on my side and vote out colye. Those are my proudest moments
3573 days 21 hours ago
Jxhn
tbh i think its Max, Moose, you and Cole. but we'll see rn won't we?
3573 days 21 hours ago
Zed55
I take it back I'm sorry Moose

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!